Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • omaxe heights

I have come to know that quality of construction & accessories used is very poor . Can anybody update on this who has recently visited the site ?
    CommentQuote
  • Tinesha,

Did you find out anything more about the Omaxe heights project? How is it compared to others in that area?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Tinesha,

Did you find out anything more about the Omaxe heights project? How is it compared to others in that area?

I have no idea as never visited Faridabad .
    CommentQuote
  • meeting at Omaxe Height site...

Just 4 info of all Omaxe Height investors / buyers that omaxe vp - commercial will be available at site on 29th jan , saturday at 11.30 am to answer all queries related to this project...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    Just 4 info of all Omaxe Height investors / buyers that omaxe vp - commercial will be available at site on 29th jan , saturday at 11.30 am to answer all queries related to this project...

any update from this meeting....
    CommentQuote
  • I came across this link showing Omaxe heights latest pics of Jan'11
    ~ OMAXE Ltd. ~ Delivered Projects Pictures
    CommentQuote
    any update from this meeting....

Here is brief update I saw on another site -
    The meeting was organised by Omaxe management on Jan 29 based on the demand from people who have invested in Omaxe Heights project and it was organized on construction site. I attended the meeting and could notice nearly 100 end users were present during the meeting. Main agenda for meeting 1. Possession date Omaxe offical told that possession will start from 15th Feb and they anoounced tentative dates for possession of all towers. To the best of my knowledge they said that 2 bedroom possession will be complete by 31st March and three bedroom will start from April. Personally I did not find the possession schedule practical as lot of work is pending for 2 bed room as well as 3 bedroom flats. 2. Construction Quality Omaxe official said the construction quality issues will be handled when possession is offered and concerned department will handle that. 3. Penalty clause People had some issues related to penalty clause and Omaxe official said that they will provide specific response in next meeting. I personally feel that this is a good initiative taken from people who has invested in this project either as end user or as investor.
    CommentQuote
  • Hold or Sell

Now premium on 3BHK is 11-12 L & possession is expected in last quarter of this year . Is it time to sell or hold till possession ?
    CommentQuote
  • How many flats do u have?:D
    btw were u able to sell your rohini flat if i am not mistaken.
    CommentQuote
  • Hold on to it I guess if the premium is running so good.
    BTW, are these premiums claimed by brokers or you are actually getting go-through deals?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    How many flats do u have?:D
    btw were u able to sell your rohini flat if i am not mistaken.

Not Many . Delhi flat is under negotiation , next in pipeline for selling is faridabad...
    CommentQuote
  • Learned members i feel Tinesha maharaj is a broker.,cleverly increasing the price of his properties. 10-12 lac premium in neharpar !! huh.
    He is looking for some murga who can give 7-8 lac premium which is yet difficult. Becoz even if the builders there give possesion , it is NOT liveable there. As some member here says many times, he will be killed or robbed or ..... . Only walls , electricity and water will not make a colony. Then jail is also a good place to live.!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RakeshR
    Learned members i feel Tinesha maharaj is a broker.,cleverly increasing the price of his properties. 10-12 lac premium in neharpar !! huh.
    He is looking for some murga who can give 7-8 lac premium which is yet difficult. Becoz even if the builders there give possesion , it is NOT liveable there. As some member here says many times, he will be killed or robbed or ..... . Only walls , electricity and water will not make a colony. Then jail is also a good place to live.!!

Sorry no comments if I am broker or investor.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Hold on to it I guess if the premium is running so good.
    BTW, are these premiums claimed by brokers or you are actually getting go-through deals?

I have not tried to sell it but getting calls for 11-12L premium...
    CommentQuote
    I have not tried to sell it but getting calls for 11-12L premium...

This case is with several NP buyers. Builder has appointed agents to make bulk spam calls to buyers with 10-15 Lac premium. It actually help builders to show some false appreciation and helped him to sell flats in their newly launched overpriced society. NP builders are doing everything (specially BPTP) for catching few new Murga. My brother and few other friends of NP also got such calls from agents with premium for their purchased flat but when my brother or friends actually ask him for final deal with some Byanna then no body called him or meet him. None in my knowledge is happy with NP investment, all feel the same "3-4 saal phale NP me flat book karke phas gaye".

For my other friends or me who have invested in Gurgaon , Noida , GZB never got such agent calls to sell our flat with premium. However the ground reality is that all of such societies in (Gurgaon , Noida , GZB) actually have fine premiums compared to 2 years back booking rate.
    CommentQuote