Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
Reply
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pgarg2000
    and shiv sai's both projects are sharing the same set of commercial shops so ....


    yep and they are on sector road too. can be a good investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Guess. it makes sense to go for a shop in a big project in terms of size than the smaller ones. :) :) RPS can be a very good option if we leave aside possession issues for now because it is the biggest society of NP and the commercials are on the service road outside. So buyers will also come around from other societies and nearby areas.


    Mike if you compare Savana and OH, I think the ratio of no. of flats/no. of shops would be same so size of project may not matter much. Every society needs its OWN businessses like General store, Saloons etc to name a few. So getting a tenant for Shops should be easy.

    Biggest issue for RPS shops is possession,the iffy issue of possession would make Shops here a much more riskier investments than Flats itself (which themselves seem very risky) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    Mike if you compare Savana and OH, I think the ratio of no. of flats/no. of shops would be same so size of project may not matter much. Every society needs its OWN businessses like General store, Saloons etc to name a few. So getting a tenant for Shops should be easy.

    Biggest issue for RPS shops is possession,the iffy issue of possession would make Shops here a much more riskier investments than Flats itself (which themselves seem very risky) :)


    Cannot agree more but "if" they are available at 60-70% of rates of OH, you think its worth taking risk for? The number of units are same as OH but most of the towers are 3+1 BHK so population wise Savana will be ahead of OH which has more of 2 BHK units.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    lalitg, the whole of road along agra canal is being widened or just from Kheri to BPTP bridge?


    First priorty would be the users(voters) on road. and then as soon as Bypass Road encroachment removed, other parts would follow.

    Bypass road encroachment removal is parallelly cooked. I hope this will not be overcooked.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitg
    First priorty would be the users(voters) on road. and then as soon as Bypass Road encroachment removed, other parts would follow.

    Bypass road encroachment removal is parallelly cooked. I hope this will not be overcooked.


    So does it mean, it will start from BPTP to Kheri Pull stretch first? as far as i know much traffic is between Palla and Mithapur (delhi side) but road is already wide upto Palla bridge.

    However from Palla till BPTP its narrow.

    Secondly Any specific reason why master road would not be done till OH?

    or will it ever become a reality any road to OH??? cosidering BPTP Regime :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    So does it mean, it will start from BPTP to Kheri Pull stretch first?

    Secondly Any specific reason why master road would not be done till OH?

    or will it ever become a reality any road to OH??? cosidering BPTP Regime :bab (59):


    IMHO it might never become a reality master road to OH cosidering BPTP Regime.

    Second, unless STP is removed from Master road before this september, there is every possibility that Master road may be realigned
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitg
    IMHO it might never become a reality master road to OH cosidering BPTP Regime.

    Second, unless STP is removed from Master road before this september, there is every possibility that Master road may be realigned


    So you mean to say BPTP will not allow easily the master road to come to OH?

    seocndly what about narrow road along agra canal , by when it will be comepleted till OH?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "lalitg


    IMHO it might never become a reality master road to OH cosidering BPTP Regime.

    Second, unless STP is removed from Master road before this september, there is every possibility that Master road may be realigned


    I have heard that omaxe has bought the land at the centre and is planning a mall along with some villas. Yo know anything about that?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "sepulchar


    So you mean to say BPTP will not allow easily the master road to come to OH?

    seocndly what about narrow road along agra canal , by when it will be comepleted till OH?


    Its confirmed that the widening has started. Cleaning on both sides is being done.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    So you mean to say BPTP will not allow easily the master road to come to OH?

    seocndly what about narrow road along agra canal , by when it will be comepleted till OH?

    There is a huge agri land for sale nearby Omaxe Heights and princess park, some of it was bought by BPTP long back( I do not weather BPTP still owns it), some of it is still with Farmers(for which they are asking heft price), and some of it is with Huda.

    Unless BPTP finds an appropriate road from Master road to PP, it may be possible it diverts its routs and buy the remaining land, just my assumption.

    On Agra Canal road work cleaning and widening work has already started, it should be a matter of few months at most for this road to get ready.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "miketest


    I have heard that omaxe has bought the land at the centre and is planning a mall along with some villas. Yo know anything about that?


    I have heard that omaxe has bought the land at the centre and is planning a mall along with some villas. Yo know anything about that?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    I have heard that omaxe has bought the land at the centre and is planning a mall along with some villas. Yo know anything about that?


    Having some land along side Omaxe Heights, has been in rumour for last several years, additionally, Omaxe management has also spread rumours such as: they would bring residential plots( which is not possible due to 100 acres norms). they would bring commercial SCO's Shops in front side, which has not yet happened and now a thing of past. Last I heard in six months ago, they planned for some floors; but looks like this time they are planning a Mall.

    Who knows, whats going on in their head, and holding this land? Greed for a higher price, or a reasonable price for the right location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitg
    There is a huge agri land for sale nearby Omaxe Heights and princess park, some of it was bought by BPTP long back( I do not weather BPTP still owns it), some of it is still with Farmers(for which they are asking heft price), and some of it is with Huda.

    Unless BPTP finds an appropriate road from Master road to PP, it may be possible it diverts its routs and buy the remaining land, just my assumption.

    On Agra Canal road work cleaning and widening work has already started, it should be a matter of few months at most for this road to get ready.


    Its seems if the work has started its certainly neither from BPTP side nor on Khedi Pull side...... hmm

    It could well mean OH will have to be a struggler for few more moths to get road.?

    pls correct if i am wrong
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Its seems if the work has started its certainly neither from BPTP side nor on Khedi Pull side...... hmm

    It could well mean OH will have to be a struggler for few more moths to get road.?

    pls correct if i am wrong

    Let's wait and watch. Hope it would not linger on too much.
    CommentQuote
  • I have already noticed the cleaning work going on the sides of the road.
    CommentQuote