Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by lalitg
    Let's wait and watch. Hope it would not linger on too much.

Thanks bro for sharing your knowledge with the others. Hope to hear constantly from you on things. :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • I will post whatever information I get. All I am counting, Huda should come with a big bang promises for development in Neharpar during election, even if half of those gets completed would make this place worth. I hope they would atleast demonstrate some ground work before election to the projects where possession has been offered.

Land / Flats in this area are not going to traded as fast as it has happened in past. Due to too much price increase and dull momentum, i think, now the investors would be willing to hold the units and will only see a momentum leasing/renting out.
    CommentQuote
    I will post whatever information I get. All I am counting, Huda should come with a big bang promises for development in Neharpar during election, even if half of those gets completed would make this place worth. I hope they would atleast demonstrate some ground work before election to the projects where possession has been offered.

Land / Flats in this area are not going to traded as fast as it has happened in past. Due to too much price increase and dull momentum, i think, now the investors would be willing to hold the units and will only see a momentum leasing/renting out.

Thanks mate. BTW why do you think Omaxe is not getting 3 BHK's registeries done?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Thanks mate. BTW why do you think Omaxe is not getting 3 BHK's registeries done?

Man you should have a better answer than me. My guess certainly some paper work missing from Omaxe.
    CommentQuote
    Man you should have a better answer than me. My guess certainly some paper work missing from Omaxe.

yep, omaxe has not been giving a concrete answer on that front. so i thought you may have any idea.
    CommentQuote
    I have already noticed the cleaning work going on the sides of the road.

Where it has started ?

or r u reffering to old work of cleaning done around 8 months ago??
    CommentQuote
  • In yesterday's RWA meeting too, Mr. Kathuria confirmed that people from UP Irrigation and HUDA came couple of days ago and they have confirmed the same and as per them deadline is set to 2 months, however it seems unrealistic so we would say 4-5 months.
    CommentQuote
    In yesterday's RWA meeting too, Mr. Kathuria confirmed that people from UP Irrigation and HUDA came couple of days ago and they have confirmed the same and as per them deadline is set to 2 months, however it seems unrealistic so we would say 4-5 months.

Oh I C, and Mike i guess master road to OH will delayed infinate , thats what u forsee?
    CommentQuote
    RPS is only doing Savana and Palms in GF. I am particularly talking about Savana project. I encourage you to visit the site to get an idea of location, size etc.

RPS has finished two projects in the past in Faridabad - RPS Omaxe Valley and Paras Apartments. Right now the group owes 97 crores in EDC to the government and the licence of the project stands expired. Possession won't happen unless they clear out all dues to the government. Lets see when does it happen.

Thanks Mike for some very very critical information. I would'nt want to risk my capital in a risky project.
    CommentQuote
    yep and they are on sector road too. can be a good investment.

Thanks once again for the feedback. Hope their are no abnormal risks attached to this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Oh I C, and Mike i guess master road to OH will delayed infinate , thats what u forsee?

as lalitg said, realignment required.
    CommentQuote
    as lalitg said, realignment required.

Realignment means? master road will not pass OH or will pass from another side ?

how much time HUDA will take to do so?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "sepulchar

Realignment means? master road will not pass OH or will pass from another side ?

how much time HUDA will take to do so?

Realignment means to change way halka fulka.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm an original allottee in Omaxe Heights 3 BHK, At the Time of possession, if the LATE POSSESSION PENALTY, comes out to be more than the amount demanded by Omaxe, what procedure is followed? Anyone with a similar case? Would really appreciate a reply.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vortexy1
    I'm an original allottee in Omaxe Heights 3 BHK, At the Time of possession, if the LATE POSSESSION PENALTY, comes out to be more than the amount demanded by Omaxe, what procedure is followed? Anyone with a similar case? Would really appreciate a reply.

Thanks.

They will refund you but honestly the case is rarest of rare :) :)
    CommentQuote