Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Last updated: April 3 2016
629 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Originally posted by sachasauda View Post
    Is the club / pool functional now
    Gym is ready, pool also will be started this summers. Rest community hall etc is under development but work is in advanced stages of completion.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      Hi
      Greetings

Omaxe rentals are probably amongst the highest in Greater Faridabad. Once a few pending issues are resolved, it may go higher.

For those interested/feeding/providing shockers.. hold your breath

.. as received from a busy "B" (roker)

As expected for any new area being offered possession- Always a haven for low rental seekers.. Only until it receives population, facilities, gentry, connectivity, security, schools, hospitals, markets etc.

Bye Pass, Metro, Bridges, Completion of Master Roads will make a big difference I guess.

Cheers
      rent of elite floors L block is very less.......... because master roads are not ready and habitation is still under process due to many development reasons.
      but if we see the P block where 180 sqyard is avilable at 6000-8000 plus maintain charges one builder is making floor in that area he sells 230 sq yard ground floor in 63 lacs which is much better than elite floors in spefications u have to spend about 4-5 lacs on elite floor after u take possessin (moduler kitchen, almeera in three bed room ,iron grills etc etc) while he sell all inclusive .i think that rent will increase after construction of bridges and master roads habitations will also pay a role in this.
      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...?p=263#post234
      Last edited March 12 2014, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Need some Info urgently from fellow members/experts..

1- Has anyone got flat registered recently, what was the circle rate at which registry happened? .. current rate@4000
        2- Even for original allottees, now registry happening at circle rate and not at rate of initial booking ?
        3- Is there any limited timeframe between taking possesion and getting the registry?
        4- Any idea whether circle rate are going to increase again from next month? @5000

Please share any inputs you have from own or know sources..
        Thanks in advance
        Last edited March 22 2014, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePlatinum View Post
          Need some Info urgently from fellow members/experts..

1- Has anyone got flat registered recently, what was the circle rate at which registry happened? .. current rate@4000
          2- Even for original allottees, now registry happening at circle rate and not at rate of initial booking ?
          3- Is there any limited timeframe between taking possesion and getting the registry?
          4- Any idea whether circle rate are going to increase again from next month? @5000

Please share any inputs you have from own or know sources..
          Thanks in advance
          You gotta talk to Omaxe Heights RWA in this matter. The solution is in place already. You can take possession any time and for registry Omaxe will intimate you as per their plan.

Circle rate may increase again. It does every year, at least for the last few years..

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
            You gotta talk to Omaxe Heights RWA in this matter. The solution is in place already. You can take possession any time and for registry Omaxe will intimate you as per their plan.

Circle rate may increase again. It does every year, at least for the last few years..
            There are a few towers in Omaxe Heights where the possesion was given almost a year back but the registration process has not been initiated by Omaxe till date as they have not been able to obtain OCs for the reasons best known to them / authorities. As rightly pointed out, circle rates are bound to increase in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by sachasauda View Post
              There are a few towers in Omaxe Heights where the possesion was given almost a year back but the registration process has not been initiated by Omaxe till date as they have not been able to obtain OCs for the reasons best known to them / authorities. As rightly pointed out, circle rates are bound to increase in the meantime.
              Bro, all 3 BHK towers were offered possession last year only. I cannot comment on registry process here and as I pointed out one should talk to RWA. Things got moving on registry but there were some issues raised by GFWA regarding circle rate and registration fee after which things got stalled.

OC is received for majority of towers as per an update last year. However latest status is unknown.
              Last edited March 25 2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your inputs Mike.
                Any contact number for the Omaxe RWA, would like to get in touch and also join the RWA,
                came across some site but not contact no and seems outdated.

Omaxe is saying possesion after registry only.

Can you pls PM me. Thanks

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                Bro, all 3 BHK towers were offered possession last year only. I cannot comment on registry process here and as I pointed out one should talk to RWA. Things got moving on registry but there were some issues raised by GFWA regarding circle rate and registration fee after which things got stalled.

OC is received for majority of towers as per an update last year. However latest status is unknown.

Comment

Yes I think last year the registry was not happening, but now its happening.
                  Only gap is related to BSP..

for Resale, it for sure happening on the new circle rate of 4k. but mine is case of original alottee.. hence interested to know someone has got idea about the same.

thanks for the inputs

Comment

Circle rate is still 3000 for Group Housing for 2013-2014. So even in Resale, one cannot take money at 4000 psf. New rates have not been announced, although expected to increase.

Originally posted by ThePlatinum View Post
                    Yes I think last year the registry was not happening, but now its happening.
                    Only gap is related to BSP..

for Resale, it for sure happening on the new circle rate of 4k. but mine is case of original alottee.. hence interested to know someone has got idea about the same.

thanks for the inputs

Comment

Keep getting different info, would like to clarify from senior members here

For Resale property - Stamp Duty
                      Circle rate X Flat Size X 5/6/7 as applicable

For Original Alotee - Stamp Duty
                      Flat total cost(BSP + Car park+EDC/IDC etc) X 5/6/7% as applicable

Can anyone confirm on this ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X