Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • OH sorry ..my appology

but cookie should also understands this ... be it CR, gurgaon, fbd, ghazabad ... he only pin point the things ... why not to talk about greater noida negatives

anyways .. thanks mod.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the answers but my main question still remains. Lets say I have my made up my mind to buy in naharpar. Is it Ok to buy house in omaxe heights Fbd. right now & then go there & live, OR just buy for investment purpose.
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe heights

Ravi ji..i agree with you..besides good location, the premium on the Omaxe's project makes it a compelling buy..d faridabad being a good place, in times to come, Omaxe height faridabad will be a perfect address and landmark. that in itself is so previliged.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by silly_boy20

Master road is coming work to start by march as per the latest development - ask anyone who holds property in Gr Faridabad he must be getting brokers calls everyday to sell

so very true...i got atleast 6 calls fom different brokers for omaxe heights in last 2 days
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ramesh000
    Ravi ji..i agree with you..besides good location, the premium on the Omaxe's project makes it a compelling buy..d faridabad being a good place, in times to come, Omaxe height faridabad will be a perfect address and landmark. that in itself is so previliged.

I agree with you & that is why I decided not to sell my flat ....
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Forum

I have tried a lot in G Faridabad, finally I guess Omaxe Heights is best project in the area. I am getting a 2BHK for 13.5Lacs (Premium)

Is it the rate in the area!

Its 1200Sq Feet, 6th Floor Aurora Tower....

Please suggest, Shall I go ahead with it!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    Dear Forum

I have tried a lot in G Faridabad, finally I guess Omaxe Heights is best project in the area. I am getting a 2BHK for 13.5Lacs (Premium)

Hi Jass
    Omaxe is truly one of the best properties available in GF area. Aurora tower has good occupancy and is a 7 story building. It is very close to the main gate which makes its location good. Just check if 6th floor would not be too hot in summers and too cold during winters.

I paid a premium of 11 lacs 6 months back and got an offer to sell for 12.5 lacs premium 2 months back. Am not sure of current pricing. But, expect that it would have gone up given that approx. 100 families have already shifted in Omaxe and more are planning to shift in next couple of months.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Forum

It depends how you look at it - if you are tired of paying rent and shifting every now and then it makes sense to move to a ready to move property.

If you already own a house your primary home and looking for investment / bigger house then it would be better to look at some under construction property.

There are some challenges in naharpar area as of now but things are getting improved everyday -

so bottomline - if you can stay within the boundries of your society and the jam doesn't spook you off while going out for another one year then go for it.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Forum

It is heartening to know that premium of a 2BHK has shot up to 13.5Lacs. I hold a unit in the 2nd floor of the same tower. What is the all inclusive price that you are getting it for?

Please bear in mind that sector roads are not going to be in place for the next 3 years. That will provide the required impetus to the growth in the area.
    CommentQuote
  • I finalised d deal .. in omaxe ... its now at d prices of nothing but once roads n infra is in place ... things will be rocking
    CommentQuote
    I finalised d deal .. in omaxe ... its now at d prices of nothing but once roads n infra is in place ... things will be rocking

congrats - just stay put and see the silent growth like HUL of stock markets - let the people make noises about Delta Corp or Jubilant food

Rohit
    CommentQuote
    I finalised d deal .. in omaxe ... its now at d prices of nothing but once roads n infra is in place ... things will be rocking

Congrats Jass... Its a real good move. I visited the site yesterday and was amazed to see the rush of prospective buyers at the make-shift site offices created on the road sides near Grandura. There were lot many people inside Omaxe as well. Shows that the prospects are looking at Greater Faridabad as a good area to put in their monies...

All da Best!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks guys ... I moved from Crossing Republik ... And feeling better here though infra is not here as compare to CR... But The wide area planned roads are the major plus point here.
    CommentQuote
  • rent in Omaxe heights

HI,

How much rent can be expected in Omaxe Heights for 2bhk? Are owners planning to get the wood work done or rather they would wait for tenants to folk in first?

Regards,
    Rajeev
    CommentQuote
  • 8000 for 2BHK...+ maint. charges approx 2K.
    CommentQuote