Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 75 Lakhs for a 3BHK in Neharpar :bab (59):

Sell it ASAP and buy a 3BHk in Noida and a Honda City too... If you can that is.

Originally Posted by yogesh98712
    yes brother the minimum price of high floors is 50+ lacs and some owners are demanding more than 58-60 lacs and three bedroom is available in more than 70-75 lacs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ChupaRustam
    75 Lakhs for a 3BHK in Neharpar :bab (59):

Sell it ASAP and buy a 3BHk in Noida and a Honda City too... If you can that is.

i think that u are new in faridabad forum.....
    3+1 in mahindra chloris is for more than 1.7 crores. many projects in greater faridabad are near to 1 crore price tag for ur kind information. brother jo haryana mai hai woo utt pardesh mai khaa.:D:D
    CommentQuote
    75 Lakhs for a 3BHK in Neharpar :bab (59):

Do you know flats are more than 1.25 crores for 3+1 BHK in Sector-76, 77, 78 of Gurgaon which are easily 5 years from seeing any development?

Kyun Noida jaisi mahaan super cool infra wali city ko Faridabad ke ek jungle wali micro-city se compare kar rahe ho?? BTW this 75 lakhs is nothing. Check out the prices of Puri Pranayam, Anand Vilas, Park Grandeura etc. You might suggest people to buy in Gurgaon on Sohna Road. :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Miketest and Yogesh,

Are these asking rates or are these deal rates? Unless you actually seen selling one of these flats yourself at these rates, there is not much meaning.

Neharpar is not really Faridabad in terms of liveability. It is a primarily barren land and is comparable to Noida extension or New Gurgaon. I have been to all the 3 places a couple of months ago. IMHO, Unless one has a job in Faridabad, there is no point paying 1.5 crore.

Originally Posted by miketest
    Do you know flats are more than 1.25 crores for 3+1 BHK in Sector-76, 77, 78 of Gurgaon which are easily 5 years from seeing any development?

Kyun Noida jaisi mahaan super cool infra wali city ko Faridabad ke ek jungle wali micro-city se compare kar rahe ho?? BTW this 75 lakhs is nothing. Check out the prices of Puri Pranayam, Anand Vilas, Park Grandeura etc. You might suggest people to buy in Gurgaon on Sohna Road. :) :)
    CommentQuote
    Miketest and Yogesh,

Are these asking rates or are these deal rates? Unless you actually seen selling one of these flats yourself at these rates, there is not much meaning.

Neharpar is not really Faridabad in terms of liveability. It is a primarily barren land and is comparable to Noida extension or New Gurgaon. I have been to all the 3 places a couple of months ago. IMHO, Unless one has a job in Faridabad, there is no point paying 1.5 crore.

these are deal rates brother...
    G faridabad is a heaven for end users or investors and it is still affordable, 70 to 75 lacs is for 3 bhk in omaxe are not high rates as this society is now well connected by master roads. three bhk in grandeura will cost u around 85L and as soon as master roads connectivity will start plots and flats will attract more and more end users. brother 4 bridges are under construction which will change the picture of G faridabad and 40 km master road work will also completed by may - June.
    CommentQuote
    Miketest and Yogesh,

These are actual transaction rates. I have done many transactions in this area. You were to NP 3 months ago. I stay here bro. I have investments near SPR too and if you are talking about livability, right now NP is many more notches up than New Gurgaon as far as roads, commercial markets inside societies, "availability of social infra within a few kms of range" are concerned.

Ofcourse you are right about the job. One having job in Faridabad would not like to stay in Gurgaon or Noida and vice versa. So let us say a nice working couple in Faridabad wants an apartment near their office, Neharpar is a good option. Right?
    CommentQuote
    Miketest and Yogesh,

chupaRustam sir please see the link and wash ur eyes as bro faridabad is much better than noida , and the property here are free hold means apnee lee lii too lee lii apkee bachoo koo lease rent nahi denaa padegaa 80-90 sall bad koi talwar nahi latkeegii . jaisee chanakya cinema hall ko khali karwaa liya gaya . aur uske malik ko milaa baba ji ka thullu ,mostly society in noida is on lease............. means itna paisaa dene kee bad bhi kerayeedar.......................:(:(:(
    http://www./3-bhk-residential-apartments-in-faridabad-75-lakhs-to-90-lakhs-ffid?
    some problem in link see 99acres and put 75 to 1 crore in price band
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

The topic of discussion is Omaxe heights and not How or why is noida-fbd, "better" over the another.

Further, its doubtful if their is any truth in the tittle "SHARP FALL in rates in Omaxe." No proof is available/produced, no data points shared.

Overall market has been somber across NCR and certain areas are more affected. Highest slide being in Delhi.

Omaxe has and will continue to have multiple advantages due to location close to Kheri Pul, First movers advantage, established social eco system, 70%+ occupation, proximity to a leading school, no major builder issues etc. The Undisputed largest, Inhabitated, FULLY DELIVERED project in Greater Faridabad.

Other projects like Pranayam and Grandeura may be a bit costlier but they have been always ahead of OMAXE heights.

It is right that Greater faridabad until recently was a forlorn, segregated, unconnected, underdeveloped area courtesy stupid builders/politicians/bureaucrats. Only a shabby kehri pul and BPTP bridge available in the name of connectivity. However, with the conclusion of Bye Pass, 4 new bridges, 39 kms of master roads, Kalindi Kunj connectivity, etc. entire Faridabad will melt and fuse with greater fbd.

Inhospitability, Lack of population/infra, Unconnected will be phrases that will fade away as 12000 possessions have been offered till date and more than 3000 courageous families have made there move, despite all odds.

One thing which lacks is jobs in fbd and that is a fact. Jobs alone dont bring migration. I know of people travelling to noida from dwarka due to metro connectivity. Same will happen for gr fbd, once metro gets commissioned due to cheaper rentals, lower FAR, Freehold, advtg of planned area vis a vis UP/Delhi. Besides, a single ANCHOR manufacturing unit on 100+ acres out of the 1900 acres IMT, will bring buyers in droves. Unlike Gurgaon/Noida, where is the inventory in FBD? Huge shortage of Approved/authorised and planned housing in fbd.

Finally, let us not make this thread into another UP/Fbd/Noida/Raj nagar/gaziabad competition thread and stick to the topic

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Further, its doubtful if their is any truth in the tittle "SHARP FALL in rates in Omaxe." No proof is available/produced, no data points shared.

I request the mods to change the title to something sensible or better merge this thread with existing omaxe heights thread.

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • If not sharp fall, there is some correction in the market. I guess last year around July 2 BHK was selling around 53-54 and now almost at the same level or correction by fraction.

Next push for GF will come with completion of master roads and bridges across the canal. Completion means real completion of Master roads with no stay or litigation portion standing mid of the road. That day entire GF will see good appreciation and OH more specifically due to its high occupancy rate, will command better premium than few other project. I hope, down the line, after 3-4 years almost all the GH will have similar prices with 5-10% and OH might lead the pack
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Could someone guide me regarding the current rental rates for OH 2 BHK?

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aseemkumar
    Hi All,

Could someone guide me regarding the current rental rates for OH 2 BHK?

Cheers

11000-12000/month
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    11000-12000/month

Thanks Mike! This includes maintenance charges I believe (approx INR 2500). right?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aseemkumar
    Thanks Mike! This includes maintenance charges I believe (approx INR 2500). right?

Yep that's right. Some 1st floor units with good wood work are even going for 14000-15000 per month.
    CommentQuote
  • Okay its genuine n low rental , considering society n facilities
    CommentQuote