Hi,

I am an end user and planning to buy a property in Greater Faridabad - 2BHK in BPTP Princess Park at Nehar Par.

We all know that there is big concern about its external infrastructure ( HUDA- farmer conflict) but sooner or later HUDA will have to resolve this issue. In a worst case scenario, if it doesn't get resolved in 2 years, then would it really be possible/feasible to live in Greater Faridabad?

Princess Park by Bptp Builders: Princess Park is BPTP first group housing project in Parklands. Nearing completion, the project offers a variety of facilities at an unmatched value proposition. As a part of Parklands, Princess Park residents are guaranteed security, comfort and access to all necessary amenities. It is well located, enjoys great connectivity and is in close proximity to existing social and physical infrastructure. Spread over 17.97 acres of land, the Princess Park towers are surrounded by landscaped green areas to ensure pleasing views for its residents. The project features a recreational club, swimming pool, 100% power back-up, and 24x7 security.
Read more
2389 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    ROTFL... I also feel the same. Pata nahi aise kaunse bure karm kar diye ki mere sath hee aisa ho raha hai.

Miketest Sir,

I see this as a positive.Coz after a long stagnation(3-4 years) a momentum is building up and technically this is the best time to enter in any bull-run (confirmed by the price rise). By entering at this time u are betting with the trend.

People belonging to that side say it is safe to assume that a 30 lacs flat wud be atleast 50 lacs once the metro is completed.

P.S- I am an end user, so mujhe ab fark nahi padta whatever will be the price, but still I would love to see it going up!

Warm regards,
    MTB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by missedthebus
    Miketest Sir,

I see this as a positive.Coz after a long stagnation(3-4 years) a momentum is building up and technically this is the best time to enter in any bull-run (confirmed by the price rise). By entering at this time u are betting with the trend.

People belonging to that side say it is safe to assume that a 30 lacs flat wud be atleast 50 lacs once the metro is completed.

P.S- I am an end user, so mujhe ab fark nahi padta whatever will be the price, but still I would love to see it going up!

Warm regards,
    MTB

Right mate, I am also an end user but I saw potential in the area and thus entered into a couple of investments after selling my house in HUDA sector. :-p

I really want to see an all round development because that would help both the end users as well as investors without any major manipulations by financiers or brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea what is the best resale price i can get for rps savana 1303 sqft unit middle floor? i want to buy in resale.

also, any idea of omaxe spa village best price in resale for 1600sqft unit?intersted to buy in resale.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Girish13
    Hi,

What do u say about the future of RPS Savana & Omaxe Spa village??

I have heard the resale rates have picked up for both.

I am thinking of investing here.

I visited RPS Savana yesterday morning bro. They have sealed all entrances to the project but someone with me had rapport with a guard and we were allowed to go inside. Well, the situation did not look very encouraging with very few laborers working in some towers and nothing being done in some towers. BUT, once they are able to sell RPS Oxy Park, the construction will pick up pace. Right now, its slow but someone told me that its due to pick up some pace in 6-12 months once possession be given for a couple of towers. From an end user point of view, it might not be livable even then because there are NO roads yet inside the project area.

Omaxe Spa Village would have probably picked up a little pace as the maps issue was resolved and banks have started financing it.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks miketest! Any idea about the best resale rates?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks miketest! Any idea about the best resale rates?

No fixed idea buddy, get in touch with a broker. :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about the future of Greenfield Colony?
    CommentQuote
    Any idea about the future of Greenfield Colony?

I think right now the registry is closed for greenfield area,,,may be so that inventory could be sold in NP area.

The area has problems for water and power shortage.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Absolute Resale Price will always be higher in Greenfield.
    Absolute % increase in Returns will always be higher in Neharpar

This is with a 3+ years perspective..

Caveat: Please check the builder reputation before investing.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Wrong Wrong Wrong :) :) :) I called him a liar on the price point. He said that he worked there and still said that prices were not moving up which is 100% WRONG. I am frustrated for not being able to find good deal for my dad and there comes a guy claiming stagnancy which frustrated me more. : ): )

Hi
    Greetings

Prices indeed have started moving up and have always moved up in past as well due to increase in Circle rates.. This does not ensure development and delivery however but relieves those invested with losses and brings hope.

Pricing moving up were promptly reported in my post about 4 days ago in my post on the Parkland Plot thread
    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

It appears that the market rates for Plots and Princess Park have started moving up.:) (this is apart from increased activity for vilas)

Can anyone suggest Rates in various phases 1, 2, 3 plots of different sizes?

Hope BPTP starts/expedites the possession activity

Cheers

As confirmed by missed bus, even RPS and Pratham have moved up in the past 2 weeks. Therefore this is an across the board re-rating and nothing to do with builder specific projects for now. More upside to come as a fallout of less economic and practical options in rest of Faridabad due to doubling of circle rates.

Finally, those builders who take this as an opportunity to delivery with transparency will gain more than others. It would also be wise not to fall in for promised to deliver or expected possession properties and better to go for "Actually ready to move in properties".

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VIPCANCER
    Rohit I saw princess park and Bptp The resorts. What would u suggest to be the right option in terms of appreciation,location and value for money.To be honest rest all projects i really didnt like much.

please suggest

How is Princess Park value for money? Bro, I am not challenging your judgement but trying to understand your perception?

Same with the Resort. I will appreciate if you give reasons to support your choices? Helps us and fellow members understand things in a better way.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Twister
    Hi,
    I have got the offer of possesion,i checked with customer care they say u need to register first and that process takes 2 months,some brokers say transfer is possible,i am not sure about this how to proceed..sorry could u enlighten how to send PM..I am planning to sell,don't know if it's good time to sell

I an not the original allotee..

hi
    Greetings

Transfer untill conveyance deed is not signed, is possible..

Since you are a new member you can click on my avatar and send send me a message.

If you are happy with the offer price and return thereon, it would be your individual decision based on your expectation, holding capacity, liquidity requirements and personal circumstance.

Regarding future prospects, once Sewerage, Water, Electricity are done by BPTP and Master Roads, Metro comes to existence, can expect very good returns from current levels.. This is because
    1] any planned inhabitable area in faridabad is not less than 70K psy
    2] Even govt circle rates are minimum 18K and generally for huda sectors 25-30K for decent sectors.
    3] As per global study on- "impact of mass transport systems availability and impact on prices of RE", prices within a given distance generally double.

needless to say everything is positive except the builder BPTP which has an unstinting record of non commitment, non delivery, poor customer service and pathetic accounting.

Hope that helps

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Mukesh Ji, Verma Ji.. ab theek lag raha hoga;)

All previous posts are now cleared and message conveyed.

It is always an opportunity for each and everyone to come ahead and contribute and deliberate on consequential issues that matter to 1000s of homeseekers..

This vital role is there for all to perform, regardless of their position as investors or endusers..

Hope good sense prevails.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone,
    I have been following this forum for 1-2 months now, I am an NRI based in HK and hold few properties in India. Invested in RPS Savana 4 years back with psf 1843 in 3 bedroom flat, would like your kind opinion on what I can expect if selling the flat now and after an year.
    You guys have great knowledge about that area and I am looking forward for your suggestion.

Regards
    Viks
    CommentQuote
  • Senior folks, I am holding a 3 bhk in dhingrajardine california county (solitaire)project. Was supposed to be one of my best projects when if was launched way back in 2007 with price way higher then any other project , however construction went ultra slow with not even structure fully complete , builder has changed the Plans completely along with area increase and seems no more appealing. Should I sell this and re-invest in another or hold on for some time more? Thanks
    CommentQuote