Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Last updated: April 3 2016
629 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #41

    #41

    Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

    resale price , 3bhk

    What is current resale price of 3BHK flat in Omaxe Height ?

    Comment

    • #42

      #42

      Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

      Premium is between 13 to 15L for 3BHK

      Comment

      • #43

        #43

        Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

        Originally posted by ysingh11 View Post
        Premium is between 13 to 15L for 3BHK
        I have a 2BHK unit in Omaxe Heights. I bought it in original booking with plan to sell it at the time of possession. But considering the current price and situation of NP, I am thinking to stay invested for 2-3 more years? Is that a good decision - What kind of price be expected by 2013-14 for 2BHK?

        Comment

        • #44

          #44

          Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

          Originally posted by naresh_goyal View Post
          I have a 2BHK unit in Omaxe Heights. I bought it in original booking with plan to sell it at the time of possession. But considering the current price and situation of NP, I am thinking to stay invested for 2-3 more years? Is that a good decision - What kind of price be expected by 2013-14 for 2BHK?
          Hi Naresh,

          I am also having one 2BHK unit in Omaxe heights. I am going to get the registration done soon. The premium is around 11-13 lacs as of now. I am hoping that if I stay invested for another 2-3 years, premium should be close to 20-22 lacs at that time.

          what are your thoughts?

          Ravi

          Comment

          • #45

            #45

            Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

            Originally posted by Ravi_Kant View Post
            Hi Naresh,

            I am also having one 2BHK unit in Omaxe heights. I am going to get the registration done soon. The premium is around 11-13 lacs as of now. I am hoping that if I stay invested for another 2-3 years, premium should be close to 20-22 lacs at that time.

            what are your thoughts?

            Ravi
            If roads are in-place in 2-3 years then I do not see why it should not give 20-22 lacs premium by 2014.

            I have always seen an increase in price of the property once people start living in it so that should also give some push to the prices.

            Another question - Once you have registered your flat, are you planning to give it in rent? What kind of rent can be expected? This weekend I received first SMS from a Property Dealer looking for flats on rent on Omaxe Heights...

            Comment

            • #46

              #46

              Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

              Originally posted by naresh_goyal View Post
              If roads are in-place in 2-3 years then I do not see why it should not give 20-22 lacs premium by 2014.

              I have always seen an increase in price of the property once people start living in it so that should also give some push to the prices.

              Another question - Once you have registered your flat, are you planning to give it in rent? What kind of rent can be expected? This weekend I received first SMS from a Property Dealer looking for flats on rent on Omaxe Heights...
              I have not really thought about renting out my flat as yet.

              By the way, what rent was the property dealer offering you? I personally feel that you should not settle for anything less than 10-12K per month in addition to the maintenance charges. Anything less than this is not really worth it. Have you registered your flat as yet?

              Have you been the site recently? it will be great if you could let us know the latest updates.

              Cheers!!!

              Ravi

              Comment

              • #47

                #47

                Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

                On Rent - I do not have any specifics..it was a generic SMS saying if interested to Rent out, call me...

                I have not got the possession yet. Mine is in one of those towers for which possession has not yet been offered...probably will take few more months.

                Sorry, I do not have much details about the site. I have not visited in recent past.

                Comment

                • #48

                  #48

                  Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

                  Originally posted by Ravi_Kant View Post
                  I personally feel that you should not settle for anything less than 10-12K per month in addition to the maintenance charges. Anything less than this is not really worth it.
                  Ravi
                  2bhk for 12K in NP ?? are you kidding me ... Complex is very nice with spacious park and all. 40 odd families have moved in. But the approach roads are too horrible

                  Comment

                  • #49

                    #49

                    Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

                    Society is wide open, a huge huge park (very unusual in societies) all the facilities ... but yes approach road minimum 1.6Kms road is real bad in shape due to rain , pot holes.

                    40-50 odd families shifted in the complex ... security is very Hi-Fi

                    I guess maximum 8K seems reasonable for 2BHK as of now.... if roads come and number of residents increases than 11-12k can be seen in short term

                    Comment

                    • #50

                      #50

                      Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

                      Originally posted by ysingh11 View Post
                      Society is wide open, a huge huge park (very unusual in societies) all the facilities ... but yes approach road minimum 1.6Kms road is real bad in shape due to rain , pot holes.

                      40-50 odd families shifted in the complex ... security is very Hi-Fi

                      I guess maximum 8K seems reasonable for 2BHK as of now.... if roads come and number of residents increases than 11-12k can be seen in short term
                      Yes, Actually rent as something between 7 and 8K sounds more reasonable. Considering the total price of 2BHK around 35L, this makes the rent yield around 2.5% which is the trend across all NCR.

                      But good to hear that 40-50 families have already shifted... Thank you for sharing these details

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X