Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what is the resale rate for 2BHK (registry done) in omxae Heights?
    CommentQuote
  • Start from 50 Lacs from top most floor and ends at about 60 lacs on First floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody please tell the rate at which the shops were alloted by Omaxe in its project "omaxe Heights" and their present market rate. I am interested in buying a well located shop only.
    CommentQuote
  • i heard they went arnd 12-15 lakhs last yr they were arnd 40 lkhs i think
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "pgarg2000
    i heard they went arnd 12-15 lakhs last yr they were arnd 40 lkhs i think

17-18 k per sq ft i guess
    CommentQuote
  • Road along Agra Canal

Guys,

I have a bad news and a Good News from some of the reliable Huda Resources in Faridabad.

The bad news is first:

The master road from BPTP bridge to Omaxe Heights is not going to be completed by September 2013, in other words, some part of it may not complete before election.

On the other hand, now the Good news is that, cleaning and widening work on road next to Agra Canal will start from as soon as tomorrow or latest by Monday. Initially there will be cleaning of the road to the extent of 10 meters, and then widening will also start. They are going to widen the whole road and rebuild it. This all stretch will be completed before Sept 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Since the shops at Omaxe Heights have already acquired significant premium, can anybody suggest a viable shop in any other 'soon-to-be' habitated society in GF at a NIL to modest premium. An original booking from a trustworthy builder may also be worth considering.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachasauda
    Since the shops at Omaxe Heights have already acquired significant premium, can anybody suggest a viable shop in any other 'soon-to-be' habitated society in GF at a NIL to modest premium. An original booking from a trustworthy builder may also be worth considering.

I am not very sure of this information but during a casual chat with a Broker,he had told me that rental of Omaxe heights shop is around 18k pm.

If the shop is available even at 45 L, the Rental yield looks to be very good
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitg
    Guys,

I have a bad news and a Good News from some of the reliable Huda Resources in Faridabad.

The bad news is first:

The master road from BPTP bridge to Omaxe Heights is not going to be completed by September 2013, in other words, some part of it may not complete before election.

On the other hand, now the Good news is that, cleaning and widening work on road next to Agra Canal will start from as soon as tomorrow or latest by Monday. Initially there will be cleaning of the road to the extent of 10 meters, and then widening will also start. They are going to widen the whole road and rebuild it. This all stretch will be completed before Sept 2013.

lalitg, the whole of road along agra canal is being widened or just from Kheri to BPTP bridge?
    CommentQuote
  • BTW, there are shops available in projects like RPS,Piyush heights and Puri Pratham as well. I don't think there would be any significant premium on them right now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    BTW, there are shops available in projects like RPS,Piyush heights and Puri Pratham as well. I don't think there would be any significant premium on them right now

Guess. it makes sense to go for a shop in a big project in terms of size than the smaller ones. :) :) RPS can be a very good option if we leave aside possession issues for now because it is the biggest society of NP and the commercials are on the service road outside. So buyers will also come around from other societies and nearby areas.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mike.....Could you please specify which particular project of RPS you are referring to. I understand RPS is currently undertaking multiple projects in GF. Also, if you could shed some light on the credentials of RPS as I do not have any idea about their background and past record. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Mike.....Could you please specify which particular project of RPS you are referring to. I understand RPS is currently undertaking multiple projects in GF. Also, if you could shed some light on the credentials of RPS as I do not have any idea about their background and past record. Thanks in advance.

RPS is only doing Savana and Palms in GF. I am particularly talking about Savana project. I encourage you to visit the site to get an idea of location, size etc.

RPS has finished two projects in the past in Faridabad - RPS Omaxe Valley and Paras Apartments. Right now the group owes 97 crores in EDC to the government and the licence of the project stands expired. Possession won't happen unless they clear out all dues to the government. Lets see when does it happen.
    CommentQuote
    Since the shops at Omaxe Heights have already acquired significant premium, can anybody suggest a viable shop in any other 'soon-to-be' habitated society in GF at a NIL to modest premium. An original booking from a trustworthy builder may also be worth considering.

i heard there were couple of sellers for shops in shiv sai ozone park
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg2000
    i heard there were couple of sellers for shops in shiv sai ozone park

and shiv sai's both projects are sharing the same set of commercial shops so ....
    CommentQuote