Last updated: April 9 2012
4 | Posts
2186 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dhingra California Sec. 80

hello friends..
    i heard about the California project few days back.. how is the project?? is it worth the money invested?? hows the reputation of the developers?? senior members please help.. advises ll be really appreciated...
    thanks in advance...

Re : Dhingra California Sec. 80

I am holding a 3 bhk in said property. Was supposed to be one of my best projects when if was launched way back in 2007 with price way higher then any other project , however construction went ultra slow with not even structure fully complete , builder has changed the Plans completely along with area increase and seems no more appealing. Should I sell this and re-invest in another or hold on for some time more?

Comment

Dear members . Appreciate any feedback

Thanks

Comment

Hi mohit, good to see someone on this forum, who is on same boat as I am.. I found many members on this forum talking about 'projects in neharpar, but none mentioning Dhingra's project'
        I have my booking in Suburbian Floors..
        Thats true, construction at site is damn slow.. Dhingra's has launched approx 5-6 projects on same 10 acres of land since 2006 (6 years now).. But if I compare the construction quality then I feel Dhingra's project is big plus (I am comparing const of Suburbian with Elite floors).. Also I saw good pace of work at site since last 6 months...

I am End user.. but hope near completion project will give much better return for an investor...

Comment

Thanks. Yes, i know construction quality is excellent so far and this seems the only one in the area using insulated bricks(Solitare), however construction pace is ultra-slow(only picked up in last few months). I booked at the time when there were no suburdian floor, whole project just included 3/4 BHK fully loaded apartments. However layout was changed drastically after recession, post 2007. You may want to join yahoo groups for project, search for "california_country_fbd".

Thanks,
          Mohit

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X