Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Price Update

A friend bought 5th floor in this project for 72 lakhs AI.

Is it a 2BHK or a 3 BHK. Is it with extra storage space or without.
    CommentQuote
  • has to be 3 bhk in 72
    CommentQuote
  • Is the property green/park facing or road facing ? Was this a raw flat or with basic woodwork/electrical done?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members,

Wanted to know about current resale price for 2BHK in OH 86. Are transactions happening in OH. I am holding a unit in OH 86. What is the expected price in ~2yrs timeline.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harjotkalra
    Dear Members,

Wanted to know about current resale price for 2BHK in OH 86. Are transactions happening in OH. I am holding a unit in OH 86. What is the expected price in ~2yrs timeline.

Regards

In two years it should double ;-)

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • What? Double?

DOUBLE? are ya really serious?

Why would someone buy a 1.5 crore worth flat in neharpar & not gurgoan or noida?

when NEHARPAR has almost no infrastructure compared to gurgoan or noida?

In two years from now the property prices in neharpar would increase by max 10-15 lakhs that too if the infrastructure projects would move the way it has in last six months.

PS: I have investment in neharpar.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumit1984
    DOUBLE? are ya really serious?

Why would someone buy a 1.5 crore worth flat in neharpar & not gurgoan or noida?

when NEHARPAR has almost no infrastructure compared to gurgoan or noida?

In two years from now the property prices in neharpar would increase by max 10-15 lakhs that too if the infrastructure projects would move the way it has in last six months.

PS: I have investment in neharpar.

What have you bought in NEHARPAR?
    CommentQuote
  • I have bought a plot in NP D block worth 78 lakh(AI)/250 Sqyd .

I do not know how much will it rise in 1-2 years..Please throw light.
    CommentQuote
    What have you bought in NEHARPAR?

3+1 BHK princess park & a shop in vipul plaza.
    CommentQuote
    3+1 BHK princess park & a shop in vipul plaza.

If in two years rates of your investments here are going to increase by 10-15 lakhs then it does not make sense holding properties here. You should sell them and buy an apartment and a shop on Noida E-way. If you do not believe in the potential of a region, you should never invest there. Just my 2 cents.
    CommentQuote
    If in two years rates of your investments here are going to increase by 10-15 lakhs then it does not make sense holding properties here. You should sell them and buy an apartment and a shop on Noida E-way. If you do not believe in the potential of a region, you should never invest there. Just my 2 cents.

Kya baat Mike is going to UP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Kya baat Mike is going to UP

Nahi bhai. I am recommending "him" to go there because "if" he thinks that the returns from Greater Faridabad are going to be that bad, then its better to look somewhere else. I will leave Faridabad for either Gurgaon or Bruges or for some place in New Zealand.

Nahi bhai. I am recommending "him" to go there because "if" he thinks that the returns from Greater Faridabad are going to be that bad, then its better to look somewhere else. I will leave Faridabad for either Gurgaon or Bruges or for some place in New Zealand.

CommentQuote

Appreciate your suggestion but I think investing in NE now is risky as prices has already shot up so much that a good project is not available in less the 7k.

I believe prices will remain stagnant there or could increase by another 1000-1500 which I can easily get here in already invested property in faridabad without any risk so no point shifting it to NE.

I agree with rohit warren when he said 'what one gets in 3000 rupees' & I believe prices here can go up to 4-4.5k in 2 years time( or may be more as he believes) if the infrastructure development continues same way it progress in last year & so at that time I will exit.

Btw by 10-15 lakhs I meant increase of 1000-1500 rupees per sqft & yes I never liked faridabad (no offense to anyone) it's my dad who invested here in 2007 but as the progress of the region just started so don't see any sense exiting now.
    CommentQuote
    Appreciate your suggestion but I think investing in NE now is risky as prices has already shot up so much that a good project is not available in less the 7k.

I believe prices will remain stagnant there or could increase by another 1000-1500 which I can easily get here in already invested property in faridabad without any risk so no point shifting it to NE.

I agree with rohit warren when he said 'what one gets in 3000 rupees' & I believe prices here can go up to 4-4.5k in 2 years time( or may be more as he believes) if the infrastructure development continues same way it progress in last year & so at that time I will exit.

Btw by 10-15 lakhs I meant increase of 1000-1500 rupees per sqft & yes I never liked faridabad (no offense to anyone) it's my dad who invested here in 2007 but as the progress of the region just started so don't see any sense exiting now.

Hi
    Greetings

I largely agree with you that prices can easily reach 4.5K and possibly cross 5-6K for RTM properties post 2015. Unlike Jil-le-Ilahis expectations of doubling next year.

I dont like delhi, that does have to be the reason for not investing there. Hence not liking faridabad but dad investing here is justified. Further, the new sectors are much better laid out than any in NE, Greater Noida or Gurgaon and FAR BETTER THAN MOST OF POSH DELHI LOCALITIES.

For 7K dont need to go to NE, you can easily get RTM in various localities of Gurgaon, 6x/7x sectors and around 5K in New Gurgaon 3x,8x,9x sectors

You are absolutely right "No point exiting when properties are going to be more liveable as infra is taking shape".

Further, your dad might have taken a decision to buy Fbd in 2007 on the basis of locational advantage being close to delhi, invitational prices of goods, positive marketing by builders, planned development approved by govt.
    Nowhere, within 30 kms of delhi such a price was available for apartments, plots, villas in 2007.

Finally, lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. Your vipul commercial shop will surely pick up but once population crosses, 10K families in Greater Faridabad.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investor10
    That route is worse even after completion of sec 75 bridge, as the sector road is not ready after that

yeah...hoping that road will be completed by the time bridge is done
    CommentQuote