Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
Reply
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • by the way rates khaa kam ho rahee hai ( plots ko chodkarr ) bhaii abb to kst aur zion jaisee project bhi market mai sell ho rahee hai jiss dhingra builder ko koipuchta nahi thaa uske baree mai app batt karr rahee hoo agarr mai apko one year phle advisee detaa ki klj greens mai resale mai flat lee loo ( 1600 mai )too app ultaa muzee hi advisee dee dete ki woo to badaa kharab sector hai bhaut door hai but things are changing now, PE block mai kuch blocks kee barabarr ratess aa chukee hai bhai mandi market mai nahi apkee dimag mai hai
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai roads nazar ane lag gayi hain. Ab sab kuch bik raha hai. Slowly chal raha hai mamla lekin market me maal abhi bhi bik raha hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh98712
    by the way rates khaa kam ho rahee hai ( plots ko chodkarr ) bhaii abb to kst aur zion jaisee project bhi market mai sell ho rahee hai jiss dhingra builder ko koipuchta nahi thaa uske baree mai app batt karr rahee hoo agarr mai apko one year phle advisee detaa ki klj greens mai resale mai flat lee loo ( 1600 mai )too app ultaa muzee hi advisee dee dete ki woo to badaa kharab sector hai bhaut door hai but things are changing now, PE block mai kuch blocks kee barabarr ratess aa chukee hai bhai mandi market mai nahi apkee dimag mai hai

    Things are improving, but rates increasing, I dont think so. Projects like Dhingra, for which we are discussing, are coming in to picture because, as MikeTest pointed out, roads dikhai dene lage hain, and jab koi dealing hi nahi thi toh rate kis bat k. Ab dealing shuru hui hain toh rates toh market rates for other projects k aas paas hi honge.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Beniwal
    Things are improving, but rates increasing, I dont think so. Projects like Dhingra, for which we are discussing, are coming in to picture because, as MikeTest pointed out, roads dikhai dene lage hain, and jab koi dealing hi nahi thi toh rate kis bat k. Ab dealing shuru hui hain toh rates toh market rates for other projects k aas paas hi honge.


    good
    search chaloo rakhoo koi achaa project milee to batanaa jaroor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh98712
    good
    search chaloo rakhoo
    koi achaa project milee to batanaa jaroor


    Beniwalji,

    GFBD ke property guru ka isharra samjho............................ review your stand & try to fix it quick. Waiting for the good news,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,good luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sayan
    Beniwalji,

    GFBD ke property guru ka isharra samjho............................ review your stand & try to fix it quick. Waiting for the good news,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,good luck.


    sayan bhai gru vru mat banaoo yar
    guruoo ke peechee duniyaa padi hui haii ajjkal:bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone here who has shifted/occupied flat in Oscar tower in Omaxe heigths..
    CommentQuote
  • 3BHK registry

    I had deposited documents for registry 2 months back & omaxe still not committing any firm date for registry . I feel there is some serious issue with registry . Any1 has any information on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • OH

    What is the current premium for 3BHK ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Memnon
    I had deposited documents for registry 2 months back & omaxe still not committing any firm date for registry . I feel there is some serious issue with registry . Any1 has any information on this ?

    Any update regarding Registry?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Any update regarding Registry?


    Have sent them mail . Expecting update anytime .....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Any update regarding Registry?


    Registry has restarted as circle rate issue has been sorted out .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "Memnon


    Registry has restarted as circle rate issue has been sorted out .


    3000 or 4000?
    CommentQuote
  • ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    why would it be 4000 mike ? I thought circle rate was 3000
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg2000
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    why would it be 4000 mike ? I thought circle rate was 3000


    That was the confusion brother. 3000 for GH and 4000 for licensed colonies. They were saying that GH = CGHS for them and all others would be licensed colonies. Not sure what was the final outcome.
    CommentQuote