Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Teeku1980
    Sir, How much are you expecting right now?
    Please tell the current rate of 2bhk also actually I am planning to invest in this project.

2bhk has varied rates e. G.

The good location ones usually 50L

Park facing lower floors 52L

Ground floors (1st wala) 55L

Top floors till 9th floor towers 48L...... Same in 7th floor towers 49L

Bad view like EWS facing ones 48-50 L depends on floor

In net rates starts from 48 to 55L...... Rest depends on art of selling :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • This open letter was emailed to Sh Rohtas Goelji, Sh. Anand Kaushikji and Sh. Lalit Nagarji along with RWA and other residents. Someone gave them a platform to take this forward but RWA documented their weakness by sending the following email to the above addressees and other residents.

"Dear All,

OHRWA understands the fact that Omaxe Heights is a very big family and in such big families grievances are bound to happen. Important is the amicable resolution of the grievances forever. We would like to spell out that unfortunately some misunderstanding got developed between Dr. Nagar & few residents. OHRWA had a detailed discussion with him & all the misunderstandings were cleared.

Since the sender of this e-mail has not disclosed his or her identity it indicates the melafides intentions to break the unity among the residents.

OHRWA wants to clarify that we all are living like a single family and there is complete peace & harmony in the society."

I think RWA do not have any problem in getting beaten again by these goons but I do have. My request to people thinking of buying in this society - this is the proof that this society is getting filled up by local goons and is run by a weak elected body. Please stay away from this place.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coolgal
    i saw this kind of incident happening in Nirvana country's closed north and close south - this is very common incident and it happens everywhere - so worry not things would settle down

Hi
    Greetings

Good observation "Thandi Ladki"..

How can this be common??... with gun totting goons likely to be running the RWA soon!!

Welcome back..:D:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ohresident
    This open letter was emailed to Sh Rohtas Goelji, Sh. Anand Kaushikji and Sh. Lalit Nagarji along with RWA and other residents. Someone gave them a platform to take this forward but RWA documented their weakness by sending the following email to the above addressees and other residents.

"Dear All,

OHRWA understands the fact that Omaxe Heights is a very big family and in such big families grievances are bound to happen. Important is the amicable resolution of the grievances forever. We would like to spell out that unfortunately some misunderstanding got developed between Dr. Nagar & few residents. OHRWA had a detailed discussion with him & all the misunderstandings were cleared.

Since the sender of this e-mail has not disclosed his or her identity it indicates the melafides intentions to break the unity among the residents.

OHRWA wants to clarify that we all are living like a single family and there is complete peace & harmony in the society."

I think RWA do not have any problem in getting beaten again by these goons but I do have. My request to people thinking of buying in this society - this is the proof that this society is getting filled up by local goons and is run by a weak elected body. Please stay away from this place.

Hi
    Greetings

Heard RWA President Mr Kathuria resigned
    So have about half a dozen other democratically elected RWA representatives, including the security representative??

It does not augur well and possibly signs of peaceful life in the complex are at stake.. Now encouraged by this development other builders will follow suit.. provide rented accommodation in un-allotted/owned flats to such local goons and ensure that RWA is overpowered through threats and intimidation.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

So have about half a dozen other democratically elected RWA representatives, including the security representative??

It does not augur well and possibly signs of peaceful life in the complex are at stake.. Now encouraged by this development other builders will follow suit.. provide rented accommodation in un-allotted/owned flats to such local goons and ensure that RWA is overpowered through threats and intimidation.

Cheers

Thats Scary. Hopefully Something will be done about this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Cheers

I guess it's high time that GFRWA gets involved in it.... It seems from post that Omaxe RWA resigning but why?

Can Greater Faridabad Residents Welfare Association tries to find the reality behind it
    CommentQuote
  • Contact AAP
    They will come and help
    CommentQuote
  • Demand the Maintenance charges back from Omaxe and stop paying all other bills etc. - do NOT entertain such things and get enslaved - take a group of 40-50 and file and FIR and also goto the District Magistrate and file Complain. Ask for police security for the appartment.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a lot of stories in whole matter, frankly RWA at Omaxe seems really in bad shape and can't say but heard they do favouritism, support wrong practices etc etc

Its good, challenges always evicts useless crowd and brings true leaders in.

Frankly OH RWA did nothing in last 2 years, see thier chart 33kv line..... Still pending
    Master road to Oh.... Still underconstruction

Security is still in poor shape

No one follows what they say, mostly people did yellow green orange and coffee paint on outer doors of flats

Diesel flow meters not installed , many issues internal and external .....RWA miserably failed

I support present RWA must be dismissed

CommentQuote
  • From day 1 RWA is In such shape, how they can allow a single shop wala In market to capture our parking area...... What benefits RWA is getting in it..... There are many questions like this...... If anyone can Directly ask this to RWA which would be speechless then.

Rest voter card, adhar cards were made by govt not by efforts of RWA....

CommentQuote
  • The RWA allows Durga Pooja but heard Banned Brahmakumaris from organizing functions ..... i mean frankly OH RWA is completely bunch of people who DOESNT HAVE ANY EXPERTISE or understanding of/ FROM SOCIAL WORK BACKGROUND, FROM PSYCHOLOGICAL or EVEN ADMINSITRATION BACKGROUND.....

Sorry to say being first society, thickly populated and SO FAR NO ROAD ..... NO ATM, NO AMBULANCE OR EMERGENCY SERVICES .....

I guess RWA needs to KNOW, WHAT RWA MEANS(thier powers as elective body) AND WHAT THEY SUPPOSE TO DO , RATHER THAN FIGHTING WITH RESIDENTS on pitty things
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Tazza Khabar, Gher ke brought at your service once again with "sponsored" hot news:D:D

Bhai, circle rate of area is set to 4000/sq ft and since Omaxe gave possession last year to people without OC, people refused to pay this much for registry and enforced that they would only pay as per last year's circle rate.

Know what Omaxe did?

Cancelled existing endorsed BBAs of resale allottees and signed fresh BBAs with them having last year's date showing them as original allottees buying at Rs. 2300/sq ft. :) :) Now registries for all 3 BHK owners are happening at 2300/sq ft because all 3 BHK owners are now original allottees. hehehehe...

I guess, builder has done something (even though allegedly Illegal) for the benefit of resale customers. Also being suggested as a practice prevalent in gurgaon from this post http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/1010813-post3055.html

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • route for Omaxe Heights

I plan to visit Omaxe height from Gurgaon . Which route is better via BPTP or Kheri Bridge ?
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP Bridge, take immediate left after crossing both the bridges
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg2000
    BPTP Bridge, take immediate left after crossing both the bridges

thanks garg ji . Last time i had horrible experience in driving via kirki bridge .
    CommentQuote