Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Yeah near to EWS. Those are cheaper than others.

Cheaper or Not, I wont probably be buying in Omaxe heights even if I get something for less than 45.

Less than 40, who knows!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Beniwal
    Cheaper or Not, I wont probably be buying in Omaxe heights even if I get something for less than 45.

hehehehe... right.
    CommentQuote
    hehehehe... right.

Mike bhai , aap Omaxe heighs ka unit sell ker chuke ho kya? I mean you are kind of aligning with the not so positive comments about OH. Most of the time I have always seen you defending OH so wasn't sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "callmeadi

Mike bhai , aap Omaxe heighs ka unit sell ker chuke ho kya? I mean you are kind of aligning with the not so positive comments about OH. Most of the time I have always seen you defending OH so wasn't sure.

Are nahi bhai, its not like that. Beniwal has always been sceptical about the construction quality of Omaxe Heights, that is why I was agreeing to it. And bro, mere unit hold karne yaan naa karne se kya fark padta hai, truth will remain truth. OH has some negatives with some positives which I got to know after I started living here and there is no shame in accepting them.

Let us list the positives and negatives here

Positives
    Great connectivity in future
    Inhabited as on date. Not many flats are locked out
    Huge central park
    Great room sizes

Negatives
    Average construction quality
    Huge scope of improvement in maintenance and security services
    Big size so number of problems are large in numbers but gradually the RWA and maintenance is getting matured and things are much better on last one year. However i am sure that this issue will always be there for big societies.

Anyone wanna add anything else
    CommentQuote
    Are nahi bhai, its not like that. Beniwal has always been sceptical about the construction quality of Omaxe Heights, that is why I was agreeing to it. And bro, mere unit hold karne yaan naa karne se kya fark padta hai, truth will remain truth. OH has some negatives with some positives which I got to know after I started living here and there is no shame in accepting them.

Let us list the positives and negatives here

Positives
    Great connectivity in future
    Inhabited as on date. Not many flats are locked out
    Huge central park
    Great room sizes

Negatives
    Average construction quality
    Huge scope of improvement in maintenance and security services
    Big size so number of problems are large in numbers but gradually the RWA and maintenance is getting matured and things are much better on last one year. However i am sure that this issue will always be there for big societies.

Anyone wanna add anything else

Its probably more about the personal preferences,

For some the connectivity positives outweigh everything else. For me its about the construction quality. I love everything else about OH, but the place where I would be spending the maximum time should not be below par in quality and that is one big negative which for me, outweighs all the positives.

I must add, none of the projects are that good and thus comparatively OH is not that bad. We all think RPS has good construction quality, but that is when it hasnt finished yet. Who knows, how the things will look in say a year from the time people start living there...

Greater Faridabad is so far, a story which promised so much, but gone all wrong.
    CommentQuote

Ab bas bhi karo Bhiya, purana investors ka jaan loge kya.????...............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sayan
    Ab bas bhi karo Bhiya, purana investors ka jaan loge kya.????...............

Sayan Bhai, Kya hal chal?

Ye purane investors ne hi toh dukhi kiya hua hai, nahi toh itne rates hi na hote k hum jaise gareeb log ek 2 kamre ka ghosla hi nahi khareed pate.:)
    CommentQuote
    Sayan Bhai, Kya hal chal?

Ye purane investors ne hi toh dukhi kiya hua hai, nahi toh itne rates hi na hote k hum jaise gareeb log ek 2 kamre ka ghosla hi nahi khareed pate.:)

Beniwal ji ,
    I m fine. What is the Progress of your Research???
    I must say, the standard of your research is very high (close to that of AT & T Bell labs ).
    Honestly specking, In searching for a nice place to live, you left no stone upturned in G.Fbd. Keep us updated about your research & give us the good news ASAP.
    CommentQuote
    Beniwal ji ,
    I must say, the standard of your research is very high (close to that of AT & T Bell labs ).
    Honestly specking, In searching for a nice place to live, you left no stone upturned in G.Fbd. Keep us updated about your research & give us the good news ASAP.

I will be getting the PHD degree very soon with my research

I have got a bit greedy now and want something in less than 40, something which has a bit of everything, things like location, quality, and what not. We won't know whether the decision is right or wrong untill 2 years or so down the line, but I would be satisfied because as you said, I have left no stone unturned. Infact, I have discovered some new stones, I had never heard of Dhingra ;).
    CommentQuote
    Beniwal ji ,

surprised abhi tak reserch hi chal rahi hai kuch letee kyu nahi bhai jan
    CommentQuote
    I will be getting the PHD degree very soon with my research

I have got a bit greedy now and want something in less than 40, something which has a bit of everything, things like location, quality, and what not. We won't know whether the decision is right or wrong untill 2 years or so down the line, but I would be satisfied because as you said, I have left no stone unturned. Infact, I have discovered some new stones, I had never heard of Dhingra ;).

Ohh. in sector-80:):)
    Gemini Grove or Suburbian Floors..... which one???
    CommentQuote
  • jara bachke jara hatke ye hai faridabad merii jan
    gemini grooves mai le rahee hoo kya ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh98712
    jara bachke jara hatke ye hai faridabad merii jan

Sir, please throw some light on the positives and negatives of Dhingras in Sec-80 here please.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/faridabad-real-estate/37345-mixed-high-rise-low-rise-development-by-dhingra-projects-california-country-sec-80-greater-faridabad?t=39057
    CommentQuote
    jara bachke jara hatke ye hai faridabad merii jan

Nahi yar, Its just that I did not know about it. Just came to know about it yesterday, and surprised no one ever talked about it.
    BTW, I liked Gemini Grooves from what I saw on the floor plan, the duplex units. Solitaire 1450 sqft 3 bhk are also good. But I am not sure of anything about it because again, no one is talking about it.:bab (59):

I am currently inclined towards Shiv Sai(65% chances) and RPS(35% chances).
    CommentQuote
    surprised abhi tak reserch hi chal rahi hai kuch letee kyu nahi bhai jan

Yogesh bhai, jaldi kya hai....Rates kahin nahi ja rahe,infact kuch kam hi ho rahe hain, pure maje lekar khareedenge :bab (59):. Agar jaldi khareed liya toh samajh nahi aa raha time pas kaise hoga ..hehe
    CommentQuote