Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am looking for a RTM 2/3 BHK in Omaxe (for end use and immediate shifting). Any idea on prices/tower/floors will be appreciated. Also, if anyone is already living there, howz the life?
    CommentQuote
  • regarding service apartment people are saying it has potential to appreciate , it will be easily 20 lakh by the time it gives possession. pl give ur views .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkalia7
    regarding service apartment people are saying it has potential to appreciate , it will be easily 20 lakh by the time it gives possession. pl give ur views .

If you have been to the site, you might have noticed....Omaxe has mentioned these as 'Service Personnel Apartments' ... that makes a lot of difference. Does not seem to have potential of 20L in near future..
    CommentQuote
    regarding service apartment people are saying it has potential to appreciate , it will be easily 20 lakh by the time it gives possession. pl give ur views .

Dude be reasonable. Who would buy a 150 sq ft flat at 10 lakhs which is actually meant for EWS?? Trust me. Pass it because soon you would realize that you would not be able to resell it or get good rent either.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir You r correct. rs 10.5 lac for just 150 sqft of covered area is too costly. moreover I think these were actually EWS flats .Out of whicch 171 flats which were central park facing they have named them service personnel apartments and remaining are still in EWS Category . so doubt is there on gentry occupying them.

I was initially interested because investment was only 10.5 lac which is affordable. but home loan is not available.

so how can we expect appreciation and good rental rates in such a scenario. Omaxe is saying we hav launched them only for those who have already flats in omaxe heights and outsider cannot apply. we have to give whole payment also in six months. Moreover person has to pay maintenance charge also
    CommentQuote
    Sir You r correct. rs 10.5 lac for just 150 sqft of covered area is too costly. moreover I think these were actually EWS flats .Out of whicch 171 flats which were central park facing they have named them service personnel apartments and remaining are still in EWS Category . so doubt is there on gentry occupying them.

I was initially interested because investment was only 10.5 lac which is affordable. but home loan is not available.

so how can we expect appreciation and good rental rates in such a scenario. Omaxe is saying we hav launched them only for those who have already flats in omaxe heights and outsider cannot apply. we have to give whole payment also in six months. Moreover person has to pay maintenance charge also

They are making a hype that they are something exclusive for Omaxe Heights residents. Just wait for a month, when nobody buys them, they will open them for public. This would have been a good property if price would have been 6-7 lakhs but 10.5 lakhs + Service tax is a crap price.
    CommentQuote
  • Rollback of Revised EDC

Hi Guys
    In August 2011, i ,like all others did receive a letter from Omaxe for payment of Revised EDC. I think it was an additional burden of INR 140/Sqft.

Was this EDC increase rolled back in Partial or full? If yes, has anyone of you claimed this from Omaxe? If yes, please let me know the procedure.

YYHS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by YoHoneySingh
    Hi Guys
    In August 2011, i ,like all others did receive a letter from Omaxe for payment of Revised EDC. I think it was an additional burden of INR 140/Sqft.

Was this EDC increase rolled back in Partial or full? If yes, has anyone of you claimed this from Omaxe? If yes, please let me know the procedure.

YYHS

Rs. 24.69/sq ft has been refunded by Omaxe. I received it a week ago. They will mail the cheque to your mailing address.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current premium for a 2 bhk unit...can I get it around 40 lakhs......except the top floor ne will do
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravijinxed
    What is the current premium for a 2 bhk unit...can I get it around 40 lakhs......except the top floor ne will do

No ways. You might get top floors for 45 lakhs if you are lucky. Selling rates for 2 BHK hover around 50 lakhs unless someone is in dire need of money or wants to exit ASAP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Rs. 24.69/sq ft has been refunded by Omaxe. I received it a week ago. They will mail the cheque to your mailing address.

I think Omaxe has sent refund where possession is already offered ? Is it correct ?
    I have not received any refund as possession will take another 3 months & omaxe is saying processing of refund will take time .
    CommentQuote
  • For the people who are sitting on the fence and have not paid the enhanced EDC / IDC to date, what will be be the advice of senior members. Should they pay-up to stop interest accumulation as the legal proceedings seem to be never ending.
    CommentQuote
  • What is premium on Top floor but 7th Floor... Eureka tower ..!!! 2BHK pls guide
    CommentQuote
  • No reply!!
    CommentQuote
  • It was quite heart breaking to see the green open space earmarked for 3 BHK units in Omaxe Heights having been eaten up by club building, school building and pumping station. Now what will the future residents stare at when they look out of their balconies.......concrete structures ! There will be absolutely no breathing space. The idea of building the primary schools within the premises is absolutely rediculous.....no parent would want to send their children to such schools...where will the child get his exposure from.....they've completely messed-up. If only the damage could be undone.
    CommentQuote