Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for your inputs Mike.
    Any contact number for the Omaxe RWA, would like to get in touch and also join the RWA,
    came across some site but not contact no and seems outdated.

Omaxe is saying possesion after registry only.

Can you pls PM me. Thanks

Originally Posted by miketest
    Bro, all 3 BHK towers were offered possession last year only. I cannot comment on registry process here and as I pointed out one should talk to RWA. Things got moving on registry but there were some issues raised by GFWA regarding circle rate and registration fee after which things got stalled.

OC is received for majority of towers as per an update last year. However latest status is unknown.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes I think last year the registry was not happening, but now its happening.
    Only gap is related to BSP..

for Resale, it for sure happening on the new circle rate of 4k. but mine is case of original alottee.. hence interested to know someone has got idea about the same.

thanks for the inputs
    CommentQuote
  • Circle rate is still 3000 for Group Housing for 2013-2014. So even in Resale, one cannot take money at 4000 psf. New rates have not been announced, although expected to increase.

Originally Posted by ThePlatinum
    Yes I think last year the registry was not happening, but now its happening.
    Only gap is related to BSP..

for Resale, it for sure happening on the new circle rate of 4k. but mine is case of original alottee.. hence interested to know someone has got idea about the same.

thanks for the inputs
    CommentQuote
  • Keep getting different info, would like to clarify from senior members here

For Resale property - Stamp Duty
    Circle rate X Flat Size X 5/6/7 as applicable

For Original Alotee - Stamp Duty
    Flat total cost(BSP + Car park+EDC/IDC etc) X 5/6/7% as applicable

Can anyone confirm on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Krishan Pal Singh Gujjar coming to Omaxe Heights at 9 pm. People from adjoining societies are requested to come with their concerns.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Krishan Pal Singh Gujjar coming to Omaxe Heights at 9 pm. People from adjoining societies are requested to come with their concerns.

My experience is that stay away from politicians for the matter related to building etc.

Try to sort out with omaxe while moblising huda officials

Rest is your marji
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    My experience is that stay away from politicians for the matter related to building etc.

Try to sort out with omaxe while moblising huda officials

Rest is your marji

Its about the development of the region, not about societies etc. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh98712
    good to know that some one is concern about Omaxe heights........ other contestant are also coming ???
    if yes than it is a good sign for greater faridabad.

Son of avtar bhadana came last week.
    CommentQuote
    Krishan Pal Singh Gujjar coming to Omaxe Heights at 9 pm. People from adjoining societies are requested to come with their concerns.

Bro, How did it go ? anything meaningful ? please share....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dtw_Rajeev
    Bro, How did it go ? anything meaningful ? please share....

Bhai, the guy arrived at 12 midnight. Everybody was gone and only 7-8 residents were left and they were only those who have political links (earlier with Congress, now because of BJP wave have shifted loyalties to BJP).

In my opinion, it was an opportunity that fizzled out both for Gujjar and Omaxians because Gujjar could not tell what he had in mind and Omaxians could not tell what they wanted to.
    CommentQuote
  • Restaurant opened in club.
    CommentQuote
  • Mike bhai...Congrats....Can outside people also visit this restaurant?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    Mike bhai...Congrats....Can outside people also visit this restaurant?

Yo man. anyone can.
    CommentQuote
    Yo man. anyone can.

Its quite strange that club facilities are open to non-members also. And the larger concern of internal security of the complex will also need to be addressed, if indeed strangers are allowed inside the club.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachasauda
    Its quite strange that club facilities are open to non-members also. And the larger concern of internal security of the complex will also need to be addressed, if indeed strangers are allowed inside the club.

Brother most of the clubs are open to non members also. Only difference is the fee paid. For eg. party hall may charge 20K from members and 40K from non members.
    CommentQuote