Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 14-15K pm for 2bhk is low ?
    CommentQuote
  • The rent of 2BHK in sector-30 & 31 for 160Sqr-yard built is 15-16K so if NP is better than HUDA old sectors then why not ?

At-least here the tenant does not have the owner sitting on his head.Why the door is open, Why the stairs are not cleaned, Why the motor is on,Why your car is parked like this and so on.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by drajeev
    The rent of 2BHK in sector-30 & 31 for 160Sqr-yard built is 15-16K so if NP is better than HUDA old sectors then why not ?

At-least here the tenant does not have the owner sitting on his head.Why the door is open, Why the stairs are not cleaned, Why the motor is on,Why your car is parked like this and so on.

I agree with Rajeev on this, society flats are like you are the owner of the flat, there nobody to tell you what to do and what not, also owners visit there flat once in year or so. Also you get so many other facilities for the maintenance fee that you are paying as part of the rent only. So in my point of view for rentals society flats are much better than floors in a kothi.
    CommentQuote
  • When comparing Sec-31 and 30 with "existing" societies in Neharpar, let us not forget that those sectors are full with people. Have established markets, hospitals, schools in vicinity whereas schools are there in Neharpar which are good brands but new. Hospitals are not there and you have to travel 3-4 kms from Omaxe Heights for a decent hospital.

You can compare about the independence and other stuff once the two areas are equal in terms of facilities. For now I guess the rentals are fine as compared to established sectors because of plus points of security, 24 hours water,electricity, maintained parks, commercial market inside the complex and other things.

Once other facilities like hospitals etc are also around, Greater Faridabad will definitely have much more rentals than the old sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    When comparing Sec-31 and 30 with "existing" societies in Neharpar, let us not forget that those sectors are full with people. Have established markets, hospitals, schools in vicinity whereas schools are there in Neharpar which are good brands but new. Hospitals are not there and you have to travel 3-4 kms from Omaxe Heights for a decent hospital.

You can compare about the independence and other stuff once the two areas are equal in terms of facilities. For now I guess the rentals are fine as compared to established sectors because of plus points of security, 24 hours water,electricity, maintained parks, commercial market inside the complex and other things.

Once other facilities like hospitals etc are also around, Greater Faridabad will definitely have much more rentals than the old sectors.

many institutes (hospital,school and collige) will come in institutianal belt of sector 81,82, 85,86,87 and 88 but delay in this is very sad.
    CommentQuote
    When comparing Sec-31 and 30 with "existing" societies in Neharpar, let us not forget that those sectors are full with people. Have established markets, hospitals, schools in vicinity whereas schools are there in Neharpar which are good brands but new. Hospitals are not there and you have to travel 3-4 kms from Omaxe Heights for a decent hospital.

Mike sir, but i guess all facilities like shopping, grocery, doctor, temple, veg shop,meat shop, dentists ,gyni blah blah, even shopping malls are nearby as compare to many so called developed sectors .

Top schools , much classy gentry , and no power outrage ,water crisis, security concerns and facility like pool club blah blah

Compare to it 12 is very very less , it must be 15+

I am little shocked
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rabidgoat
    Mike sir, but i guess all facilities like shopping, grocery, doctor, temple, veg shop,meat shop, dentists ,gyni blah blah, even shopping malls are nearby as compare to many so called developed sectors .

Top schools , much classy gentry , and no power outrage ,water crisis, security concerns and facility like pool club blah blah

Compare to it 12 is very very less , it must be 15+

I am little shocked

Don't call me sir yaar, you are my bro. You are right, everything is around but somehow there is a sense of completeness, may be lack of options. For eg if there is a meat shop, there is one whereas in other sectors there are many. But things are getting better every damn day as the population is flowing in. Next major trigger in terms of rentals should be bridges, removal of stays from master road. A 3 BHK in NP can easily fetch Rs. 20,000 excluding maintenance, its just a matter of time.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Omaxe rentals are probably amongst the highest in Greater Faridabad. Once a few pending issues are resolved, it may go higher.

