Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Omaxe is also have sizable population ...

I still dont understand the diff between Grandura 3030/-PSF price...
    CommentQuote
  • Increase in Price

Originally Posted by ysingh11
    Omaxe is also have sizable population ...

I still dont understand the diff between Grandura 3030/-PSF price...

Hi
    Greetings

Even I dont.. he he.. but maybe done to ensure people being offered possesion feel good and pay increased EDC and final payment:D..
    Overall now brokers will play there part and resale of other projects may increase aswell!!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Pocession offer for Omaxe 2 BHK FLats

Hi
    Omaxe has lately announced the pocession for the rest of 2BHK flats that were under construction. They have sent letters asking the owners to pay the last due amount to get the pocession.

Hope the population inside Omaxe to be growing considerably in next 6 months.:o
    CommentQuote
  • Tinesha is true guys

Omaxe is on two existing roads, just 1.20Kms from sector 15 Fbd, one of the posh sectors, 2kms from sector 12 (Commercial sector of FBD) 3.5Kms from FBD Station Badarpur-ballabhgar bypass is 1.20Kms and 3Kms from upcoming Metro station.

I guess all this is sufficient to make this permium , to the poor guy who invested in 2006 , its not even returning the intrest of FD ...lolzzz
    CommentQuote
  • Is Omaxe adjusting penalty for late delivery in Final demand?

I have got letter from Omaxe for possession & Final payment due for 2BHK in Omaxe Heights project. In the letter they have not mentioned anything on penalty for late delivery of the project.

Has anyone got this from Omaxe?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naresh_goyal
    I have got a letter from Omaxe for possession & Final payment due for 2BHK in Omaxe Heights project. In the letter they have not mentioned anything on penalty for late delivery of the project.

Hi Mr. Goyal
    I have received the letter too This one had the subject line as "Griha Pravesh offer"... Did call the number mentioned on the letter and was told about the balance amount that I have to pay.... I was told by the customer care that the letter with subject line "Griha Pravesh" has been sent to customers as a special offer for those who wish to do puja during Diwali festival. It is not a full fledged Pocession letter as there might be some repair work still going on in that tower.

However, I was also told that the final pocession letter for my tower has also been sent along with the annexure of the balance ampount due. Got a scanned copy of that from Omaxe. Am visiting them tomorrow to finalise the formalities.:)

TX.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naresh_goyal
    I have got letter from Omaxe for possession & Final payment due for 2BHK in Omaxe Heights project. In the letter they have not mentioned anything on penalty for late delivery of the project.

yes if u r original buyer...
    CommentQuote
  • some pics of Omaxe heights

Went to Omaxe heights, Faridabad yesterday to take the physical possession of my flat. The approach road continues to be in a bad shape. Prevailing premium on a 2BHK unit is 13Lacs. Rent is low at 6-6.5K for a 2BHK unit plus 2.2K as the maintenance charges. Around 60 families have already moved in. Possession of 3BHK units would start in about 6 months time. Wanted to share with you a few pics.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • some more pics

Some more pics
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • a few more pics

Few more pics
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations Ravi_Kant for your good flat..... great society.... :)
    CommentQuote
  • omaxe heights

congrats ravikant .........these pics above brings hope for greater faridabad investors.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you bros,

Things are bound to improve here in greater Faridabad. Although it will take another 3 years. So one has to be patient with his investment here.

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Ravi Its best society and premiums will be nearly double by next year. The society has big green lawn, park and lots of area for play, tennis lawn, vollyball etc etc.. all this is lacking in majority of NCR societies.

Once master roads are in place, it will be first society on the byepass, upcoming metro station is just 3Kms from this society (work has started and will be ready by Aug 2013).

In this so called down market (as claimed by people in CR, NE, GNoida etc), greater faridabad has managed to fetch around high premiums. Reported 32% property hike in NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Ravi i m also amazed with the progess and apperciation in the area, 13L premium for 2bhk seems exciting
    CommentQuote