Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Lalit, You were saying that service personnel apartments in Omaxe Heights are illegal but as per DTP's policy:-

g) 15% of the total number of flats are reserved for EWS and 10% of the main dwelling units is required for service apartments i.e. for domestic help.

Where do you actually see the violation?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Hi Lalit, You were saying that service personnel apartments in Omaxe Heights are illegal but as per DTP's policy:-

g) 15% of the total number of flats are reserved for EWS and 10% of the main dwelling units is required for service apartments i.e. for domestic help.

Where do you actually see the violation?

As far as I know there should have been an additional FAR for the service personnel apartment in Omaxe heights.

You may calculate the total salable area from the total land Omaxe Hold, and find out how much in excess has been sold off. Moreover, you can not sell the Service personnel are higher rate than the existing unit holders rate, at all.
    Omaxe is cheating big and high time, and getting the brokers involved to collect the black money.

It is just a matter of time, when this issue would come in highlights.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitg
    As far as I know there should have been an additional FAR for the service personnel apartment in Omaxe heights.

You may calculate the total salable area from the total land Omaxe Hold, and find out how much in excess has been sold off. Moreover, you can not sell the Service personnel are higher rate than the existing unit holders rate, at all.
    Omaxe is cheating big and high time, and getting the brokers involved to collect the black money.

It is just a matter of time, when this issue would come in highlights.

Yep they are taking 6 lakhs in white and 4 lakhs in cash so I assume that actual cost should have been 6 lakhs but they are charging 4 lakhs over it in cash and would not give the receipt against the apartment.
    CommentQuote
  • Part of this is going directly to some senior officers to keep mum.....
    CommentQuote
  • When can we expect possession of Menara, Tuntex towers? What might be causing such a delay? Any ideas?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vortexy1
    When can we expect possession of Menara, Tuntex towers? What might be causing such a delay? Any ideas?

This or worst case next month. Omaxe has already asked to submit affidavit and final formalities for handover.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, one of my relative is looking for a 2bhk in omaxe heights. What should be the reasonable premium he should expect to pay for lower floors?
    CommentQuote
  • Premiums have started increasing now. so hurry up..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitg
    Premiums have started increasing now. so hurry up..

I have not noticed any change in price in last few months...I hear 2 BHK around 53 lacs
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe heights possession is balance..i thought only EWS & service apartments are balanced...what is the price for 3 BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naresh_goyal
    I have not noticed any change in price in last few months...I hear 2 BHK around 53 lacs

You may check now...
    CommentQuote
  • There is a lot of movement around past few days, including premium part too. The road connectivity, and now seamless connectivity to Delhi via bypass road will fuel the prices up.

even rentals seen a sharp rise, in Oct 2011 6K has gone upto 12K now, everything fetch premiums due to its USPs and OH stands much ahead in it.

The internal work and external work will push its prices accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys, today i saw some brick structure being built, just near the omaxe heights gate, in the path of master road..i fail to understand how any construction can be permitted at this stage when the road work is already on....does anyone has any idea what structure is it?
    CommentQuote
  • Really irritating and fail to understand what even RWA is doing in dealing with this illegal strcture infront of Omaxe gate. It should not be allowed at any cost
    CommentQuote
  • Illegal structure in front of Omaxe heights en-route sector roads

Hi
    Greetings

What is this all about?? Does anybody have a better idea?? It looks like some structure being build on the route through which road has to pass??

Cheers
    CommentQuote