Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
Reply
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kaho2apoorv
    Really don't know if we will get our home


    Bro, its better to sell off your property. Kadwa ghoont peelo and buy in other projects where possession has been offered. There are many benefits. One very small example I will quote here. Airtel gives a broadband plan of Rs. 1099/month where it gives 20 GB data at a speed of 2 MBPS and after than 512 KBPS. Now the same plan has been altered for Omaxe Heights resident where Airtel is giving 50 GB data at 8 MBPS and 512 KBPS after that. Apart from that we get professional car spa companies, bathroom cleaners at our doorsteps.

    Bro, life is small. I have learnt a lesson. If this is going to be "your home" and not "investment" then better to sell and move on and buy an RTM. Live in present. :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Bro, its better to sell off your property. Kadwa ghoont peelo and buy in other projects where possession has been offered. There are many benefits. One very small example I will quote here. Airtel gives a broadband plan of Rs. 1099/month where it gives 20 GB data at a speed of 2 MBPS and after than 512 KBPS. Now the same plan has been altered for Omaxe Heights resident where Airtel is giving 50 GB data at 8 MBPS and 512 KBPS after that. Apart from that we get professional car spa companies, bathroom cleaners at our doorsteps.

    Bro, life is small. I have learnt a lesson. If this is going to be "your home" and not "investment" then better to sell and move on and buy an RTM. Live in present. :) :)


    Ya sell the property in which you have invested & buy ONLY 'OMAXE HEIGHTS' because OH residents get some DATA PACKAGE advantage from airtel LOL no matter even if 80 lakhs you will spend to buy 'YOUR DREAM HOME' looks like 'SHIT' but then you will get 50GB data at the price of 20GB LOOOL

    Why do you keep promoting your investment? among all the residential societies of greater faridabad OMAXE HEIGHTS is the worst in terms LOOKS even delhi's DDA flats look way way better then OH.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by babyboy
    Ya sell the property in which you have invested & buy ONLY 'OMAXE HEIGHTS' because OH residents get some DATA PACKAGE advantage from airtel LOL no matter even if 80 lakhs you will spend to buy 'YOUR DREAM HOME' looks like 'SHIT' but then you will get 50GB data at the price of 20GB LOOOL

    Why do you keep promoting your investment? among all the residential societies of greater faridabad OMAXE HEIGHTS is the worst in terms LOOKS even delhi's DDA flats look way way better then OH.:bab (59):

    I said buy an rtm and I cited OH as an example. Anyways its not worth talking to someone who makes new ids to take on me and does not have guts to talk directly from his original id. its because you are probably nice to me from your other id or you had been warned by the IREF staff against trolling.

    Take care and get treatment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    for crying out loud why new id ?


    Oh looks like mr '6000' warren too has a flat in OMAXE HEIGHTS LOOL

    MR dreamer facts will remain facts, you can dispute them no matter even if it is told by a 'NEW' id & the FACT is omaxe height LOOKS UGLY LOL

    Btw I didn't find any need to create an account as I ain't free who can sit here 24x7 unlike you.
    And puri pranayam flat owner dont need to cry looking at OMAXE HEIGHTS(pics attached) lol, he can only LAUGH OUT LOUD
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    I said buy an rtm and I cited OH as an example. Anyways its not worth talking to someone who makes new ids to take on me and does not have guts to talk directly from his original id. its because you are probably nice to me from your other id or you had been warned by the IREF staff against trolling.

    Take care and get treatment.



    Example? not gentry,electricity,playing area,water,parking but an INTERNET PACKAGE EXAMPLE LOL & that too of just OH which is the worst in greater faridabad why not grandeura, SRS,puri or even princess park & upal jade which are next to YOUR omaxe heights.

    JHOOT MAT BOLO maan jao you were indirectly promoting OMAXE HEIGHTS & you know IT looks UGLY. LOL
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by babyboy
    Example? not gentry,electricity,playing area,water,parking but an INTERNET PACKAGE EXAMPLE LOL & that too of just OH which is the worst in greater faridabad why not grandeura, SRS,puri or even princess park & upal jade which are next to YOUR omaxe heights.

    JHOOT MAT BOLO maan jao you were indirectly promoting OMAXE HEIGHTS & you know IT looks UGLY. LOL

    Ok if you feel that way. I stay in OH so I know what happens here and can only quote that. Rest you know me deep enough so I will agree to whatever you say.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by babyboy
    Oh looks like mr '6000' warren too has a flat in OMAXE HEIGHTS LOOL

    MR dreamer facts will remain facts, you can dispute them no matter even if it is told by a 'NEW' id & the FACT is omaxe height LOOKS UGLY LOL

    Btw I didn't find any need to create an account as I ain't free who can sit here 24x7 unlike you.
    And puri pranayam flat owner dont need to cry looking at OMAXE HEIGHTS(pics attached) lol, he can only LAUGH OUT LOUD

    Nice lens used for the photos was it 16 mm or 24 mm

    The fact remains that naharpar has surprised everyone and omaxe has proved that peace of mind is possible when it comes to possession.

    As far as looks are concerned everyone has his own likings and omaxe has a signature style which is visible in almost all its projects so no comments there.

    The most important point is despite whole of investor community neglecting naharpar it has creeped up to such an extent that many who have missed the opportunity are coming up with things like no road ugly design etc. But the fact is simple..

    6000psf is the fair price at NAHARPAR take it or forget it.

    Rohit

    The fact remains that naharpar has surprised everyone and omaxe has proved that peace of mind is possible when it comes to possession.

    As far as looks are concerned everyone has his own likings and omaxe has a signature style which is visible in almost all its projects so no comments there.

    The most important point is despite whole of investor community neglecting naharpar it has creeped up to such an extent that many who have missed the opportunity are coming up with things like no road ugly design etc. But the fact is simple..

    6000psf is the fair price at NAHARPAR take it or forget it.

    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe Height as I had seen last.....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Guys let us not argue with trolls who hide behind multiple ids. I stay in OH and I can mostly cite it as an example. Construction quality was an issue but its been rectified. Apart from that central park, badminton, tennis courtd, full functional club, shemrock school, caramel restaurant, dsicounted services by service providers cannot be ignored. Anyways lets keep the thread on track and not respond to trolls.
    CommentQuote
  • Chalo chahey kisi bhi wajeh se sahi, OH key thread mey kuch harkat to hui
    CommentQuote
  • I love the way photos taken of Omaxe heights, reminds me off, the children park visits, where in funny mirror section, we used to see our funny images due to concave, convex and other tricks of mirrors. The difference here is that we used to see that as fun, and here it is used to project home of many like us in funny way, using different lens techniques, anyways please next time do photoshop, that produces better results and you can show cracked pillars, falling doors, plaster, over flooded sewerage, dead plants or draught like conditions in central lush green Omaxe heights .

    Moderators it hurt the sentiments , as Mike a reputed contributor to forum has mentioned , check if it's case of multiple ids.

    As forum should not be used to abuse people, Harrass people
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=57292https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=57293https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=57294

    This is what Omaxe heights looks like in real.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dtw_Rajeev
    Omaxe Height as I had seen last.....


    I see only around 12 flats whose lights are on. Just wanted to check if the photo was taken too late at night or the number of people living there is very limited.
    CommentQuote
  • Currently among 1800 flats roughly 1100 occupied. It has high occupancy levels
    CommentQuote
  • Fatal head someone told me that occupancy is between 1200-1300
    CommentQuote