Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Farmer besides OH encroaching land. Already complaint to huda and local MLA verbally. Email complaints sent. Written complaint was to be sent today, still to receive an update. Follow up in the evening.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Farmer besides OH encroaching land. Already complaint to huda and local MLA verbally. Email complaints sent. Written complaint was to be sent today, still to receive an update. Follow up in the evening.
    just to update this land is not encroached and original owner is doing boundry. Long ago omaxe also tried to buy this land but seller asked for hefty price which omaxe denied. Huda could not take the possession of this land due to its own mess and fault. Now farmer demand is too high and he is just blackmailing government in nexus with local political backing.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai he is building boundary on the area which is out of his territory.
    CommentQuote
    Bhai he is building boundary on the area which is out of his territory.

as perthe huda person land belong to farmer. But boundry making without mcf permission is illegal. It would be broken away any day. He the farmer has a backing of bjp shivdutt vashisth. Its again a drama, hope and wish this should be broken
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitg
    as perthe huda person land belong to farmer. But boundry making without mcf permission is illegal. It would be broken away any day. He the farmer has a backing of bjp shivdutt vashisth. Its again a drama, hope and wish this should be broken

he is a real pain in the ***. He has taken GF development years back and caused agony and loss to thousands of people ....all for some petty political mileage.
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe Heights Central Park
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 3BHK - registry

I have received letter from omaxe offering registry . I want to know what is the easiest way of buying stamp certificate ? Also is it must to visit OH to sign Maintenance agreement & getting NOC from Maintenance agency or it can be managed thru courier i.e without visiting OH .
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe Heights 2 BHK Current Price ?

Will like to know what is the current price and 1-2 year view on Omaxe Heights 2BHK Price..

My understanding is that 2 BHK price is hovering around 55L since last 6 months or so but I have not met anyone who is sold/bought in last few months so want to confirm.

Also..I have a 2 BHK in OH which is purely for investment and i have been contemplating whether to sell or retain this...so will like to know from fellow members if it can give 15-20% return per annum for next 2 years or so.. this will mean price should be around 75L by mid 2015.... is it realistic expectation from OH property?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naresh_goyal
    Will like to know what is the current price and 1-2 year view on Omaxe Heights 2BHK Price..

My understanding is that 2 BHK price is hovering around 55L since last 6 months or so but I have not met anyone who is sold/bought in last few months so want to confirm.

Also..I have a 2 BHK in OH which is purely for investment and i have been contemplating whether to sell or retain this...so will like to know from fellow members if it can give 15-20% return per annum for next 2 years or so.. this will mean price should be around 75L by mid 2015.... is it realistic expectation from OH property?

which floor is yours?
    CommentQuote
    which floor is yours?
    8th
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naresh_goyal
    8th

Hmmm if its not park facing (which has PLC), the rates are between 50-53 lakhs.
    CommentQuote
    Hmmm if its not park facing (which has PLC), the rates are between 50-53 lakhs.

Got an offer for 5th floor, 49L, Could have got it for 48 or so, visited the flat and again wifey wasnt at all impressed by the build quality, had to say no to it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Beniwal
    Got an offer for 5th floor, 49L, Could have got it for 48 or so, visited the flat and again wifey wasnt at all impressed by the build quality, had to say no to it.

was it registry case? which tower and what facing?
    CommentQuote
    was it registry case? which tower and what facing?

It was a registry case, and wasnt park facing. Some tower right next to EWS, but flat wasnt facing the EWS flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Beniwal
    It was a registry case, and wasnt park facing. Some tower right next to EWS, but flat wasnt facing the EWS flats.

Yeah near to EWS. Those are cheaper than others.
    CommentQuote