Sort by :
Filter by :
- I have been to green fields so... I would just say +ve/-ve of it..
" +ve "
- Location excellent - Connectivity via shooting range as well as mathura road good
- Pahari area, no water logging issue
- Elevated area so freshness is there as of now
- Due to location prices has appreciated
- buying own land would be good
- Builder floor, so parking would be issue once all plots fill up
- Once all plot fill up, place would seem little crowded as of now you can many cars and all parked on roads..
- No big market in the area, You have to come out for shoppingCommentQuote0Flag
- I would like to add up one extra negative thing about Green field:
It has major water problems due to only one water supply line. MCF is increasing it to 3, but that could take time.
You can find property cheaper in Springfield - what is your budget?CommentQuote0Flag