Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Last updated: April 3 2016
629 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Originally posted by prabhjeetran View Post
    Any suggestions guys ??
    I will suggest you for below option.it will be ready for possession in next 6 -12 months...

4. Finally,I already have 40-42 lacs with me, should I stretch my budget with a loan and go for a 3bhk .

Comment

Originally posted by TAggarwal View Post
      I will suggest you for below option.it will be ready for possession in next 6 -12 months...

4. Finally,I already have 40-42 lacs with me, should I stretch my budget with a loan and go for a 3bhk .
      Hi
      Greetings

A 3BHK would be excellent for end use as well as rental and capital appreciation even though 2BHK are more sought after due to current low level of habitation in the area..

Cheers

Comment

Brokers are not allowed at IREF
        Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

What about the option of Piyush Height friends. I am having a horizon of 6-8 yrs and according to my findings, Piyush is demanding very less premium currently

Comment

What about the option of Piyush Height friends. I am having a horizon of 6-8 yrs and according to my findings, Piyush is demanding very less premium currently
            ek saal baad sab barabar ho jaayege - piyush got pushed behind because of connectivity but that would get sorted out in one year as the master road progresses.

piyush would have been wonderful project if the Old FNG would have been a reality which would not happen - so Ferrous , piyush would have to wait to see the real colors - they are value buy as present.

rohit

Comment

Premium might increase as you come closer to the possession. This is exactly what you are seeing with Omaxe and it might work in your favor if you get possession within a year or so.

You did not mention the price difference b/w Omaxe and Piyush. If it is more than 30%, then it makes sense to go with Piyush otherwise stick with what is available to you.

What did you find for your search of houses in well-established colonies like Ashoka Enclave and Charmwood? If you have money, then why not buying there?

Comment

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
                Premium might increase as you come closer to the possession. This is exactly what you are seeing with Omaxe and it might work in your favor if you get possession within a year or so.

You did not mention the price difference b/w Omaxe and Piyush. If it is more than 30%, then it makes sense to go with Piyush otherwise stick with what is available to you.

What did you find for your search of houses in well-established colonies like Ashoka Enclave and Charmwood? If you have money, then why not buying there?
                Both the areas are currently out of my Budget and even stretching my budget won't help

Nobody talked about Rental of Omaxe 2BHK, any ideas?

Comment

Both the areas are currently out of my Budget and even stretching my budget won't help

Nobody talked about Rental of Omaxe 2BHK, any ideas?
                  10 to 12 k per month depending on floor and facing etc.

rohit

Comment

Hello All,

I am a bit confused . I live in GreenField colony and have few friends that live in ashoka enclave so I have a fair idea of rental in these places. For 12K you will get a decent flat(1400sq.ft) to live in .

Then why some one is going to pay 12K to live in neharpar(presently and for atleast a year no infrastructure) instead of opting for ashoka enclave or some other better place (because of water issue i am excluding greenfield) which got (far far ...) better connectivity to delhi/gurgaon/noida ?

Is there a reason for this or it's just like that ?

Comment

Originally posted by OldBoy View Post
                      Hello All,

I am a bit confused . I live in GreenField colony and have few friends that live in ashoka enclave so I have a fair idea of rental in these places. For 12K you will get a decent flat(1400sq.ft) to live in .

Then why some one is going to pay 12K to live in neharpar(presently and for atleast a year no infrastructure) instead of opting for ashoka enclave or some other better place (because of water issue i am excluding greenfield) which got (far far ...) better connectivity to delhi/gurgaon/noida ?

Is there a reason for this or it's just like that ?
                      i guess you have never lived in a high rise society = sorry if it hurts - but the facilities available "inside" a society is way ahead of what you get in a non planned self made house.

go and check - to give you a head start - its the security

rohit

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X