Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • On Rent - I do not have any specifics..it was a generic SMS saying if interested to Rent out, call me...

I have not got the possession yet. Mine is in one of those towers for which possession has not yet been offered...probably will take few more months.

Sorry, I do not have much details about the site. I have not visited in recent past.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant

I personally feel that you should not settle for anything less than 10-12K per month in addition to the maintenance charges. Anything less than this is not really worth it.
    Ravi

2bhk for 12K in NP ?? are you kidding me ... Complex is very nice with spacious park and all. 40 odd families have moved in. But the approach roads are too horrible
    CommentQuote
  • Society is wide open, a huge huge park (very unusual in societies) all the facilities ... but yes approach road minimum 1.6Kms road is real bad in shape due to rain , pot holes.

40-50 odd families shifted in the complex ... security is very Hi-Fi

I guess maximum 8K seems reasonable for 2BHK as of now.... if roads come and number of residents increases than 11-12k can be seen in short term
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ysingh11
    Society is wide open, a huge huge park (very unusual in societies) all the facilities ... but yes approach road minimum 1.6Kms road is real bad in shape due to rain , pot holes.

40-50 odd families shifted in the complex ... security is very Hi-Fi

I guess maximum 8K seems reasonable for 2BHK as of now.... if roads come and number of residents increases than 11-12k can be seen in short term

Yes, Actually rent as something between 7 and 8K sounds more reasonable. Considering the total price of 2BHK around 35L, this makes the rent yield around 2.5% which is the trend across all NCR.

But good to hear that 40-50 families have already shifted... Thank you for sharing these details
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe hights 4BHK

Originally Posted by pgarg2000
    This premium is actually real. I have a 4 bedroom here. Construction just started and atleast 2+ years before possesion..premium is ~ 14 lacs.

My friend, have you checked out if Omaxe got revised maps approved for building 4 BHK in Omaxe Heights. Is bank funding available of 4BHK ?

Omaxe hights 2BHK & 3BHK are ready for possestion that's why there is a +ve premium but Omaxe Spa Village, build upto 8 floor, have zero premium. Omaxe New Heights, people are ready to sell at loss then how is it possible that 4BHK Omaxe hights is getting 14L premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe Heights 4 BHK Premium

OMG is misleading info ...

Omaxe Heights 4 BHK are available on original booking as of now... than why anybody would pay premium ?... Logic kuch samajh nahi aaya :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
    OMG is misleading info ...

Omaxe Heights 4 BHK are available on original booking as of now... than why anybody would pay premium ?... Logic kuch samajh nahi aaya :bab (59):

they are not available in original booking ...

Rajeev ... yes bank funding is available. LIC housing is doing loans in OH. Not sure abt the maps
    CommentQuote
  • Recently Bought 2BHK in Omaxe Heights

Originally Posted by naresh_goyal
    Yes, Actually rent as something between 7 and 8K sounds more reasonable. Considering the total price of 2BHK around 35L, this makes the rent yield around 2.5% which is the trend across all NCR.

But good to hear that 40-50 families have already shifted... Thank you for sharing these details

I have recently bought a Flat in Omaxe Heights that will be transferred on my name in couple of days. Did some research and spoke to various dealers as well as original buyers. resale price is at a premium b/w 11-12 lacs.

Did visit the site and families that are paying both rent and EMIs are preferring to shift there. I'm also awaiting pocession post which have plans to shift into my flat.

Did call the customer care and they confirmed that the pocession of balance towers should begin in October'11.

I just hope the external development starts soon.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asing82
    I have recently bought a Flat in Omaxe Heights that will be transferred on my name in couple of days. Did some research and spoke to various dealers as well as original buyers. resale price is at a premium b/w 11-12 lacs.

Did visit the site and families that are paying both rent and EMIs are preferring to shift there. I'm also awaiting pocession post which have plans to shift into my flat.

Did call the customer care and they confirmed that the pocession of balance towers should begin in October'11.

I just hope the external development starts soon.:)

Hi Asing82,

Congratulations. I will greatly appreciate if you could enlighten us as to at what premium did you buy this flat? Which is your floor and tower? Has the possession been offered for that tower?

You have also met quite a few family already living there. How has their experience been? What kind of rent can we expect? By the way I also own one 2BHK unit in Aurora Tower.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!!!

Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Ravi

premium has gone up in the last few months currently around 10-11Lacs

There are few families shifted here in Aurora, Trump,Estonia and few other towers ... rest towers possession soon will be offered... 3BHK guys have to wait for long yet

The rental ideally should be between 6-7K maximum ... considering external infrastrcture.

What floor and numbr r u in Aurora ?
    CommentQuote
    Dear Ravi

premium has gone up in the last few months currently around 10-11Lacs

There are few families shifted here in Aurora, Trump,Estonia and few other towers ... rest towers possession soon will be offered... 3BHK guys have to wait for long yet

The rental ideally should be between 6-7K maximum ... considering external infrastrcture.

What floor and numbr r u in Aurora ?

Good to know that some families have already moved in.

My flat number is 204 Aurora (2nd Floor). What is yours?
    CommentQuote
  • Unfortuntly I m nt resdent of Omaxe .... but i like the building layout , huge park and above all ... Big 1200 sq ft 2BHK Flat Size and layout amazing. Lifts r awsome give u 5 star feeling , society is great (externl development of roads and sectors gonna take time but once done, prices will be more than double)

Trust me all Indirapuram societies stands no where infirnt of Omaxe FBD, star projet

have u got for investment purpose?
    CommentQuote
    Unfortuntly I m nt resdent of Omaxe .... but i like the building layout , huge park and above all ... Big 1200 sq ft 2BHK Flat Size and layout amazing. Lifts r awsome give u 5 star feeling , society is great (externl development of roads and sectors gonna take time but once done, prices will be more than double)

Trust me all Indirapuram societies stands no where infirnt of Omaxe FBD, star projet

have u got for investment purpose?

Thank you for the update. Actually have not been to the site for quite some time now. Yes, I have taken it for investment purpose. I plan to stay invested for another 5-7 years. I agree with you that Indirapuram is more of a concrete jungle. This place will turn out to be better once sector roads are in place.

Best,

Ravi
    CommentQuote
    Thank you for the update. Actually have not been to the site for quite some time now. Yes, I have taken it for investment purpose. I plan to stay invested for another 5-7 years. I agree with you that Indirapuram is more of a concrete jungle. This place will turn out to be better once sector roads are in place.

Best,

Ravi

I pity on people's IQ level, who want to "hold something for investment" purpose, and but the investment is driven by personal mayopic insight rather than the ground reality.
    It is no use buying something in Faridabad (If you are chronically inclined with Haryana, then it is other thing) for the investment purpose.
    Indirapuram looks like a concrete jungle? Come out of your well! Indirapuram, even being a concrete jungle, will give you better yield in long run than the god forbidden Faridabad!
    CommentQuote
    Hi Asing82,

Congratulations. I will greatly appreciate if you could enlighten us as to at what premium did you buy this flat? Which is your floor and tower? Has the possession been offered for that tower?

You have also met quite a few family already living there. How has their experience been? What kind of rent can we expect? By the way I also own one 2BHK unit in Aurora Tower.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!!!

Ravi

Hi Ravi
    I bought it at a premium of 11 lacs. My tower is Merton 2nd Floor. Expected to get ready in coming month. I did speak to some residents but most of them have their own flat and none have taken it on rent so no clue abt rentals.
    The place is gr8 after you enter the society. However, external development is still a challenge. Lets see how early huda starts that work...
    CommentQuote