Sort by :
Filter by :
- met a family who have just bought a flat on 5th floor in 3bhk allotted tower. according to them they got it all inclusive for 65 lakh the area is 1635 sq ft. have the rates moved higher in a week?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vickyaroraUpdate from wht I spoke to a few agents, buyers n a close relative working in FBD Omaxe site office.
Miketest - to some extent you are right, but the premium has risen in last 2 months.
3 bhk 1575 sqft RTM flat premium for 1-2 floor is 38 lacs +. I declined one deal for 38.5 as I was strictly told by my relative in Omaxe nt to sell - by january this wud touch 40+ ( he says by diwali but I dont think) - due to some quarterly interest calculations n some other reasons he knows but I didnt understand...hahaha. By next Oct, deal for 3 BHK RTM will happen in the range of 80 + lacs( IN total) which is around 69 - 70 right now for lower RTM floors. For 3rd floor, it's 35- 36 now and so on. Also, dont buy service apartment if ur n investor - buy if ur n an end user.
I have changed my decision, will hold it n sell wen I get 40+ and invest money in Noida - n a few other sites have started showing 70- 73 lacs in this month only.
If there's ny info which u think isnt correct, my apologies...I am a newbie n quoted wat I analyzed.
Bro, your figures look a little inflated. It is 30-33 lakhs is in non possession towers and 33-35 lakhs is in possession towers. Baaki maang to ap kuch bhi sakte ho. Market rates are the ones on which transactions are happening not what sellers are demanding. :) :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Happy singhmet a family who have just bought a flat on 5th floor in 3bhk allotted tower. according to them they got it all inclusive for 65 lakh the area is 1635 sq ft. have the rates moved higher in a week?
Which tower is this ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Rs. 65 lakh for 3 bhk in omaxe heights, not feasible at all. Recently a 2 bhk (7th floor), which has been sold for Rs.62 lakh.CommentQuote0Flag
- 2BHK 62 I cannot digest it ... it too much man, it cud be around 52 maxiMUMCommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by sharmafamilyRs. 65 lakh for 3 bhk in omaxe heights, not feasible at all. Recently a 2 bhk (7th floor), which has been sold for Rs.62 lakh.
Sir, someone has been misleading you. It is impossible to get more than 53 lakhs for a 2 BHK. I will add 3 lakhs if the apartment is fully furnished with some quality interiors. :) :)CommentQuote0Flag
- 2BHK price
what will be the all inclusive price of Eureka tower on 6th Floor!
Immediate response highly appreciatedCommentQuote0Flag
Immediate response highly appreciated
How much is being quoted to you? IS it furnished or in the same state as Omaxe gave? Are you a seller or a buyer?CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks for your quick response
i am a buyer and it is semifurnished... owner has spend around 50,000 RSCommentQuote0Flag
i am a buyer and it is semifurnished... owner has spend around 50,000 RS
I see, how much are you being quoted. I am also thinking of selling mine in trump tower, so asking if you were quoted any price?CommentQuote0Flag
- Please suggest should i go fot it, urgent pleaseCommentQuote0Flag
Is registry done on the same? Or transfer fee applicable on the same?CommentQuote0Flag
- registery caseCommentQuote0Flag
I think its a good price then. Go for it.CommentQuote0Flag