Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Why would there be club rather than community center mandated in Apartment Act. Builders extort money at every possible chance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    Why would there be club rather than community center mandated in Apartment Act. Builders extort money at every possible chance.

Think because people prefer to have a gym, swimming pool, recreational stuff in the society. This is one reason why apartments sell at higher prices than equally sizes society flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Brother most of the clubs are open to non members also. Only difference is the fee paid. For eg. party hall may charge 20K from members and 40K from non members.

As far as I know, clubs allow guests to accompany the members for a charge. A 'free for all' concept does not normally go with a club charter as it is supposed to be communion of members to the exclusion of every one else. If a club was to be open to every one with no holds barred, then the very tennets of membership and the fee paid for it becomes meaningless. My POV.
    CommentQuote
  • service tax on maintenance bill

I want to know if omaxe maintenance agency charging service tax on maintenance bill below Rs 5000 ?
    CommentQuote
  • No work on 24 m road is going on. It is in this shape since 2 months now. They have just levelled mud and moved on.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Memnon
    I want to know if omaxe maintenance agency charging service tax on maintenance bill below Rs 5000 ?

Yes.
    CommentQuote
    Yes.

We are not paying service tax in Omaxe Gurgaon . Maintenance bill is issued by RWA & not outside professional agency . This may be the reason...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Memnon
    We are not paying service tax in Omaxe Gurgaon . Maintenance bill is issued by RWA & not outside professional agency . This may be the reason...

It means RWA has taken over the maintenance.
    CommentQuote
    It means RWA has taken over the maintenance.

yes after frequent mass protests at omaxe office
    CommentQuote
  • In the pool operational now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachasauda
    In the pool operational now

Not yet. :( Only Gym, Party Hall, Restaurant.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello my name is sumit, i am looking for a flat to buy in neharpar faridabad.I am looking for registry case with all valid documents, I got two three society in my opinion first is BPTP Princes Park and other is Omaxe heights.

Plz tell me that
    1. Do they both have valid lands and also have permissions to build high rise apartments?
    2. Are they well connected to faridabad ? Roads are well connected or not?
    3. What will be the future for this area ?
    4. Main issue concerns me that they should not have any dispute with the land ?
    5. What documents need to be checked ?

Plz help it will be great for me.
    CommentQuote
  • Is security is concern with omaxe heights as said in thread. Plz suggest ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapila
    Is security is concern with omaxe heights as said in thread. Plz suggest ?

no concern. I can assure you.
    CommentQuote
  • Price Update- OMAXE 86

A friend bought 5th floor in this project for 72 lakhs AI.

Its 3 BHK with store room in Mark tower.
    CommentQuote