Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by S.G.DelhiHi Friends
Seen an ad for Plots in handbills in today's newspapers. KJD Developers. The site shown is near sect 64 (Ballabhgarh-Malerna flyover).
Sizes 50- 500 sq yds. Price 9500/= P.Sq. Yd. Any idea seniors.....?
These plots are on agricultural land without CLU done. In short, unauthorized.CommentQuote0Flag
- Help Regrding Plots in Faridbad
Please suggest some location in Faridabad for plot purchase . Area Required :200 - 250 sq yard.
This is totally for end usages perspective.CommentQuote0Flag
- Sec 21 D Sec 21 C Sec 28 very good locations btw what is your budget?CommentQuote0Flag
- Budget is 50L . I checked the rates for above mentioned sectors looks higher side.CommentQuote0Flag
- In 50 lacs you can't get plot of that much size in main faridabad look at sector 64, 62 for more optionsCommentQuote0Flag
- what about GF? could you please guide me? I recently shifted in rented accommodation in fbdCommentQuote0Flag
- where are you residing right now? You can ren a home in GF and check if it suits your requirement then you have the option of BPTP plots as HUDA plots are not available right now in resale. Last year a scheme at sec 77-78 was launched but it was overpriced.CommentQuote0Flag
- Residential Plot in Faridabad
I am interested to buy Residential Plot or independent property in Faridabad, please suggest if anyone have.
my budget is 30 to 35 lac.
the property must be free hold and have loan facility on it.
- No chance in Greater Faridabad look at ashoka enclave sainik colony etcCommentQuote0Flag
- You can get 100-120 sq yard plot huda sectors 62, 64 & 65.CommentQuote0Flag
- What is the expected return on huda sectors 62, 64 & 65. in next 5 years?CommentQuote0Flag
- I think return in the range of 40-50% can be expected. In best case it can be 100% but in worst case it could be zero too.CommentQuote0Flag
- i am looking for plot or independent house at sec 45 or sec 46.
Anyone please suggestCommentQuote0Flag
- i have applied for sec 77 / 78 plot draw....in case i get one....shall i retain or not....what is the future for returns/self use......please suggest.CommentQuote1Flag
- Did you allotted any plot by HUDA???CommentQuote0Flag