Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thank you verymuch,
    what price you are demanding for you flat.......i am intersted
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Om1008
    Thank you verymuch,
    what price you are demanding for you flat.......i am intersted

I have not yet demanded anything. I have got the kitchen and wardrobes done. Getting doors done, then will think about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    I have not yet demanded anything. I have got the kitchen and wardrobes done. Getting doors done, then will think about it.

hey mike would be great that you can post some details of cost with pics of the woodwork done.

I guess that would be great help to many of the endusers who are about to get their houses soon.

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    hey mike would be great that you can post some details of cost with pics of the woodwork done.

I guess that would be great help to many of the endusers who are about to get their houses soon.

rohit

It really depends on the kind of contractor and material you use. There are contractors who charge ranging from 150/sq ft to 200/sq ft. Then Mica sheets range from Rs. 300/sheet to Rs. 2000/sheet. Boards from 35/sq ft to 100/sq ft. Curtain rods from 30/ft to 150/ft. I mean there is no fixed cost. It depends on what you want. :) :)
    CommentQuote

Mike, If you do not mind answering : Why are you thinking of selling OH flat? Is it for personal reason or not finding it worth from investment perspective? I have a flat in OH so just wanted to know your thoughts as you are staying there as well as quite familiar with overall area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naresh_goyal
    Mike, If you do not mind answering : Why are you thinking of selling OH flat? Is it for personal reason or not finding it worth from investment perspective? I have a flat in OH so just wanted to know your thoughts as you are staying there as well as quite familiar with overall area.

It is for investment purpose and I think the prices of OH have peaked out for now, so I am thinking to switch to another under construction property close to 40 lakhs. I have not decided yet. I am like 50-50 whether to put on rent or sell.
    CommentQuote
    It is for investment purpose and I think the prices of OH have peaked out for now, so I am thinking to switch to another under construction property close to 40 lakhs. I have not decided yet. I am like 50-50 whether to put on rent or sell.

I guess even if you buy any under construction property, then you may get better return in less than one year on that but may not be in long term unless you are expert in trading the things at right time and finding a buyer at right price at right time. However, I am of the opinion real appreciation in OH is yet to come after the master road gets ready. It may be two year from now, I see 3 BHK selling for more than 1 CR.

There is and there will always be location, layout, size and most occupancy advantage of OH over other projects now as well as in future.

I am of the opinion, building a new road or new route to connect to Kalindi Kunj or Delhi will be impossible due to Land acquisition rules. However, it would be easiest and wise to make the nehar road to maintain, make it two lane, and make it four lane in the coming five- ten years. Bypass road can not take the load of the future. It is just a matter of few more bridges over Agra canal, when everyone will talk about constructing this road.

Currently, there is no other project which has three side connectivity on as is to basis.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the density of flats per acre for Omaxe heights? I mean what is the project area & what are the number of total apartments.
    CommentQuote
  • Why is it that Omaxe has suddenly stopped giving possessions in the remaining towers ? There is definitely something wrong somewhere. Can someone throw some light on the present status of the remaining towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Seems like 3 BHKs which were ready have been offered possession. The remaining close to Nehar/Master Road are still under construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachasauda
    Why is it that Omaxe has suddenly stopped giving possessions in the remaining towers ? There is definitely something wrong somewhere. Can someone throw some light on the present status of the remaining towers.

Received today possession letter for my flat in Oscar Tower . I want to know when parking allotment , physical possession , registry etc will happen after this demand ( including signing of affidavit for adjustment of delay penalty) is settled ?
    CommentQuote
  • Since when has Omaxe started possession of 3 BHK flats? what is the resale price of the ready to move in 3 bhk right now. please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • 70 Lacs+
    CommentQuote
  • price of 2 br ready to move in OH

Can you guys please tell me the ongoing price for a second floor unit forbwhich I have the possession.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • 2 BHK 55+(Park facing), 3BHK,73+ Club Facing
    CommentQuote