Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    3-4 saal phale NP me flat book karke phas gaye".
    For my other friends or me who have invested in Gurgaon , Noida , GZB never got such agent calls to sell our flat with premium. However the ground reality is that all of such societies in (Gurgaon , Noida , GZB) actually have fine premiums compared to 2 years back booking rate.

It is possible that these calls are fake. In fact , this is my worst investment & not getting even bank interest . My other investments have gone 4 times in 10 years in Delhi & 3 times in 5 years in Gurgaon .

It is possible that these calls are fake. In fact , this is my worst investment & not getting even bank interest . My other investments have gone 4 times in 10 years in Delhi & 3 times in 5 years in Gurgaon .

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    This case is with several NP buyers. Builder has appointed agents to make bulk spam calls to buyers with 10-15 Lac premium. It actually help builders to show some false appreciation and helped him to sell flats in their newly launched overpriced society. NP builders are doing everything (specially BPTP) for catching few new Murga. My brother and few other friends of NP also got such calls from agents with premium for their purchased flat but when my brother or friends actually ask him for final deal with some Byanna then no body called him or meet him. None in my knowledge is happy with NP investment, all feel the same "3-4 saal phale NP me flat book karke phas gaye".

For my other friends or me who have invested in Gurgaon , Noida , GZB never got such agent calls to sell our flat with premium. However the ground reality is that all of such societies in (Gurgaon , Noida , GZB) actually have fine premiums compared to 2 years back booking rate.

Saurabh thanks for coming out openly an exposing this big mafia. Believe me i have heard tens of similar , i repeat ,similar stories of brokers calling that such n such premium is coming and very naturally the owner puts his foot down and proudly announcing "no am not selling at this premium" and then same owner spreading the stories about the "big" premiums coming his way. Next moment you call some broker that you want to sell the flat in NP , after confirming that you do own the flat, he will tell you give your contact no. with the note that buyers are hard to find.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I have got calls and sms many times almost everyday... and I don't think thats anything to do with new projects or builders.. its is just the brokers that want to get their commission by doing some transactions... even if they quote a higher price they don't have to pay from their own pocket...
    and this is nothing new.. brokers in ggn do it all the time so there is nothing special about this price rise and for projects ongoing from past 3-4 yr.. 10-11 is not such a big premium they r quoting... as such people who have bought would not sell in loss (i.e. atleast will take their interest part :) ) ...
    so i don't think its fake.. yes may on actual negotiations 1-2 lacs would go down but not more than that.. nobody wud sell below that and even at that price its a good buys atleast for projects that are on existing roads (though not in very good condition may be) ... but for projects lying out of reach of any raods wud be hard to sell and get any premium ...

I have not tried myself...but yes they at times they said they have a ready buyer.. and we have a meeting ASAP.. and yes I asked then when i got a call and not called back later... so better ask when u get a call if they have a buyer actually ...... with greenfield goind over 50/55+ NP is the only cheap area left.. though no signs of any improvements in actual conditions on ground.. but still ... wil try checking this time if these req for selling are genuine from brokers..
    CommentQuote
  • Indirapuram is a different story as that was inhabitable when things were getting launched in NP...
    but ghaziabad and crossings whihc were started alongwith NP are in a bad shape..people r not able to sell as Noida ext is better located and cheaper than crossing...buying at this moment is a good idea a ready to move property comes below 30 there with a immediate rental value of 5-6 k...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePlatinum
    Even I have got calls and sms many times almost everyday... and I don't think thats anything to do with new projects or builders.. its is just the brokers that want to get their commission by doing some transactions... even if they quote a higher price they don't have to pay from their own pocket...