For those interested/feeding/providing shockers.. hold your breath

.. as received from a busy "B" (roker)

Availabe For Rent

250 Sqyrd 3+1BHK

BPTP Park Elite Floors

L Block Sector-84 Greater Faridabad

Rent Rs 5000-6000/mth

As expected for any new area being offered possession- Always a haven for low rental seekers.. Only until it receives population, facilities, gentry, connectivity, security, schools, hospitals, markets etc.

Bye Pass, Metro, Bridges, Completion of Master Roads will make a big difference I guess.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Is the club / pool functional now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachasauda
    Is the club / pool functional now

Gym is ready, pool also will be started this summers. Rest community hall etc is under development but work is in advanced stages of completion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Omaxe rentals are probably amongst the highest in Greater Faridabad. Once a few pending issues are resolved, it may go higher.

For those interested/feeding/providing shockers.. hold your breath

.. as received from a busy "B" (roker)

As expected for any new area being offered possession- Always a haven for low rental seekers.. Only until it receives population, facilities, gentry, connectivity, security, schools, hospitals, markets etc.

Bye Pass, Metro, Bridges, Completion of Master Roads will make a big difference I guess.

Cheers

rent of elite floors L block is very less.......... because master roads are not ready and habitation is still under process due to many development reasons.
    but if we see the P block where 180 sqyard is avilable at 6000-8000 plus maintain charges one builder is making floor in that area he sells 230 sq yard ground floor in 63 lacs which is much better than elite floors in spefications u have to spend about 4-5 lacs on elite floor after u take possessin (moduler kitchen, almeera in three bed room ,iron grills etc etc) while he sell all inclusive .i think that rent will increase after construction of bridges and master roads habitations will also pay a role in this.
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/234-how-high-is-the-growth-in-the-realty-market-can-you-time-it?p=263#post234
    CommentQuote
  • Need some Info urgently from fellow members/experts..

1- Has anyone got flat registered recently, what was the circle rate at which registry happened? .. current rate@4000
    2- Even for original allottees, now registry happening at circle rate and not at rate of initial booking ?
    3- Is there any limited timeframe between taking possesion and getting the registry?
    4- Any idea whether circle rate are going to increase again from next month? @5000

Please share any inputs you have from own or know sources..
    Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePlatinum
    Need some Info urgently from fellow members/experts..

1- Has anyone got flat registered recently, what was the circle rate at which registry happened? .. current rate@4000
    2- Even for original allottees, now registry happening at circle rate and not at rate of initial booking ?
    3- Is there any limited timeframe between taking possesion and getting the registry?
    4- Any idea whether circle rate are going to increase again from next month? @5000

Please share any inputs you have from own or know sources..
    Thanks in advance

You gotta talk to Omaxe Heights RWA in this matter. The solution is in place already. You can take possession any time and for registry Omaxe will intimate you as per their plan.

Circle rate may increase again. It does every year, at least for the last few years..
    CommentQuote
    You gotta talk to Omaxe Heights RWA in this matter. The solution is in place already. You can take possession any time and for registry Omaxe will intimate you as per their plan.

Circle rate may increase again. It does every year, at least for the last few years..

There are a few towers in Omaxe Heights where the possesion was given almost a year back but the registration process has not been initiated by Omaxe till date as they have not been able to obtain OCs for the reasons best known to them / authorities. As rightly pointed out, circle rates are bound to increase in the meantime.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachasauda
    There are a few towers in Omaxe Heights where the possesion was given almost a year back but the registration process has not been initiated by Omaxe till date as they have not been able to obtain OCs for the reasons best known to them / authorities. As rightly pointed out, circle rates are bound to increase in the meantime.

Bro, all 3 BHK towers were offered possession last year only. I cannot comment on registry process here and as I pointed out one should talk to RWA. Things got moving on registry but there were some issues raised by GFWA regarding circle rate and registration fee after which things got stalled.

OC is received for majority of towers as per an update last year. However latest status is unknown.
    CommentQuote