Puri Amanvilas by Puri Constructions in Sector 89, Faridabad

Last updated: March 28 2019
38 | Posts
7312 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puri Amanvilas by Puri Constructions in Sector 89, Faridabad

Went to the marketing office of Puri Amanvilas being constructed by Puri Constructions in Faridabad. Road and location do look very impressive. Am looking at buying a 300 sq yrd plot - any suggestion before I finalise?
    Last edited June 25 2018, 11:30 PM.

Re : Puri Amanvilas by Puri Constructions in Sector 89, Faridabad

Click image for larger version

Name:	amanvilas road entrance view.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	2275726

Comment

What is the meaning of 12% interest after possession on amount due to be paid

Comment

When do they plan to give possesion

Comment

I was told 2.5 -3 years for possession..they are allowing a customer to take possession and pay balance in installments even after possession till full 100% of the payment is not made to them ( just like HUDA )..Interest is on the unpaid amount after offer of possession -just like HUDA

Comment

• bhaaratpanwar
            bhaaratpanwar commented
            Editing a comment
            In which block u purchased
            If I go for olive , is it good decision

How is the Location?
          The project plan looks very fragmented. check out brochure - http://www.puriconstructions.com/ass...l-brochure.pdf

Price is 29000 + 5846 (EDC/IDC) = 34750 per sq yd. = 1.05 Cr for 300 sq yd plot.

Comment

Pls consider the interest part in your calculation. If they give possession earlier than what they say, interest alone could be as high as 35 percent of sale price. Hence total outgo may not be exactly what it looks like in first glance.

Looking at the site pics, i feel groundwork has already begun. Preparing plots for possession is not even 6 months job now a days.

Comment

If they give possession in 6 months then immediately interest will start on remaining amount

Comment

The company is giving in writing to me that irrespective of possession date no interest will be charged for a minimum of 2 years..just finalised my plot..

Comment

• real007
                  real007 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What is the going rate? I am interested terms and conditions looks ok.

Hi,
                Any infomation which bank is giving loan for this project, beacuse I was told by HDFC that they are giving loan for this project as this is just a soft launch and no paper has been submitted to them for verification, so they are not giving any loan.
                If you know any Bank which is giving loan forr this project please share the inforrmation.
                Thanks and regards,

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X