Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Country Needs Modi badly
    CommentQuote
  • Mods, take serious note of this. Whoever has posted this post is misrepresenting facts totally. The matter is with police now and I do not want to comment on facts when I know each of them so I request mods to delete this thread for spreading wrong information, commenting on case which is still being investigated by police and spreading panic by glorifying the scene.
    CommentQuote
  • Mods,

Poster has already told that he has vague information. Dont think it should be posted if someone does not have a clear picture. Need clear picture from someone at Omaxe or else this post should be removed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh98712
    bade bade log ajj kal abuse ke chakkar mai phas rahe hai.
    chahe supreme court ke purv judge ya baba asaram ya Tarun tejpal it is happening in whole world and it would be stopped . a strict law will made to stop all these acts because it can happen with any one.

Yogesh bhai, What to do to stop the misuse and abuse of the law.

What if the girl indeed stole from the house and is faking everything to teach the house owner a lesson. I cant rule out the possibility considering what we see day in and day out around us.

The sad part though is, What if she is telling the truth. Police can be bought with money and they could actually prove her wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Was wondering what is the present status of registration of 3BHKs. When possession was offered, Omaxe claimed that registration formalities will follow shortly. However, several months have gone by but there is no word from Omaxe on this. What is the hitch ? Why is the registration not being done ? Is it that Omaxe is not getting the completion certificate for any construction violations that it may have done ? Can anyone clarify please.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachasauda
    Was wondering what is the present status of registration of 3BHKs. When possession was offered, Omaxe claimed that registration formalities will follow shortly. However, several months have gone by but there is no word from Omaxe on this. What is the hitch ? Why is the registration not being done ? Is it that Omaxe is not getting the completion certificate for any construction violations that it may have done ? Can anyone clarify please.

Registries already being done. Most finished.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by whatsup
    Registries already being done. Most finished.

What Circle Rate is being considered for the purposes of registration in cases of resale. Is it the present circle rate or the circle rate prevalent on the date when the resale transaction took place. Could it be clarified please.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachasauda
    What Circle Rate is being considered for the purposes of registration in cases of resale. Is it the present circle rate or the circle rate prevalent on the date when the resale transaction took place. Could it be clarified please.

U can talk about that with omaxe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • omaxe service apartment

Service apartment of size 300 sqft is available for 11.73 lac all inclusive in omaxe heights sector 86 fbd. i want to purchase it for investment point of view and giving it on rent after getting possession. I want to go for it because its very small amount . pl suggest .

pl give your views senior members .

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Rwa

Any idea when RWA will be taking over full charge from Omaxe ? I have information that OH RWA is consulting their counterpart in Gurgaon . I just want to add here that it will not be possible without frequent protests at Omaxe Delhi office.
    CommentQuote
  • Any approx idea of current resale price for 3 BHK in Omaxe..? or rental
    CommentQuote
  • 68 to 75 L

rental as per universal % of price
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe Heights Rates Falling sharp

Omaxe heights the first society in neharpar with greater population density n commanded a high premium but there are several issues with Omaxe leads to its downfall

no connectivity .... master road incomplete , tigaon road access is issue

security ...... heard theft of bikes inside society campus , mysterious deaths reported

split in owners , several times issues have come on forum too

more local village population than urban is another reason society is loosing on

SRS , Uppal jade etc all gets connected thus commanding equivalent premium to Omaxe

Omaxe construction quality is another major concern that society is unable to cross 50 L barrier.

These are some genuine concerns always hear from dealers brokers residents etc , can anyone confirm?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rabidgoat
    omaxe heights the first socitety in neharpar with greater population desnsity n commanded a high premium but there are several issues with omaxe leads to its downfall

no connectivity .... master road incomplete , tigaon road access is issue

security ...... heard theft of bikes inside society campus , mysterious deaths reported

split in owners , several times issues have come on forum too

more local village population than urban is another reason society is loosing on

SRS , uppal jade etc all gets connected thus commanding equivalent premium to omaxe

omaxe construction quality is another major concern that society is unable to cross 50 L barrier

these are some genuine concerns always hear from dealers brokers residents etc , can anyone confirm

i thing that till now omaxe and park grandeura are most wanted projects in G faridabad (because of connectivity) but now other project are also in this race with master road connectivity and possession as u say srs residency the way from master road is now giving a great look to this society,that's why price of omaxe heights and grandeura are compared with other societies. and brother peoples come to greater faridabad for saving money and 10-15 lacs is a big amount for people like me.
    CommentQuote
  • Disagree with this post. Omaxe Heights is the only project still seeing resale transactions and prices are holding unlike other under construction projects where they are coming down. Have confirmed buyer for my flat on 6th floor in Trump (no PLC) for 54 lakhs. :) :)

And Hi everybody.
    CommentQuote