Went to the marketing office of Puri Amanvilas being constructed by Puri Constructions in Faridabad. Road and location do look very impressive. Am looking at buying a 300 sq yrd plot - any suggestion before I finalise?
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=78559
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • What is the meaning of 12% interest after possession on amount due to be paid
    CommentQuote
  • When do they plan to give possesion
    CommentQuote
  • I was told 2.5 -3 years for possession..they are allowing a customer to take possession and pay balance in installments even after possession till full 100% of the payment is not made to them ( just like HUDA )..Interest is on the unpaid amount after offer of possession -just like HUDA
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • bhaaratpanwar1 years ago
      In which block u purchased
      If I go for olive , is it good decision
  • How is the Location?
    The project plan looks very fragmented. check out brochure - http://www.puriconstructions.com/assets/pdfs/amanvilas-technical-brochure.pdf

Price is 29000 + 5846 (EDC/IDC) = 34750 per sq yd. = 1.05 Cr for 300 sq yd plot.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls consider the interest part in your calculation. If they give possession earlier than what they say, interest alone could be as high as 35 percent of sale price. Hence total outgo may not be exactly what it looks like in first glance.

Looking at the site pics, i feel groundwork has already begun. Preparing plots for possession is not even 6 months job now a days.
    CommentQuote
  • If they give possession in 6 months then immediately interest will start on remaining amount
    CommentQuote
  • The company is giving in writing to me that irrespective of possession date no interest will be charged for a minimum of 2 years..just finalised my plot..
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • real0072 years ago
      What is the going rate? I am interested terms and conditions looks ok.
  • Hi,
    Any infomation which bank is giving loan for this project, beacuse I was told by HDFC that they are giving loan for this project as this is just a soft launch and no paper has been submitted to them for verification, so they are not giving any loan.
    If you know any Bank which is giving loan forr this project please share the inforrmation.
    Thanks and regards,
    CommentQuote
  • As a matter of fact HDFC is giving home loans from this project and it is fully approved by them..I have already spoken for my case..Further as per PURI marketing team project is also approved by ICICI, INDIABULLS, PNB, IIFL AND ADITYA BIRLA HOME FINANCE..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot Mr ALTAVISTA; for the information that HDFC is giving loan for this project. I will certainly check again with them.
    Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • HI,
    Puri has just launch flats ..is it worth to buy and how is builder current repo.. there is lots of talk about increasing super area and escalate the prices if the project got delayed. wht is the future of sector 89 ..
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

Puri Amanvilas claims that proposed FNG expressway will be connecting to Sector-89 towards NOIDA and when I searched the authenticity I didn't get any valid information over NHAI website... Internet is full of blogs stating that FNG is a fraud which is stopped/started multiple times by authorities. Does anyone have any relevant information on same.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rambohick12 years ago
      it is not a fraud.it will surely happen but don't know the time frame.perhaps in 2 to max 3 years time.
  • Shud I go for Aman villa in Faridabad or look projects in other sector of Faridabad or noida expressway.....kindly suggest ...it is for end use only
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Paras, I have seen Alan villas. It's location is OK. There is nothing constructed except the site office that will show you the plans. Also not sure about the claims on the fng
    CommentQuote