Can anyone advise me on whether to invest in BPTP Discovery Park in Sector 80 in Faridabad in a 3BHK flat(138-SFT) 2845 PSFT with anu inaugral discount of 250psft and booking amount of 2.5 lakhs. EDC+PLC+Other charges extra
Read more
88 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pearl32
    Can anyone advise me on whether to invest in BPTP Discovery Park in Sector 80 in Faridabad in a 3BHK flat(138-SFT) 2845 PSFT with anu inaugral discount of 250psft and booking amount of 2.5 lakhs. EDC+PLC+Other charges extra

Discovery Park is a great project for those who like to leverage their investments and play with bank's money.

After 15% you would not be paying the pre emis so till possession you would only enjoy the appreciation.

The catch is one's eligibility for loan if you have good credit standing then go for it It should at least double by the time of possession.

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Never go for BPTP in this area, this is not a reliable builder at all. Life will be full of hell after booking any flat with this builder. Type "bptp fraud complaints" in Google and you will see more than 200 complaints from different customers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Discovery Park is a great project for those who like to leverage their investments and play with bank's money.

After 15% you would not be paying the pre emis so till possession you would only enjoy the appreciation.

The catch is one's eligibility for loan if you have good credit standing then go for it It should at least double by the time of possession.

Rohit

Appreciation???????????????double:bab (38):?????????????in Neharpar area??????
    I don't see appreciation in Neharpar area in next at least 5 years that too provided infrastructure and other facilities are improved.........otherwise don't waste time and money in Neharpar. there far better options in other NCR region that comes cheaper too............
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP -total crap. At this price, one can even buy good project on Expressway Noida. Don't think the area demands anything in access of 2500 PSF.
    CommentQuote
  • mohit_fbd, totally agree, BPTP is one of the the biggest frauds in RE .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    mohit_fbd, totally agree, BPTP is one of the the biggest frauds in RE .

Manoj I am not sure about your personal experience, however they are the first builder in Greater Faridabad to deliver project - Almost all of their Faridabad projects are on track.

The biggest scam seems to be happening along Noida and Gnoida where builders are selling flats which are actually built on land which is not even paid for :)

Look at the things on a larger picture -

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• Laughing out Loud,

Read the whole 29 pages of that consumer complaint site about elite floors - it is a running commentery about the turn around :)

and don't forget to focus on the dates :) most of these complaints were posted in 2008-09 when recession was at its peak with panic all around.

Things have changed since then -

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Really, u mean to say, when recession is going around, the builder can become a cheat & do all kinds of frauds ? :D :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
    Really, u mean to say, when recession is going around, the builder can become a cheat & do all kinds of frauds ? :D :bab (6):

at that time everyone was cash starved - look at what happened to the biggest names - DLF, Unitech and their projects launched at that time -

it was not cheating just the circumstances which forced them to do something which provoked the emotions -
    those complaints you have referred to are matter of past - I would still suggest to read the whole 29 pages of elite floor complaints and specially my responses which have turned out to be exactlly right.

That is actually something which gives you the insight from panic to calm to rejoice to euphoria (which is still to come :) )
    CommentQuote
  • No point into getting into arguments, i am not convinced on BPTP turning into an angel & many people here r of the same view .

If u feel BPTP is the best bet, really yr. PoV .

Let, people judge on their own & decide .
    CommentQuote
    No point into getting into arguments, i am not convinced on BPTP turning into an angel & many people here r of the same view .

Well all iz well as of now and seems to be going strong in that way only :) its not argument just different time factor of entry.

Those who entered stock markets at the end of 2007 are still licking their wounds and those entered stock markets in 2009 have made a killing.

so most of the time it is the circumstances and time and state of the economy and above all Luck which is multiplying factor so zero luck and all hard work becomes zero - more the luck better the outcome.

Rohit
    CommentQuote

There is only one builder in India and created by god, i.e Emaar MGF. Rest all builders are farud. Emaar is decent builder without any taintaed records.,

There is only one builder in India and created by god, i.e Emaar MGF. Rest all builders are farud. Emaar is decent builder without any taintaed records.
    CommentQuote
  • ???

Originally Posted by Agastya07

There is only one builder in India and created by god, i.e Emaar MGF. Rest all builders are farud. Emaar is decent builder without any taintaed records.

never heard of it !! which city ?
    CommentQuote
    No point into getting into arguments, i am not convinced on BPTP turning into an angel & many people here r of the same view .

I am agreen with you. BPTP is completely fraud, and in 80% of their project they create lots of problem. Last year in Noida they bid to purchased a property of 5000 Cr by Noida Authority and did not pay the amount with in the defined period, after that Noida Authority marked BPTP as a defaulter and cut 300 Cr as a penalty from their deposit money. As per the last track records of this builder this is sure that the new project of BPTP (Discovery Park) is going to a big flop just like the BPTP Resort project of Naharpar area. There are several person who themselves want to make their life with full of HELL (even after knowing all the issues) , for those people go and book flats in any BPTP project. I am sure that in future when they sell them it will not give profit even at the rate of 4% saving account interest of banks. Launching rate of any BPTP Project is not justify in this area, their hidden payments are also too much. For all looser's I will recommend go and book flats in BPTP, in future after 3-5 years check themselves how much actual profit they get from booked BPTP Flats.
    CommentQuote