Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any idea when possession will start for 3bhk & current premium ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    Any idea when possession will start for 3bhk & current premium ?

Hi tinesha
    I did check from the site managers on the 3 BHK possession when I went to take my 2BHK keys. They told me that the process should start by Jan end as most towers are near completion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dtw_Rajeev
    HI,

How much rent can be expected in Omaxe Heights for 2bhk?

Hi. Have been visiting Omaxe Heights quite regularly these days due to wood-work going on in my flat. Did meet a couple of tenants there.... rent is between 7k-7.5k and society chgs are b/w Rs.2400 to Rs.2500 depending on the size of covered area (1182 sq ft-1220 sq ft).

The total population at Omaxe Heights has crossed 150 families and a number of them have shifted this month as well!! Most flats are going for atleast basic woodwork as there is no storage space provided inside the flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asing82
    Hi. Have been visiting Omaxe Heights quite regularly these days due to wood-work going on in my flat. Did meet a couple of tenants there.... rent is between 7k-7.5k and society chgs are b/w Rs.2400 to Rs.2500 depending on the size of covered area (1182 sq ft-1220 sq ft).

The total population at Omaxe Heights has crossed 150 families and a number of them have shifted this month as well!! Most flats are going for atleast basic woodwork as there is no storage space provided inside the flat.

150 families living there is great. With sector roads developing and possession of other groups like BPTP, puri etc, future looks better here. Technically this area is in the center of NCR where noida, gurgaon, and delhi are all within 20 kms
    CommentQuote

Hi, Whats the name of your tower? I have a flat in Sorrento but the possession is not yet offered in it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Hi, Whats the name of your tower? I have a flat in Sorrento but the possession is not yet offered in it.

Hi. Mine is Merton. Got my possession in December mid and registry has been done. Have you received the letter of possession and paid the registry fees? final completion work in the flat starts after the registry amount is paid to Omaxe. Registration process follows parallelly with handling over of the flat.
    CommentQuote
    Hi. Mine is Merton. Got my possession in December mid and registry has been done. Have you received the letter of possession and paid the registry fees? final completion work in the flat starts after the registry amount is paid to Omaxe. Registration process follows parallelly with handling over of the flat.

Aah Merton is just next to Sorrento. Seems like Sorrento is the only one left. I have not yet received the possession letter. Waiting for it eagerly. Are you going to shift there or gonna give on rent?
    CommentQuote
    Aah Merton is just next to Sorrento. Seems like Sorrento is the only one left. I have not yet received the possession letter. Waiting for it eagerly. Are you going to shift there or gonna give on rent?

Hi

You should chase Omaxe for the possession letter as post you receive the letter, it should tak atleast a month and half for you to get your keys. I had to write mails to their multiple authorities for receive my possession letter.

I'm planning to shift by this month-end. Just getting my woodwork and other basics like electical fitments, iron doors, etc done. 4 families have already shifted in my tower and 2 more would shift by mid feb. :o

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
    Hi

You should chase Omaxe for the possession letter as post you receive the letter, it should tak atleast a month and half for you to get your keys. I had to write mails to their multiple authorities for receive my possession letter.

I'm planning to shift by this month-end. Just getting my woodwork and other basics like electical fitments, iron doors, etc done. 4 families have already shifted in my tower and 2 more would shift by mid feb. :o

Thanks!

Thanks for the info. I just hung up with the customer relations and they told me that Sorrento's possession will be offered by the end of February. I will see you around there. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats to people who moved to their apartment. Could some shed light on EDC rates ? At what rate they have paid the EDC ?
    CommentQuote
    Hi

Thanks!

Hi
    Greetings

Congratulations mate.. good to know that some builders are moving out of the shadow of BPTP and have started deliveing.. I am sure these properties would be worth more than BPTP in resale soon..

All the best once again..
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pahadia
    Congrats to people who moved to their apartment. Could some shed light on EDC rates ? At what rate they have paid the EDC ?

The EDC was increased at Rs. 140/sq ft. over the original one.
    CommentQuote
    The EDC was increased at Rs. 140/sq ft. over the original one.

Hi
    greetings

Court cases against HUDA by homeseekers and builders are under consideration.. however looking at recent judgement of Sec 51/52 ggn, it seems that chances of roll back are bleak..

Tenders for the Master plan are out.. fate of those for sewerage, water supply electrifications are still not know. Bottom line is at least Omaxe is offering a livable area for homeseekers despite many other builders have a totally despicable attitude.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I was wondering if the road along the Nahar going to Omaxe heights is a sector road or there would be a separate sector road parallel to this road.

Does anyone have any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
    I was wondering if the road along the Nahar going to Omaxe heights is a sector road or there would be a separate sector road parallel to this road.

Does anyone have any idea?

that is the old tigaon road that may or not exist once the sector roads are in place -
    there is going to be a web of sector roads crossing each other you can check that road layout which I have posted somewhere few days back.

rohit
    CommentQuote