Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Last updated: April 3 2016
629 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Originally posted by Beniwal View Post
    It was a registry case, and wasnt park facing. Some tower right next to EWS, but flat wasnt facing the EWS flats.
    Yeah near to EWS. Those are cheaper than others.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
      Yeah near to EWS. Those are cheaper than others.
      Cheaper or Not, I wont probably be buying in Omaxe heights even if I get something for less than 45.

Less than 40, who knows!!!

Comment

Cheaper or Not, I wont probably be buying in Omaxe heights even if I get something for less than 45.

hehehehe... right.

Comment

hehehehe... right.
          Mike bhai , aap Omaxe heighs ka unit sell ker chuke ho kya? I mean you are kind of aligning with the not so positive comments about OH. Most of the time I have always seen you defending OH so wasn't sure.

Comment

Originally posted by callmeadi View Post

Mike bhai , aap Omaxe heighs ka unit sell ker chuke ho kya? I mean you are kind of aligning with the not so positive comments about OH. Most of the time I have always seen you defending OH so wasn't sure.
            Are nahi bhai, its not like that. Beniwal has always been sceptical about the construction quality of Omaxe Heights, that is why I was agreeing to it. And bro, mere unit hold karne yaan naa karne se kya fark padta hai, truth will remain truth. OH has some negatives with some positives which I got to know after I started living here and there is no shame in accepting them.

Let us list the positives and negatives here

Positives
            Great connectivity in future
            Inhabited as on date. Not many flats are locked out
            Huge central park
            Great room sizes

Negatives
            Average construction quality
            Huge scope of improvement in maintenance and security services
            Big size so number of problems are large in numbers but gradually the RWA and maintenance is getting matured and things are much better on last one year. However i am sure that this issue will always be there for big societies.

Anyone wanna add anything else

Comment

Are nahi bhai, its not like that. Beniwal has always been sceptical about the construction quality of Omaxe Heights, that is why I was agreeing to it. And bro, mere unit hold karne yaan naa karne se kya fark padta hai, truth will remain truth. OH has some negatives with some positives which I got to know after I started living here and there is no shame in accepting them.

Let us list the positives and negatives here

Positives
              Great connectivity in future
              Inhabited as on date. Not many flats are locked out
              Huge central park
              Great room sizes

Negatives
              Average construction quality
              Huge scope of improvement in maintenance and security services
              Big size so number of problems are large in numbers but gradually the RWA and maintenance is getting matured and things are much better on last one year. However i am sure that this issue will always be there for big societies.

Anyone wanna add anything else
              Its probably more about the personal preferences,

For some the connectivity positives outweigh everything else. For me its about the construction quality. I love everything else about OH, but the place where I would be spending the maximum time should not be below par in quality and that is one big negative which for me, outweighs all the positives.

I must add, none of the projects are that good and thus comparatively OH is not that bad. We all think RPS has good construction quality, but that is when it hasnt finished yet. Who knows, how the things will look in say a year from the time people start living there...

Greater Faridabad is so far, a story which promised so much, but gone all wrong.

Comment

Ab bas bhi karo Bhiya, purana investors ka jaan loge kya.????...............
                Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Originally posted by sayan View Post
                  Ab bas bhi karo Bhiya, purana investors ka jaan loge kya.????...............
                  Sayan Bhai, Kya hal chal?

Ye purane investors ne hi toh dukhi kiya hua hai, nahi toh itne rates hi na hote k hum jaise gareeb log ek 2 kamre ka ghosla hi nahi khareed pate.

Comment

Sayan Bhai, Kya hal chal?

Ye purane investors ne hi toh dukhi kiya hua hai, nahi toh itne rates hi na hote k hum jaise gareeb log ek 2 kamre ka ghosla hi nahi khareed pate.
                    Beniwal ji ,
                    I m fine. What is the Progress of your Research???
                    I must say, the standard of your research is very high (close to that of AT & T Bell labs ).
                    Honestly specking, In searching for a nice place to live, you left no stone upturned in G.Fbd. Keep us updated about your research & give us the good news ASAP.
                    Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Originally posted by sayan View Post
                      Beniwal ji ,
                      I m fine. What is the Progress of your Research???
                      I must say, the standard of your research is very high (close to that of AT & T Bell labs ).
                      Honestly specking, In searching for a nice place to live, you left no stone upturned in G.Fbd. Keep us updated about your research & give us the good news ASAP.
                      I will be getting the PHD degree very soon with my research

I have got a bit greedy now and want something in less than 40, something which has a bit of everything, things like location, quality, and what not. We won't know whether the decision is right or wrong untill 2 years or so down the line, but I would be satisfied because as you said, I have left no stone unturned. Infact, I have discovered some new stones, I had never heard of Dhingra .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X