Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Last updated: April 3 2016
629 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Originally posted by pgarg2000 View Post
    I am not aware of the original plan, but I have seen the club space at the same place since last 3 yrs..
    Exactly it was different earlier but later Omaxe changed it and got it approved too but it has been like that for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by rkalia7 View Post
      Sir ,How Omaxe can make such drastic change in the master plan. the space earmarked for green park has been changed into club, primary school and pumping station . if there has been any explanation from omaxe side. also what the residents have to say in this matter .

senior members please comment
      My Dear Sir- Although I am not a Sr Member- i still take the liberty of putting down my thoughts

So- The Builder (Omaxe) can do what they want to!! If they want- they can cancel your allotment, make changes to layouts etc etc without caring a damn about you. It doesnt matter to them how the end user has spent his lifetime to buy 1 house for his childern, grand children...

Its all written over the BBA we signed...a document that Builder uses to screw lives.

Though i am an investor here- i am pained to see the way things have gone so far..again..we as Indians..a lazy breed....will take on things lying down...coz Sab Chalta hai na bhai...we tell the builders ...ki bhai...aao ..maar lo....its ok

I went to see a flat in OH where the Bathroom tiles are of different colors (Yellowish Vs Grey)....All Omaxe has to say is...Sir 19-20 ka farak to chalta hai...we cant do anything about it..

In this Country... you will be heard only if you are united, fearless (with a gun in hand), rich and connected...

All others can go to hell....no country for mid-class men like me!!

YYHS

Comment

It is not like that in the other part of the country... I dont know why NP is being taken for granted by the builders, almost everyone...

Comment

Yes Kanvit, Builders are taking the NP flat owners for granted. We all should join the protest organized by the GFWA team.
          Regarding the color of the bathroom tiles in OMAXE, same is the issue with Piyush Heights as well. I have attached one picture where tiles are of different color in Piyush. I believe, owners should inspect the flat before taking possession. There will always be few issues with the final touch up in the flat and therefore it is important to discuss these issues with builder individually before taking final possession. Once possession is taken by the owner, builders don’t address issues related to flooring and tiling.
          Attached Files
          Last edited October 2 2012, 10:28 AM.

Comment

My heart goes out for those who bought "green facing" flats on lower floors. Even if PLC is reversed, the damage to the ambience just cannot be measured in terms of money. People who will live on upper floors and those facing the outside are still better placed. Atleast the sky cannot be snatched away from them.......unless the builder/HUDA shows some exceptional ingenuity and takes away that also.

Comment

The construction quality is pathetic. It seems you are viewing a 10 year old project. There is very little green area. The only green area is the area which is under the High tension cables. Now I have heard that colonizer has constructed more EWS flats ( Will any one build more than what is required unknowingly) and selling it as Personal service appts.
              Spoke with some people residing in the colony, they are not only troubled by the colonizer, they have grievances against the Civic agencies, maintenance agencies too. They said there quality of life after shifting here has dropped.
              Wonder what is the way forward for such projects.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy singh View Post
                The construction quality is pathetic. It seems you are viewing a 10 year old project. There is very little green area. The only green area is the area which is under the High tension cables. Now I have heard that colonizer has constructed more EWS flats ( Will any one build more than what is required unknowingly) and selling it as Personal service appts.
                Spoke with some people residing in the colony, they are not only troubled by the colonizer, they have grievances against the Civic agencies, maintenance agencies too. They said there quality of life after shifting here has dropped.
                Wonder what is the way forward for such projects.
                Sorry Mr. Happy Singh. I am one happy resident of Omaxe Heights. There are negatives attached with positives wherever you go and same is the case here too. "The quality of Life" dropped statement is vague. It depends on where are you coming from and what are your expectations.

Comment

I have a friend residing in Heights and he seems to be happy especially with the centralised garden and podiums... life does not look bad for him...

Comment

Originally posted by kanvit View Post
                    I have a friend residing in Heights and he seems to be happy especially with the centralised garden and podiums... life does not look bad for him...
                    Really man, really respect your opinion because it is always honest and impartial. Yep you are right, best part is the central park and podiums. I have made some very good like minded friends within 3 months which was actually lacking for many many years because of lack of choice. Omaxe Heights is a big society which gives you a choice to choose your friends coz you keep on bumping into the same set of people regularly.
                    Last edited October 9 2012, 01:52 PM.

Comment

I also own a flat in Pacific tower OMAXE heights. I must say that everytime I visit the place, I feel glad about my decision of buying this property.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X