Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
Reply
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Fatal head someone told me that occupancy is between 1200-1300



    Thanks for updates ....
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=57302

    Now not only Omaxe heights but sector 86 has following health care facilities

    1 Sarvodya hospital
    2 dental clinic
    3. Child specialised clinic
    4. SRL labs
    5 Asian labs
    6. Physiotherapist

    Apart from it, in OMAXE heights cardio, neuro, bone, blah blah specialists also reside. Rest five star hospitals at merely 3kms away

    For public sector, PHC is also in sec 86 and SAI charitable hospital
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Apart from that a full fledged sports academy, free yoga classes, free meditation classes (foreigners specially come to attend these classes), three tier fully functional club. Haters will be haters. I will only say that apart from one or two issues, Omaxe Heights has come up as one of the best societies of the area. And this has happened only because of the population. :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Apart from that a full fledged sports academy, free yoga classes, free meditation classes (foreigners specially come to attend these classes), three tier fully functional club. Haters will be haters. I will only say that apart from one or two issues, Omaxe Heights has come up as one of the best societies of the area. And this has happened only because of the population. :) :)


    Mikey............ can you pl. elaborate on these facilities........where is the sports academy coming-up, and where are the meditation / yoga classes being held......and what do u mean by three tier club and where is it coming-up......do you have the contact details of yoga centre ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachasauda
    Mikey............ can you pl. elaborate on these facilities........where is the sports academy coming-up, and where are the meditation / yoga classes being held......and what do u mean by three tier club and where is it coming-up......do you have the contact details of yoga centre ?

    All inside the campus. Sports academy is there working under RWA. Meditation classes are run by Brahmkumaris followers. Yoga classes are held in club.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh98712
    mmmmmmm full majay lee rahee hoo mike bhai..............


    Bro, really. There were problems in the beginning but now everything seems so nice and amazing. Also the gate from Tigaon road side is permanently closed now. There are only two gates on the master road side, one for entry and one for exit making the campus more secure. Banquet hall in club is also operational and you can host your parties inside the club now.

    What more can one ask for? The current RWA has done a lot in last 6 months and all the praises should go to them.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I'm planning to sell off my 2BHK unit, how much should I expect considering it's a park facing 3rd floor apartment. Registration & everything is completed however it's a raw flat as given by Omaxe.
    CommentQuote
  • it's too chilly in ncr - better wait till makar sankranti -
    CommentQuote
  • On going rentals for 3BHK

    What are the ongoing rent rates for a 3BHK (with completed woodwork done) in Omaxe Heights? Are the maintenance charges(roughly 3500) included in the rental?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by callmeadi
    What are the ongoing rent rates for a 3BHK (with completed woodwork done) in Omaxe Heights? Are the maintenance charges(roughly 3500) included in the rental?



    Mike and other seniors please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • should be around 14-15K including maintenance

    For a 2BHK recent transaction I know it is around 12K. For 3 BHK, I assume it should be in 14-15K range.

    Originally Posted by callmeadi
    Mike and other seniors please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Rent in Omaxe Heights

    What is prevailing rent ( incl maintenance ) for 3BHK with 3 toilets ?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys today I went to Omaxe heights

    I was never seen a flat of Omaxe heights before.

    There is a huge privacy issue from the balcony you can see almost entire house of adjoining tower.

    There are just two lifts per tower and that too not in symmetry I might not be explain it but (sorry Mike) I did not like Omaxe heights at all.

    Ofcourse the green space is wonderful and so is the basketball court but the design of flats... Sorry Atleast not to my likings.

    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone let me know what would be the rent for a 3BHK (inclusive of maintenance of Rs. 3,400 p.m.) in Omaxe Heights, 7th floor, outer facing. The flat has two bathrooms only and the woodwork is all done including wire mesh doors and windows, iron gate at main entrance, kitchen work, electrical fittings and curtain rods. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • May be their should be a small narrow gate on Tigaon side for walk-in walk-out only. All the shops on tigaon road will be more easily accessible. Omaxe Hights shops can also look forward to better business. Pur security k liye kuch extra steps leney parengey.
    CommentQuote