Want to buy plot in Greenfield Colony, Faridabad

Last updated: September 21 2012
8 | Posts
5964 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to buy plot in Greenfield Colony, Faridabad

I want to buy a plot in Greenfield colony. What is the rate presently?

Regards
    Anand

Re : Want to buy plot in Greenfield Colony, Faridabad

I would say they are anywhere in the range of Rs 80000-100000/sqyds.
    Let me know if you need more info.

Comment

The current rate at Greenfield Colony is from 50k/sq.yard to as high as 75k/sq.yard. Some of the 1000 sq. yard plots are available for as low as 40k/sq. yard. The rates went down over the last year. However, now again they are seeing a boom as many end users are coming to Greenfield. As per estimates by most real estate consultants the avg. rate by the end of this year should be around 75-80k/ sq. yard. I too have 2 plots there and keenly follow developments. Greenfield has the most strategic location in Faridabad and has taken time to develop as it is freehold and most properties were held by investors. Now, the investor hold seems to be breaking up as end users are coming in. If you are looking from the perspective of an end user and/or an investor, this is one great place to put your money in.

Comment

Rightly said , the actual rates in greenfield colony are from 40 -65 k ........
        But the biggest problem there is -
        a) What will happen to plots whos market value is below 50k as circular rates have been revised to 50 k per sq yd
        b) the registry of builder floors is always questionable in greenfield as sometimes it is opened and sometimes it is closed , and as of now registry of builder floors is not being allowed in greenfield .

Comment

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
          Rightly said , the actual rates in greenfield colony are from 40 -65 k ........
          But the biggest problem there is -
          a) What will happen to plots whos market value is below 50k as circular rates have been revised to 50 k per sq yd
          b) the registry of builder floors is always questionable in greenfield as sometimes it is opened and sometimes it is closed , and as of now registry of builder floors is not being allowed in greenfield .
          The new circle rates is a good thing as it automatically increases the value of the plots. The only issue might be for sellers as many investors will want to park a big cash component when it comes to properties ranging from 1 Cr to 4 Cr as is the case in Greenfield. But then again, many inquires have been from end users in the last 3-4 months in Greenfield.

Incase of builder floors - I think HUDA has some stupid game up its sleeve. It makes no sense to disallow the registration of builder floors. I am at a loss as to why they are not allowing it at the moment.

What I am sure of is that Greenfield will be the most posh residential plot colony in Faridabad but the big question is when? I hope that once Omaxe Hills and Forest Spa owners get possession things will start moving at a very fast pace as a 500+ families will effectively come and start living there.

Comment

Plot Rate?

Thanks guys, the range seems to be quite wide from 40k to 80k per sqyard

What can I expect the rate to be for a 400 sq yard park facing plot?

Anand

Comment

Very hard to say as much because lot of factors come in calculation. You have to do some leg work and get an idea on the plot prices.

Comment

Greenfield Colony Faridabad No Electricity Or Water For Several Days - YouTube

Comment

Hi
                  Greetings

Please continue discussion on existing thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...idabad?t=20895

Current thread being closed.

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X