Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • NO MAINTENANCE for Apartment owners

See below mail . Now OH RWA should take charge of Maintenance from Shanvi Estate

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Friends

Now the builder can't charge for maintenance.

RWA will have to be formed.....................

Congrats to all------------------------

Cheers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From

Director General
    Town and Country Planning Department
    Haryana, Chandigarh

To

Subject:-

All Senior Town Planners in the State………….…..

All District Town Planners in the State………..…..

Memo no.PF-40B/ JE (BR)/ 2012/20310-311
    Dated: 10/10/2012

Instructions Regarding constitution of condominium Association
    as required the provisions of the Haryana Apartment Ownership
    Act, 1983 and Rules framed thereunder.

A representation was received from Resident Welfare Association through

Senior Town Planner, Gurgaon vide his memo no. 537 dated 07.08.2012, wherein they have

pointed out that the colonizer had executed deed of declaration as required under Section 2

of the Haryana Apartment Ownership Act, 1983 after obtaining occupation certificate;

however, the administration of the Condominium is with the colonizer as he has not

constituted Association of the Condominium till date.

henceforth the Colonizer, as defined in Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban

Areas Act, 1975, shall transfer the Administration of the Condominium to the Association

immediately after the grant of Part Occupation Certificate/ Occupation Certificate/Part

Completion Certificate/ Completion Certificate for that part of Group Housing Colony and

Common Areas for which the Occupation Certificate stands granted by the Department even

though the case of completion certificate is pending the Department.

The matter has been considered and I have been directed to inform that

Sd/-
    Sanjay Kumar,
    District Town Planner (Hq)
    O/o Director General, Town & Country Planning,
    Haryana, Chandigarh
    CommentQuote
  • Extra demand at the time of possession - 3BHK ( Oscar Tower )

Omaxe has demanded following additional expenses at the time of possession letter besides super area increase.

Power Backup Equipment cost Rs 100000
    Electrical Equipment & fire Fighting Equipment cost Rs 63571
    Meter Cost Rs 36650
    Terrace cost Rs 15411

I want to know if everybody has to pay above charges or it can be negotiated with Omaxe...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TAggarwal
    Omaxe has demanded following additional expenses at the time of possession letter besides super area increase.

Power Backup Equipment cost Rs 100000
    Electrical Equipment & fire Fighting Equipment cost Rs 63571
    Meter Cost Rs 36650
    Terrace cost Rs 15411

I want to know if everybody has to pay above charges or it can be negotiated with Omaxe...

I think I paid for Meter cost only out of all, or may be EE and FE too. But I am sure that I did not pay for power backup equipment and terrace.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    I think I paid for Meter cost only out of all, or may be EE and FE too. But I am sure that I did not pay for power backup equipment and terrace.

What should be my course of action now ?
    CommentQuote
    What should be my course of action now ?

Ask them what is the power backup fee they charged you for earlier and how is it different from this fresh demand? Also tell them that many of your friends have shifted to Heights and they never paid for that.
    CommentQuote
    Ask them what is the power backup fee they charged you for earlier and how is it different from this fresh demand? Also tell them that many of your friends have shifted to Heights and they never paid for that.

Thanks , Can you confirm if they have charged for Electrical Equipment & fire Fighting Equipment ?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks , Can you confirm if they have charged for Electrical Equipment & fire Fighting Equipment ?

Yes they charged. Also I checked they charged 100000 for power back up of 5 KVA but they charged in the beginning. You should make sure that they are not double charging you.

Is yours 3 BHK? Here is what they charged me for 2 BHK.

Net Basic sale price 1624050
    Additional EEC & FFC 48120
    Car Parking covered 150000
    Interest Maintenance Security 60150
    PBC ( 5 KVA) 100000
    Club membership 40000
    EDC & IDC 198495
    Other Cost
    Common Podium Terrace Area Const(CTC) 20790
    Add,EDC & IDC (1) 150375
    Meter connetion cost 27900
    Total 2419880
    Received Amount 2310778.15

Balance due 2310778.15
    ServiceTax 2809.37
    Grand Total 111911.22
    CommentQuote
    Yes they charged. Also I checked they charged 100000 for power back up of 5 KVA but they charged in the beginning. You should make sure that they are not double charging you.

Is yours 3 BHK? Here is what they charged me for 2 BHK.

Net Basic sale price 1624050
    Additional EEC & FFC 48120
    Car Parking covered 150000
    Interest Maintenance Security 60150
    PBC ( 5 KVA) 100000
    Club membership 40000
    EDC & IDC 198495
    Other Cost
    Common Podium Terrace Area Const(CTC) 20790
    Add,EDC & IDC (1) 150375
    Meter connetion cost 27900
    Total 2419880
    Received Amount 2310778.15

Balance due 2310778.15
    ServiceTax 2809.37
    Grand Total 111911.22

yes mine is 3BHK . That means I have to pay their demand in full after adjusting for late possession penalty & reduction in Interest on Increased EDC / IDC .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mike, can u tell us why terrace charge is taken from u. Have u bought a first floor flat?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravi_shankar
    Hi Mike, can u tell us why terrace charge is taken from u. Have u bought a first floor flat?

It is common podium charge. It was built over the parking, has swings for kids, badminton courts, walking and sitting area. These podium charges were charged from all flat owners of the towers having podium.
    CommentQuote
  • I hv a 3 BHK in Omaxe Heights , Faridabad - 3rd floor 1575 sqft, possession has already been offered. Can someone tell me the current premium?
    I bought it for investment - 5 yrs back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vickyarora
    I hv a 3 BHK in Omaxe Heights , Faridabad - 3rd floor 1575 sqft, possession has already been offered. Can someone tell me the current premium?
    I bought it for investment - 5 yrs back.

Since your's is a RTM flat on 3rd Floor, the premium should be in the vicinity of 30 Lacs. Go for the kill !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachasauda
    Since your's is a RTM flat on 3rd Floor, the premium should be in the vicinity of 30 Lacs. Go for the kill !

30 is for non possession towers. RTM flat is in the tune of 33-35 lakhs.
    CommentQuote
  • Update from wht I spoke to a few agents, buyers n a close relative working in FBD Omaxe site office.

Miketest - to some extent you are right, but the premium has risen in last 2 months.

3 bhk 1575 sqft RTM flat premium for 1-2 floor is 38 lacs +. I declined one deal for 38.5 as I was strictly told by my relative in Omaxe nt to sell - by january this wud touch 40+ ( he says by diwali but I dont think) - due to some quarterly interest calculations n some other reasons he knows but I didnt understand...hahaha. By next Oct, deal for 3 BHK RTM will happen in the range of 80 + lacs( IN total) which is around 69 - 70 right now for lower RTM floors. For 3rd floor, it's 35- 36 now and so on. Also, dont buy service apartment if ur n investor - buy if ur n an end user.

I have changed my decision, will hold it n sell wen I get 40+ and invest money in Noida - n a few other sites have started showing 70- 73 lacs in this month only.

If there's ny info which u think isnt correct, my apologies...I am a newbie n quoted wat I analyzed.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

NICE!!:)

Rs 4400 psf (all inclusive)

Cheers
    CommentQuote