Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is the current resale price for 2BHK ? Any transfer charges to be paid ?
  • Any updates please ?? Also, can some one let me know the Rent for the 2BHK/ 3BHK ?
  • I intend to sell my Omaxe Heights 2 BHK (9th floor flat) park facing and want to buy 3 BHK in RPS Savana. Kindly advise me whether:-

    (a) How much I may likely to get from 2 BHK
    (b) What will be the cost of a 3 BHK at RPS Savana (Max 6th floor)
    (c) Whether decision is correct...or I should opt a 3 BHK flat in Omaxe itself.
  • The connectivity of Omaxe heights is best and with the mall opening within a km from Omaxe heights it's price is going to improve further.

    Rps savanna is a good society but it will face challenges which Omaxe heights faced few years ago.

    I would have held Omaxe heights for at least two more years before thinking of switching to a society which is not connected that well.

  • rohit_warren; sir

    For the last two months, I interacted with many property dealers, paid few visits but could not finalise any deal. I m totally confused. I m looking for 2.5 BHK around 35 lacs at Faridabad or at Noida for end use. I m in no hurry to get possession. I can wait till end 2018 so on. Can you suggest me few good builders/projects at Faridabad or at Noida.

    Your suggestions will help me to find a good living. thanks
  • I don't know any specific project as per your needs however what is see that in one year from now the property market is going to change for good due to the real estate bill.

    Now for the end user the best bet has always been ready to move property and for the speculators only prelaunches are preferred - so if you are an end user only buy ready to move property no confusion in that but if you are looking for some investments then you should wait for at least one year because once the real estate bill becomes law and the regulator is appointed a lot of ongoing projects will see lots of trouble.

    Be wise with your decision.