Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Last updated: April 3 2016
629 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

    Originally posted by sachasauda View Post
    Its quite strange that club facilities are open to non-members also. And the larger concern of internal security of the complex will also need to be addressed, if indeed strangers are allowed inside the club.
    Brother most of the clubs are open to non members also. Only difference is the fee paid. For eg. party hall may charge 20K from members and 40K from non members.

    Comment


    • Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

      Why would there be club rather than community center mandated in Apartment Act. Builders extort money at every possible chance.

      Comment


      • Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

        Originally posted by brandoo View Post
        Why would there be club rather than community center mandated in Apartment Act. Builders extort money at every possible chance.
        Think because people prefer to have a gym, swimming pool, recreational stuff in the society. This is one reason why apartments sell at higher prices than equally sizes society flats.

        Comment


        • Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

          Originally posted by miketest View Post
          Brother most of the clubs are open to non members also. Only difference is the fee paid. For eg. party hall may charge 20K from members and 40K from non members.
          As far as I know, clubs allow guests to accompany the members for a charge. A 'free for all' concept does not normally go with a club charter as it is supposed to be communion of members to the exclusion of every one else. If a club was to be open to every one with no holds barred, then the very tennets of membership and the fee paid for it becomes meaningless. My POV.

          Comment


          • Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

            service tax on maintenance bill

            I want to know if omaxe maintenance agency charging service tax on maintenance bill below Rs 5000 ?

            Comment


            • Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

              No work on 24 m road is going on. It is in this shape since 2 months now. They have just levelled mud and moved on.

              Comment


              • Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

                Originally posted by Memnon View Post
                I want to know if omaxe maintenance agency charging service tax on maintenance bill below Rs 5000 ?
                Yes.

                Comment


                • Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

                  Originally posted by miketest View Post
                  Yes.
                  We are not paying service tax in Omaxe Gurgaon . Maintenance bill is issued by RWA & not outside professional agency . This may be the reason...

                  Comment


                  • Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

                    Originally posted by Memnon View Post
                    We are not paying service tax in Omaxe Gurgaon . Maintenance bill is issued by RWA & not outside professional agency . This may be the reason...
                    It means RWA has taken over the maintenance.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

                      Originally posted by miketest View Post
                      It means RWA has taken over the maintenance.
                      yes after frequent mass protests at omaxe office

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X