Hi,

I am an end user and planning to buy a property in Greater Faridabad - 2BHK in BPTP Princess Park at Nehar Par.

We all know that there is big concern about its external infrastructure ( HUDA- farmer conflict) but sooner or later HUDA will have to resolve this issue. In a worst case scenario, if it doesn't get resolved in 2 years, then would it really be possible/feasible to live in Greater Faridabad?

Princess Park by Bptp Builders: Princess Park is BPTP first group housing project in Parklands. Nearing completion, the project offers a variety of facilities at an unmatched value proposition. As a part of Parklands, Princess Park residents are guaranteed security, comfort and access to all necessary amenities. It is well located, enjoys great connectivity and is in close proximity to existing social and physical infrastructure. Spread over 17.97 acres of land, the Princess Park towers are surrounded by landscaped green areas to ensure pleasing views for its residents. The project features a recreational club, swimming pool, 100% power back-up, and 24x7 security.
Read more
2397 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • mike he has flat in Omaxe spa village also & he wanted to move to (CR)..we had a talk..I told him if he can hold out on both nothing like it ..so mentioned it..like me he shall now be staying in CR & having investment in NP..purely for ease of travelling to Noida 63
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    mike he has flat in Omaxe spa village also & he wanted to move to (CR)..we had a talk..I told him if he can hold out on both nothing like it ..so mentioned it..like me he shall now be staying in CR & having investment in NP..purely for ease of travelling to Noida 63

I am here. :) finally i booked the flat its a RTM flat 1680 sqft
    i am getting
    1.wooden wardrobes in all the 3 rooms
    2.1 tonn split AC in all the 3 rooms.
    3. Modular kitchen with cook top and electric chimney
    4. Fans and lights in all 3 rooms
    5. Paint and texture in whole flat
    6. one 32 inch LCD
    1. one RO

Price 50l + service tax + reg amount + some pending electric meater charges (1l)

WHR would you find this kind of deal?? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish1985
    I am here. :) finally i booked the flat its a RTM flat 1680 sqft
    i am getting
    1.wooden wardrobes in all the 3 rooms
    2.1 tonn split AC in all the 3 rooms.
    3. Modular kitchen with cook top and electric chimney
    4. Fans and lights in all 3 rooms
    5. Paint and texture in whole flat
    6. one 32 inch LCD
    1. one RO

Price 50l + service tax + reg amount + some pending electric meater charges (1l)

WHR would you find this kind of deal?? :)

Yes, that's correct. You are lucky to find such deal. Best of luck with your investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Your freebie's are close to 2.5 Lacs minimum..plus since you & your wife are working it saves u from lot of hassles...
    CommentQuote
  • Ashish, congratulations for new buy.
    B/w did you dispose you OSV apartment or keeping both.
    CommentQuote
  • need help on greater noida plots

Plots in Greater Noida and Yamuna express way, Plots in Delhi/NCR, Plots near JP sports city

Ne1 has any diea about these plots in greater noida ..

Are they legal... Ne1 aware of these ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khatri
    Plots in Greater Noida and Yamuna express way, Plots in Delhi/NCR, Plots near JP sports city

Ne1 has any diea about these plots in greater noida ..

Are they legal... Ne1 aware of these ??

You should ask this in Greater Noida forum. No?
    CommentQuote
  • just wanted to have opinion on these plots ..

i thought you guys may be having some idea on NCR plots opportunities.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    Ashish, congratulations for new buy.
    B/w did you dispose you OSV apartment or keeping both.

Sir i am planning to keep it for time being.
    20k Pm can be affordable.
    I would sell it in next 2-3 months. I am expecting 3100. :)

let me know if anyone interested.
    And i guess you are Shiv i know you. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Where is BlessU ???? :bab (2):

it's been long since i noticed his comments......Kanhi BPTP wale Mr. Chawla ne kidnap to nahi kar liya ??? :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dtw_Rajeev
    Where is BlessU ???? :bab (2):

it's been long since i noticed his comments......Kanhi BPTP wale Mr. Chawla ne kidnap to nahi kar liya ??? :(

I know where he was and is. :bab (59)::bab (59): Seems to be in the best of health :-p
    CommentQuote
  • He is back & currently watching IRE only. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Piyush Heights

hello - i was thinking of buying a 3BHK apartment in Piyush. Any advice on whether it is a good option and what is a good price to pay for it? Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • You should consult mike, he has a good know how as well as interest in it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit1980
    hello - i was thinking of buying a 3BHK apartment in Piyush. Any advice on whether it is a good option and what is a good price to pay for it? Thanks!

Ask dheeraj Jain who is leading RWA's movement against Piyush along with GFWA. He will give you more than required info on all the aspects of Piyush's project
    CommentQuote