Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Last updated: April 3 2016
629 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Disagree with this post. Omaxe Heights is the only project still seeing resale transactions and prices are holding unlike other under construction projects where they are coming down. Have confirmed buyer for my flat on 6th floor in Trump (no PLC) for 54 lakhs.

And Hi everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by brandoo View Post
      Ahsaan..... Builder will never hesitate in duping apartment buyers because of this very reason. People take it given that delay will happen and are pretty okay with 3-4 years of delay.
      You are doing a great job. I have been talking to people who have been quoting your name in the conversation. Nice initiative.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
        Disagree with this post. Omaxe Heights is the only project still seeing resale transactions and prices are holding unlike other under construction projects where they are coming down. Have confirmed buyer for my flat on 6th floor in Trump (no PLC) for 54 lakhs.

And Hi everybody.
        yes brother the minimum price of high floors is 50+ lacs and some owners are demanding more than 58-60 lacs and three bedroom is available in more than 70-75 lacs

Comment

thanks for replies ....

but it moved fast to 45lac than 50 + took more than a year +

in financial terms its seen as negative appreciation as other builders like SRS even uppal jade is commanding higher premium than omaxe ( its noticable that SRS priced much lower earlier in comparison )

Comment

Originally posted by rabidgoat View Post
            thanks for replies ....

but it moved fast to 45lac than 50 + took more than a year +

in financial terms its seen as negative appreciation as other builders like SRS even uppal jade is commanding higher premium than omaxe ( its noticable that SRS priced much lower earlier in comparison )
            Kya bhai. SRS and Uppal are not commanding higher premiums. Uppal is catching up and SRS is still behind.

Comment

oh that means more deeper , despite of lot of claimed development , prices are not moving up ? does it mean that ?

Comment

For Omaxe nope, holding on. For SRS and Uppal, prices are moving up as the master road is reaching them. That's why the price difference between them is getting reduced. I had said that once that ultimately all the projects in vicinity will have similar rates provided projects are similar in nature.
                thats what I alerted in my thread , OMA XE rates falling in term of near by projects ....

as omaxe lac on connectivity issues and other problems

Comment

till the time omaxe didn't solve connectivity issue the rates of other projects dominates it

rest internal factors of omaxe are pulling rates down in omaxe , heard plaster of wall is so poor that only small clock etc can be hanged rest plaster will come out , seepage .....

heard omaxe got some expensive security agency , residents shelling out money but for kind of security like bikes theft etc raised alarms

fights among resident is everyday drama as per forum all reference from postings

society building and its reputation maintenance are two different things , pomace seems fulling short on both parameters

Comment

Kya bhai. SRS and Uppal are not commanding higher premiums. Uppal is catching up and SRS is still behind.
                    SRS will always fetch lower premium compare to other GH in close proximity. It's due to....

1) pathetic construction quality. Finished quality is poor. One of my known is utterly disappointed with the cheap quality materials used in his flat.

2) less open space.

Particularly SRS Residency will suffer in resale market, for "school building collapse" & cracks thereof.
                    OH is still dominant in resale market, however with master road through Hari Nagar is taking shape other societies are also catching up fast.

Btw, with return of Mike n Rohit, iref fbd has got a new life. I also now feeling urge to post here again on frequent basis ( was in hybernate mode, since departure of mike, rohit, NSS & Blessu). I must say Yogesh bhai & P Garg ji has saved the fort
                    Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Originally posted by sayan View Post
                      SRS will always fetch lower premium compare to other GH in close proximity. It's due to....

1) pathetic construction quality. Finished quality is poor. One of my known is utterly disappointed with the cheap quality materials used in his flat.

2) less open space.

Particularly SRS Residency will suffer in resale market, for "school building collapse" & cracks thereof.
                      OH is still dominant in resale market, however with master road through Hari Nagar is taking shape other societies are also catching up fast.

Btw, with return of Mike n Rohit, iref fbd has got a new life. I also now feeling urge to post here again on frequent basis ( was in hybernate mode, since departure of mike, rohit, NSS & Blessu). I must say Yogesh bhai & P Garg ji has saved the fort
                      I am not bothered about others ,but thread is focused on omaxe heights , I am amazed its still dominated .... but in poor connectivity , despite of being the first land of humans in alien place Gfbd.

with high occupants, MLA several visits , pseudo activism of RWA , etc , but what is end result , NO MAster Road connection so far to Omaxe.

in front of gate of omaxe , there is tower, kacha house , etc it will not go easily , and road might come in next year end or. after 5 years .... a decent road

by than other issues lawlessness and inside issues will bloat out thus in long or soft run omaxe will not get anything

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X