Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Last updated: April 3 2016
629 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

I suggest to hold
    Amit

Comment

Tinesha,

Exit now or whenever you are getting some premium on your apartment. The area is still not livable and won't be for next few years. Land dispute from the farmers is still not settled and that would take a while too.
      You could get a rate of Rs 1900-1950/ sqft for Omaxe heights, but it is less for BPTP princess park and more for Grandeura.

Good Luck!

Comment

I blv if not in a hurry to make another deal in ggn/noida and u have capacity to hold it till next year..
        bcoz premiums have been stagnent for a while and exiting now would be same as u would have exited 6 mnths back or 2.5 yrs back...

there are lot of queries from agenst and they are wanting to get the flats at cheap premiums now and sell it with 1-2 lac more nxt yr on possession..
        so wait till the possesion offered and then if u r not going for end use, sell it ....
        the moment 2 bhk possesion offered prices wud go up a little bit..

Comment

Hold. Still very cheap. Good news are coming for bypass road and sector roads.

Comment

Originally posted by pgarg2000 View Post
            Hold. Still very cheap. Good news are coming for bypass road and sector roads.

I have decided to hold as possession is expected in second half of 2011 . I feel this is one of the cheapest property in NCR....

Comment

This is true that Greater Faridabad is still quite cheap compared to others around NCR. It is great if you can hold for few more months, because premium will definitely go up after possession.

Comment

omaxe heights

I have come to know that quality of construction & accessories used is very poor . Can anybody update on this who has recently visited the site ?

Comment

Tinesha,

Did you find out anything more about the Omaxe heights project? How is it compared to others in that area?

Comment

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
                    Tinesha,

Did you find out anything more about the Omaxe heights project? How is it compared to others in that area?

I have no idea as never visited Faridabad .

Comment

meeting at Omaxe Height site...

Just 4 info of all Omaxe Height investors / buyers that omaxe vp - commercial will be available at site on 29th jan , saturday at 11.30 am to answer all queries related to this project...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X