Most of us receive marketing Calls/SMS by general brokers for purchasing new properties (not for selling), such brokers do not have much information about us. We do not get calls from few particular agents to sell our own purchased flat in GGN / Noida area with premium. This case is only in NP area (even not in old Faridabad). Now question is that how same few agents know about our own purchased flat , that's booking rate , our name & contact number. Definitely NP builders are providing such details to brokers for projecting some false appreciation. Think deeply and analyze the actual situation which is happening.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes i agree.. there is something strange abt this..
    specially brokers having all of our contact details..
    I don't know wats going on... only somebody who finally tries to sell can confirmwhat the real scenario.. they may be fake calls.. but still i blv that 8-10lac premium is ok for that area.. below that i don't think anyone would anyways sell...

and brokers r good at making fool so might be they r selling good things abt the area and possesion soon... that wud make them easily sell on a premium of 8-10 as rates in ggn/noida r very high..

try karna padega ek baar kya chakkar hai inka

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Most of us receive marketing Calls/SMS by general brokers for purchasing new properties (not for selling), such brokers do not have much information about us. We do not get calls from few particular agents to sell our own purchased flat in GGN / Noida area with premium. This case is only in NP area (even not in old Faridabad). Now question is that how same few agents know about our own purchased flat , that's booking rate , our name & contact number. Definitely NP builders are providing such details to brokers for projecting some false appreciation. Think deeply and analyze the actual situation which is happening.
    CommentQuote
  • I think Brokers r collecting the investor details from their respective Builders . That is the only plausible thing/option, i can think of .
    CommentQuote
  • This premium is actually real. I have a 4 bedroom here. Construction just started and atleast 2+ years before possesion..premium is ~ 14 lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Doesn't look like.:bab (22)::bab (35):
    Even if the premium part is true it does not men NP deserves that. No way. If some oe buys it he will understand what becoming Mirga means. !!
    Good luck to you. Make the most of it.
    CommentQuote
  • resale price , 3bhk

What is current resale price of 3BHK flat in Omaxe Height ?
    CommentQuote
  • Premium is between 13 to 15L for 3BHK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ysingh11
    Premium is between 13 to 15L for 3BHK

I have a 2BHK unit in Omaxe Heights. I bought it in original booking with plan to sell it at the time of possession. But considering the current price and situation of NP, I am thinking to stay invested for 2-3 more years? Is that a good decision - What kind of price be expected by 2013-14 for 2BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naresh_goyal
    I have a 2BHK unit in Omaxe Heights. I bought it in original booking with plan to sell it at the time of possession. But considering the current price and situation of NP, I am thinking to stay invested for 2-3 more years? Is that a good decision - What kind of price be expected by 2013-14 for 2BHK?

Hi Naresh,

I am also having one 2BHK unit in Omaxe heights. I am going to get the registration done soon. The premium is around 11-13 lacs as of now. I am hoping that if I stay invested for another 2-3 years, premium should be close to 20-22 lacs at that time.

what are your thoughts?

Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
    Hi Naresh,

I am also having one 2BHK unit in Omaxe heights. I am going to get the registration done soon. The premium is around 11-13 lacs as of now. I am hoping that if I stay invested for another 2-3 years, premium should be close to 20-22 lacs at that time.

what are your thoughts?

Ravi

If roads are in-place in 2-3 years then I do not see why it should not give 20-22 lacs premium by 2014.

I have always seen an increase in price of the property once people start living in it so that should also give some push to the prices.

Another question - Once you have registered your flat, are you planning to give it in rent? What kind of rent can be expected? This weekend I received first SMS from a Property Dealer looking for flats on rent on Omaxe Heights...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naresh_goyal
    If roads are in-place in 2-3 years then I do not see why it should not give 20-22 lacs premium by 2014.

I have always seen an increase in price of the property once people start living in it so that should also give some push to the prices.

Another question - Once you have registered your flat, are you planning to give it in rent? What kind of rent can be expected? This weekend I received first SMS from a Property Dealer looking for flats on rent on Omaxe Heights...

I have not really thought about renting out my flat as yet.

By the way, what rent was the property dealer offering you? I personally feel that you should not settle for anything less than 10-12K per month in addition to the maintenance charges. Anything less than this is not really worth it. Have you registered your flat as yet?

Have you been the site recently? it will be great if you could let us know the latest updates.

Cheers!!!

Ravi
    CommentQuote