Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Let me reframe....

Crossing Bptp bridge.... Not immediate left turn (just by side of canals) but after crossing bridge move ahead say 100meters than take left on 150feet wide master raod to Omaxe Heights :)

Caution some portion of road is UC but it connects well to Omaxe :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    Let me reframe....

Crossing Bptp bridge.... Not immediate left turn (just by side of canals) but after crossing bridge move ahead say 100meters than take left on 150feet wide master raod to Omaxe Heights :)

Caution some portion of road is UC but it connects well to Omaxe :)

Thanks , visited OH yesterday . Both side road condition is much better now . I feel in next 6 to 12 months , OH demand will go up......
    CommentQuote
    Beautiful Omaxe Heights :)

Yesterday, I went inside the Omaxe height. Landscaping & parks are beautiful. Howevr construction quality seems poor from outside, as I cud to see plaster/paint coming out from external walls in almost all towers. Was wondering, how will it look after 2-3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Memnon
    Thanks , visited OH yesterday . Both side road condition is much better now . I feel in next 6 to 12 months , OH demand will go up......

Thanks Sir....

Road k saath hi prices will go up by 4 to 5 lacs

6months major work will hike prices further

12months Jack up and on fire due to bridge work completion and METRO rail.....

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cgd3psg
    Yesterday, I went inside the Omaxe height. Landscaping & parks are beautiful. Howevr construction quality seems poor from outside, as I cud to see plaster/paint coming out from external walls in almost all towers. Was wondering, how will it look after 2-3 years.

I guess u need to re visit, wondering u visited in 2bhk or 3bhk (recently delivered ones) though in general outside construction quality was bad in Omaxe but RWA did actively followed up and got work re done and in some towers re re done. Gate no 1 (all four tower) all 2bhk delivered in 2011 work is done...... 2bhk delivered In 2012 last work is under progress.

Thats why I strongly object ur GENERLIZE comment that ALL the towers have issues.

Rest see In photos taken last week, clearly shows construction quality

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    I guess u need to re visit, wondering u visited in 2bhk or 3bhk (recently delivered ones) though in general outside construction quality was bad in Omaxe but RWA did actively followed up and got work re done and in some towers re re done. Gate no 1 (all four tower) all 2bhk delivered in 2011 work is done...... 2bhk delivered In 2012 last work is under progress.

Thats why I strongly object ur GENERLIZE comment that ALL the towers have issues.

Rest see In photos taken last week, clearly shows construction quality

I am saying because I saw the same in many towers on this sunday. It is good, if RWA has made Omaxe to repair it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cgd3psg
    I am saying because I saw the same in many towers on this sunday. It is good, if RWA has made Omaxe to repair it.

Yes..... It was in bad shape earlier, as builder said that project work is going on and they will do final touch /finish near completion..... So finally the Omaxe is doing all finishing work on all towers before final handover :)

CommentQuote
  • 33KV Dedicated line for Omaxe Heights

Hi
    Greetings

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL OMAXE HEIGHTS RESIDENTS IN ADVANCE

Latest from reliable sources

This Diwali, we have got a great gift. SINCE YESTERDAY NIGHT THE DEDICATED 33 KV LINE (ONLY FOR OMAXE HEIGHTS) HAS BEEN ENERGIZED.

No more power interruptions. :) :)

Earlier Haryana Vidyut etc had to suffer losses by selling free electricity to farmers, now they are lured by thick bundles being paid by residents.. If they are really serious they should start implementation of electrification plan for the entire 75-89 sectors through acquisition of land and setting up of 66, 33 and other substations.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL OMAXE HEIGHTS RESIDENTS IN ADVANCE

Latest from reliable sources

Earlier Haryana Vidyut etc had to suffer losses by selling free electricity to farmers, now they are lured by thick bundles being paid by residents.. If they are really serious they should start implementation of electrification plan for the entire 75-89 sectors through acquisition of land and setting up of 66, 33 and other substations.

Cheers

Wow this is the news... 33kv line..... So no power cuts in peak summer... Great

CommentQuote
  • Went to Omaxe Heights today via BPTP bridge and master road ( along canal)...The road is complete till the gate of Omaxe heights including the curve around the water/sewage plant.

Omaxe should create a better approach road from its gate to the master road now :)
    CommentQuote
  • Road is still a few meters from Omaxe Heights and the gate will be right on 60 meter road so no need for Omaxe to prepare any approach road.
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe Heights right now is the most livable society of this region. Every weekend 3-4 families are shifting here. Commercial Complex is full of grocery shops, restaurants, gift shops, chemist, dry cleaners etc. The society celebrated two huge festivals in last few months with 10s of sponsors for the same. From livability index, this tops the charts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Omaxe Heights right now is the most livable society of this region. Every weekend 3-4 families are shifting here. Commercial Complex is full of grocery shops, restaurants, gift shops, chemist, dry cleaners etc. The society celebrated two huge festivals in last few months with 10s of sponsors for the same. From livability index, this tops the charts.

RWA and Omaxe Management deadlock resolved ?
    CommentQuote
  • Abusive, violent act by a Omaxe Heights (Sec 86) resident on a maidservant

Details are sketchy but what I am given to understand is that a few days back:
    -- one male resident of one of the towers of Omaxe Heights tried to sexually abuse a girl maid working in his home,
    -- he and his wife, then, threatened the girl not to tell her mother (also working as a maid),
    -- when this teenage-age girl maid told her mother, the incident became known to all maids working in Omaxe Heights
    -- all the maids, obviously shocked and saddened by this incident, decided to protest against the resident
    -- before anything else, the male resident and his wife lodged a false police complaint that the girl had stolen money from the house
    -- the police locked up the girl and beat her badly
    -- the next day, after getting released, the girl and her mother and the other maids protested at Omaxe Heights; they wanted to go the resident's house to protest
    -- Omaxe's maintenance company officials did not allow the maids to enter the tower but instead one manager accompanied the girl and her mother to the flat of the resident
    -- at the entrance of the flat, the male resident brutally beat up the girl in the presence of the Omaxe company's maintenance manager
    -- the girl was bleeding badly; her uterus got burst because the beating by the male resident was directed at the pelvic region of the girl
    -- the male resident is connected, directly or indirectly with--as on official or otherwise--of Omaxe's maintenance company; using the company's influence they did not allow the police to enter the tower--or investigate--the brutal assault matter
    -- only after some female residents of Omaxe Heights intervened were the police pressurised to do their job and take the accused male resident and his wife for questioning
    -- now, money is being offered--or has already been offered--to the affected maid by the accused male resident to hush up the matter
    -- it is not known whether the police has registered a FIR or not
    -- the maids working in Omaxe Heights who united to fight the injustice done to the girl maid are now being victimised by Omaxe's maintenance company
    -- it is not known whether Omaxe Heights Resdients Welfare Association is helping the maids, keeping silent or colluding with Omaxe's maintenance company.
    -- it is not known what action Omaxe company has taken on its law-breaking employees

It is matter of disgust and sadness that some educated residents of Greater Faridabad are brutally insensitive and indulging in such violence against those on whom they wield power.
    CommentQuote
  • bade bade log ajj kal abuse ke chakkar mai phas rahe hai.
    chahe supreme court ke purv judge ya baba asaram ya Tarun tejpal it is happening in whole world and it would be stopped . a strict law will made to stop all these acts because it can happen with any one.
    CommentQuote