Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by J-Uniyal
    I pity on people's IQ level, who want to "hold something for investment" purpose, and but the investment is driven by personal mayopic insight rather than the ground reality.
    It is no use buying something in Faridabad (If you are chronically inclined with Haryana, then it is other thing) for the investment purpose.
    Indirapuram looks like a concrete jungle? Come out of your well! Indirapuram, even being a concrete jungle, will give you better yield in long run than the god forbidden Faridabad!

Hi,

You are over reacting. You can not impose your thoughts on anyone. Everyone here has a right to air his views. What ground reality you are talking about. Have you ever been to greater faridabad? Metro work has already started, bypass road is getting widened. Land just across the road in sector 15-16 (hardly 1-2 kms) is selling for more than 1Lac per sq. yd.

I find Indrapuram very congested and almost always get struck in a traffic jam in the nearby areas. Barring a few good societies (Ashiana, Assotech, Orange County etc.), most other societies do not have large open spaces, swimming pool, clubs etc. That is my personal view.

I am going to be in the market again for some real estate investment in about 6-12 months time. I would rather consider Noida Express way or greater noida and not Indirapuram.
    CommentQuote
  • Please ... guys

Indirapuram rates were stagnant for the last 3-4years ... its the Noida X issue , where suddnly rates jumped a lot...

Investment is always done at raw area, Fbd is optimum location, what more we can expect in Indirapuram ??

A society flat is 45 in IP after 5years will not be touching 1crore.... i m sure

whereas neharpar flats for 22L after 5 years will gonna be 45+ (metro, bypass road already work started)

tell me guys if i m wrong? specially mr. investment expert:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ysingh11
    Please ... guys

Indirapuram rates were stagnant for the last 3-4years ... its the Noida X issue , where suddnly rates jumped a lot...

Investment is always done at raw area, Fbd is optimum location, what more we can expect in Indirapuram ??

A society flat is 45 in IP after 5years will not be touching 1crore.... i m sure

whereas neharpar flats for 22L after 5 years will gonna be 45+ (metro, bypass road already work started)

tell me guys if i m wrong? specially mr. investment expert:bab (4):

Your are quite right... new affordable areas are more good for investment... NP / RNE are good area for more better returns....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by J-Uniyal
    Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
    Hi,
    Faridabad is a very backward area, and attracts only lower income people (who can maximum buy a 2 bhk in lifetime). That shows the standard of the society, and the standard of people living in it. How much bhk did you buy?

The Fact is Greater Faridabad is attracting the younger crowd who wish to pocess a home on their ownself without family support. Also, your remark for the standard of living of ppl who can afford 2 BHK ONLY is unjust and insulting.
    Please do some research before you talk about anything on public forum.

The Fact is Greater Faridabad is attracting the younger crowd who wish to pocess a home on their ownself without family support. Also, your remark for the standard of living of ppl who can afford 2 BHK ONLY is unjust and insulting.
    Please do some research before you talk about anything on public forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asing82
    Hi Ravi
    I bought it at a premium of 11 lacs. My tower is Merton 2nd Floor. Expected to get ready in coming month. I did speak to some residents but most of them have their own flat and none have taken it on rent so no clue abt rentals.
    The place is gr8 after you enter the society. However, external development is still a challenge. Lets see how early huda starts that work...

Dear asing82,

Thank you very much for the update. Are you going to live there or it is for investment purpose. I am sure you would have considered other projects like BPTP Grandura, Park Towers etc. before deciding on Omaxe heights. What is the going rate for them.

Cheers :bab (4):

Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
    Dear asing82,
    Thank you very much for the update. Are you going to live there or it is for investment purpose. I am sure you would have considered other projects like BPTP Grandura, Park Towers etc. before deciding on Omaxe heights. What is the going rate for them.Cheers..Ravi

Dear Ravi. Yes I'm planning to shift there by year end as soon as the pocession is granted. I was looking for an appartment that should be in my budget without compormising on amenities. Did look at Noida and Greater Noida. But, the pocession time and the uncertainity on the land dispute forced me to avoid that. Ghaziabad was out of question due to poor approach road to Delhi/ Gurgaon. Faridabad has good connectivity with both delhi and gurgaon.

I did look at Princess Park (BPTP) but the design of 2BHK is quite poor. Grandura was expensive (I do not remember the price though). Omaxe Hieghts is quite open and the flat is quite spacious. Hence, bought a flat here. By year end, I'm expecting the number of residents in the society to go upto 100 families. Hence, good place to live. I'm optimistinc that the external development should start with the increase in the number of residents in that area. Tx.:)
    CommentQuote
  • I must say wise decision

Omaxe r the beautiful apartments in G fraidabad .... only windsor in IP meets the standreds of Omaxe FBD .... the diff is almos of 15 L in both
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ysingh11
    I must say wise decision

Omaxe r the beautiful apartments in G fraidabad .... only windsor in IP meets the standreds of Omaxe FBD .... the diff is almos of 15 L in both

any update on premium and possession for 3bhk..
    CommentQuote
  • Just heard top floor 2BHk which was around 8L is getting 9L as premium
    CommentQuote
  • Impact of Granduera rise on Omaxe

Hi
    Greetings

Can anybody confirm if BPTP Park Grandeura company rates have been increase 3000+??

If thats the case then Omaxe is a steal!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • looks right ...

Home | BPTP

Basic Sale Price (B.S.P.) Amount in Rs.

Basic Sale Price ( Towers C, D, E & F ) Rs. 3030/-Sqft. (Down Payment)

Basic Sale Price ( Rest of the Towers ) Rs. 2930/-Sqft. (Down Payment)

Development Charges(DC)( in Rs./sq.ft.)** Rs. 460/- per sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • but does it deserves 3000+ rate PSF

considering no development
    CommentQuote
  • probably not....but like stock prices a lot of speculation goes in determining RE rates ...which seems ironical ..
    CommentQuote
  • i agree but the price of the project just behind omaxe i.e. bptp parkprincess is same 2100sq ft.

whats so special in grandura? i dont see anything xtra out there
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by ysingh11
    i agree but the price of the project just behind omaxe i.e. bptp parkprincess is same 2100sq ft.

whats so special in grandura? i dont see anything xtra out there

hi
    Greetings

It is one of the habitated.. nothing extra actually. Just waiting for the Nov edc/idc hearing before deciding anything..

Cheers
    CommentQuote