Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sachasauda
    It was quite heart breaking to see the green open space earmarked for 3 BHK units in Omaxe Heights having been eaten up by club building, school building and pumping station. Now what will the future residents stare at when they look out of their balconies.......concrete structures ! There will be absolutely no breathing space. The idea of building the primary schools within the premises is absolutely rediculous.....no parent would want to send their children to such schools...where will the child get his exposure from.....they've completely messed-up. If only the damage could be undone.

weren't these things part of the original plan ?
    CommentQuote
  • No. Absolutely not! Neither the Club building (as per initial lay out plan, it was at a distant corner of the society), nor the school building (it was nowhere in the initial lay out plans circulated on the website). Pumping station was also nowhere in the sight. PLC was also charged for "green facing" and not for "club facing" or "school facing".
    CommentQuote
  • Sir ,How Omaxe can make such drastic change in the master plan. the space earmarked for green park has been changed into club, primary school and pumping station . if there has been any explanation from omaxe side. also what the residents have to say in this matter .

senior members please comment
    CommentQuote
  • I am not aware of the original plan, but I have seen the club space at the same place since last 3 yrs..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg2000
    I am not aware of the original plan, but I have seen the club space at the same place since last 3 yrs..

Exactly it was different earlier but later Omaxe changed it and got it approved too but it has been like that for years now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkalia7
    Sir ,How Omaxe can make such drastic change in the master plan. the space earmarked for green park has been changed into club, primary school and pumping station . if there has been any explanation from omaxe side. also what the residents have to say in this matter .

senior members please comment

My Dear Sir- Although I am not a Sr Member- i still take the liberty of putting down my thoughts :)

So- The Builder (Omaxe) can do what they want to!! If they want- they can cancel your allotment, make changes to layouts etc etc without caring a damn about you. It doesnt matter to them how the end user has spent his lifetime to buy 1 house for his childern, grand children...

Its all written over the BBA we signed...a document that Builder uses to screw lives.

Though i am an investor here- i am pained to see the way things have gone so far..again..we as Indians..a lazy breed....will take on things lying down...coz Sab Chalta hai na bhai...we tell the builders ...ki bhai...aao ..maar lo....its ok

I went to see a flat in OH where the Bathroom tiles are of different colors (Yellowish Vs Grey)....All Omaxe has to say is...Sir 19-20 ka farak to chalta hai...we cant do anything about it..

In this Country... you will be heard only if you are united, fearless (with a gun in hand), rich and connected...

All others can go to hell....no country for mid-class men like me!!

YYHS
    CommentQuote
  • It is not like that in the other part of the country... I dont know why NP is being taken for granted by the builders, almost everyone...
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Kanvit, Builders are taking the NP flat owners for granted. We all should join the protest organized by the GFWA team.
    Regarding the color of the bathroom tiles in OMAXE, same is the issue with Piyush Heights as well. I have attached one picture where tiles are of different color in Piyush. I believe, owners should inspect the flat before taking possession. There will always be few issues with the final touch up in the flat and therefore it is important to discuss these issues with builder individually before taking final possession. Once possession is taken by the owner, builders don’t address issues related to flooring and tiling.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • My heart goes out for those who bought "green facing" flats on lower floors. Even if PLC is reversed, the damage to the ambience just cannot be measured in terms of money. People who will live on upper floors and those facing the outside are still better placed. Atleast the sky cannot be snatched away from them.......unless the builder/HUDA shows some exceptional ingenuity and takes away that also.
    CommentQuote
  • The construction quality is pathetic. It seems you are viewing a 10 year old project. There is very little green area. The only green area is the area which is under the High tension cables. Now I have heard that colonizer has constructed more EWS flats ( Will any one build more than what is required unknowingly) and selling it as Personal service appts.
    Spoke with some people residing in the colony, they are not only troubled by the colonizer, they have grievances against the Civic agencies, maintenance agencies too. They said there quality of life after shifting here has dropped.
    Wonder what is the way forward for such projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Happy singh
    The construction quality is pathetic. It seems you are viewing a 10 year old project. There is very little green area. The only green area is the area which is under the High tension cables. Now I have heard that colonizer has constructed more EWS flats ( Will any one build more than what is required unknowingly) and selling it as Personal service appts.
    Spoke with some people residing in the colony, they are not only troubled by the colonizer, they have grievances against the Civic agencies, maintenance agencies too. They said there quality of life after shifting here has dropped.
    Wonder what is the way forward for such projects.

Sorry Mr. Happy Singh. I am one happy resident of Omaxe Heights. There are negatives attached with positives wherever you go and same is the case here too. "The quality of Life" dropped statement is vague. It depends on where are you coming from and what are your expectations. :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • I have a friend residing in Heights and he seems to be happy especially with the centralised garden and podiums... life does not look bad for him:)...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kanvit
    I have a friend residing in Heights and he seems to be happy especially with the centralised garden and podiums... life does not look bad for him:)...

Really man, really respect your opinion because it is always honest and impartial. Yep you are right, best part is the central park and podiums. I have made some very good like minded friends within 3 months which was actually lacking for many many years because of lack of choice. Omaxe Heights is a big society which gives you a choice to choose your friends coz you keep on bumping into the same set of people regularly.
    CommentQuote
  • I also own a flat in Pacific tower OMAXE heights. I must say that everytime I visit the place, I feel glad about my decision of buying this property.
    CommentQuote
  • I too am quite pleased with my decision of booking a flat in Omaxe Heights, my earlier observations regarding the change in the layout notwithstanding. On an over all basis and in comparison to several other projects in the area, this project makes an excellent proposition, both for the end user and the investor. One can keep on discussing the pros and cons, but ultimately one goes by the feel of the project .........and this is where Omaxe Heights scores over others.
    CommentQuote