Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Last updated: April 3 2016
629 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

    Originally posted by kanvit View Post
    7th.. tower dunno
    Its important to know the tower because many are EWS facing and are cheaper than the rest. Ask them specifically the tower name and if the flat is EWS facing.

    Comment


    • Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

      I am looking for a RTM 2/3 BHK in Omaxe (for end use and immediate shifting). Any idea on prices/tower/floors will be appreciated. Also, if anyone is already living there, howz the life?

      Comment


      • Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

        regarding service apartment people are saying it has potential to appreciate , it will be easily 20 lakh by the time it gives possession. pl give ur views .

        Comment


        • Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

          Originally posted by rkalia7 View Post
          regarding service apartment people are saying it has potential to appreciate , it will be easily 20 lakh by the time it gives possession. pl give ur views .
          If you have been to the site, you might have noticed....Omaxe has mentioned these as 'Service Personnel Apartments' ... that makes a lot of difference. Does not seem to have potential of 20L in near future..

          Comment


          • Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

            Originally posted by rkalia7 View Post
            regarding service apartment people are saying it has potential to appreciate , it will be easily 20 lakh by the time it gives possession. pl give ur views .
            Dude be reasonable. Who would buy a 150 sq ft flat at 10 lakhs which is actually meant for EWS?? Trust me. Pass it because soon you would realize that you would not be able to resell it or get good rent either.

            Comment


            • Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

              Sir You r correct. rs 10.5 lac for just 150 sqft of covered area is too costly. moreover I think these were actually EWS flats .Out of whicch 171 flats which were central park facing they have named them service personnel apartments and remaining are still in EWS Category . so doubt is there on gentry occupying them.

              I was initially interested because investment was only 10.5 lac which is affordable. but home loan is not available.

              so how can we expect appreciation and good rental rates in such a scenario. Omaxe is saying we hav launched them only for those who have already flats in omaxe heights and outsider cannot apply. we have to give whole payment also in six months. Moreover person has to pay maintenance charge also

              Comment


              • Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

                Originally posted by rkalia7 View Post
                Sir You r correct. rs 10.5 lac for just 150 sqft of covered area is too costly. moreover I think these were actually EWS flats .Out of whicch 171 flats which were central park facing they have named them service personnel apartments and remaining are still in EWS Category . so doubt is there on gentry occupying them.

                I was initially interested because investment was only 10.5 lac which is affordable. but home loan is not available.

                so how can we expect appreciation and good rental rates in such a scenario. Omaxe is saying we hav launched them only for those who have already flats in omaxe heights and outsider cannot apply. we have to give whole payment also in six months. Moreover person has to pay maintenance charge also
                They are making a hype that they are something exclusive for Omaxe Heights residents. Just wait for a month, when nobody buys them, they will open them for public. This would have been a good property if price would have been 6-7 lakhs but 10.5 lakhs + Service tax is a crap price.

                Comment


                • Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

                  Rollback of Revised EDC

                  Hi Guys
                  In August 2011, i ,like all others did receive a letter from Omaxe for payment of Revised EDC. I think it was an additional burden of INR 140/Sqft.

                  Was this EDC increase rolled back in Partial or full? If yes, has anyone of you claimed this from Omaxe? If yes, please let me know the procedure.

                  YYHS

                  Comment


                  • Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

                    Originally posted by YoHoneySingh View Post
                    Hi Guys
                    In August 2011, i ,like all others did receive a letter from Omaxe for payment of Revised EDC. I think it was an additional burden of INR 140/Sqft.

                    Was this EDC increase rolled back in Partial or full? If yes, has anyone of you claimed this from Omaxe? If yes, please let me know the procedure.

                    YYHS
                    Rs. 24.69/sq ft has been refunded by Omaxe. I received it a week ago. They will mail the cheque to your mailing address.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

                      What is the current premium for a 2 bhk unit...can I get it around 40 lakhs......except the top floor ne will do

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X