Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Last updated: April 3 2016
629 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Originally posted by vortexy1 View Post
    I'm an original allottee in Omaxe Heights 3 BHK, At the Time of possession, if the LATE POSSESSION PENALTY, comes out to be more than the amount demanded by Omaxe, what procedure is followed? Anyone with a similar case? Would really appreciate a reply.

Thanks.
    They will refund you but honestly the case is rarest of rare

Comment

Hi Lalit, You were saying that service personnel apartments in Omaxe Heights are illegal but as per DTP's policy:-

g) 15% of the total number of flats are reserved for EWS and 10% of the main dwelling units is required for service apartments i.e. for domestic help.

Where do you actually see the violation?

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
        Hi Lalit, You were saying that service personnel apartments in Omaxe Heights are illegal but as per DTP's policy:-

g) 15% of the total number of flats are reserved for EWS and 10% of the main dwelling units is required for service apartments i.e. for domestic help.

Where do you actually see the violation?

As far as I know there should have been an additional FAR for the service personnel apartment in Omaxe heights.

You may calculate the total salable area from the total land Omaxe Hold, and find out how much in excess has been sold off. Moreover, you can not sell the Service personnel are higher rate than the existing unit holders rate, at all.
        Omaxe is cheating big and high time, and getting the brokers involved to collect the black money.

It is just a matter of time, when this issue would come in highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by lalitg View Post
          As far as I know there should have been an additional FAR for the service personnel apartment in Omaxe heights.

You may calculate the total salable area from the total land Omaxe Hold, and find out how much in excess has been sold off. Moreover, you can not sell the Service personnel are higher rate than the existing unit holders rate, at all.
          Omaxe is cheating big and high time, and getting the brokers involved to collect the black money.

It is just a matter of time, when this issue would come in highlights.
          Yep they are taking 6 lakhs in white and 4 lakhs in cash so I assume that actual cost should have been 6 lakhs but they are charging 4 lakhs over it in cash and would not give the receipt against the apartment.

Comment

Part of this is going directly to some senior officers to keep mum.....

Comment

When can we expect possession of Menara, Tuntex towers? What might be causing such a delay? Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by vortexy1 View Post
                When can we expect possession of Menara, Tuntex towers? What might be causing such a delay? Any ideas?
                This or worst case next month. Omaxe has already asked to submit affidavit and final formalities for handover.

Comment

Hi, one of my relative is looking for a 2bhk in omaxe heights. What should be the reasonable premium he should expect to pay for lower floors?

Comment

Premiums have started increasing now. so hurry up..

Comment

Originally posted by lalitg View Post
                      Premiums have started increasing now. so hurry up..
                      I have not noticed any change in price in last few months...I hear 2 BHK around 53 lacs

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X