KLJ Green, Sector 77, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: February 20 2016
185 | Posts
32852 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KLJ Green, Sector 77, Greater Faridabad

Last I visited the site...I could see construction going on... but sector road now where visible... can someone inform the status of sector road and approach road...

Re : KLJ Green, Sector 77, Greater Faridabad

I too hve 4th floor in tower B1

Which tower which floor ..you got....sector road tendor has been alloted to BPTP and they have staretd building the sector road.....should be done by this year end.... as far as the status of project is sonccerned...currently internal plaster is going on ..then they will do external plaster....structure is complete......had a word with one of the senior guy and he informed me that we can expect the possesssion by Q1 2012....seems realistic.....if you look at the towers......atlest phase 1 would be completed by then for sure....

Originally posted by samie001 View Post
    Last I visited the site...I could see construction going on... but sector road now where visible... can someone inform the status of sector road and approach road...

Comment

rate

btw, what price you booked...and how much payment you made so far?...mine price was 1450/- booked in 2006....

Originally posted by samie001 View Post

Comment

anyone else invested in KLJ?

Comment

anyone else invested in KLJ?

Comment

KLJ Green

mine is at phase 1 ...paid already 85%... whats the current rate ..

Comment

Originally posted by Nikhil_S View Post
              Which tower which floor ..you got....sector road tendor has been alloted to BPTP and they have staretd building the sector road.....should be done by this year end.... as far as the status of project is sonccerned...currently internal plaster is going on ..then they will do external plaster....structure is complete......had a word with one of the senior guy and he informed me that we can expect the possesssion by Q1 2012....seems realistic.....if you look at the towers......atlest phase 1 would be completed by then for sure....
              Nikhil,

It is really a great news if BPTP has already started building the sector roads. I doubt it though. Land acquisition is not completed as yet. Then how can HUDA float the tender for the sector roads. May be, BPTP is making some roads for some of its own properties as they are not accessible.

I will greatly appreciate if you could let us know the source of this information.

Cheers!!!

Ravi

Comment

resale in KLJ

Hi

Please inform if you have any idea about

What is the status of construction
                Amount paid
                Current resale in KLJ if any

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Comment

Klj

Hi Samie, Nikhil and all

you can also join KLJ group at myfaridabad. roads by BPTP could be only internal roads and marketing strategy....
                  for latest status updat eyou can refer to their site kljdevelopers...

also send me an email at .we have few more guys working togather to keep updated each other..
                  Last edited May 10 2012, 03:54 PM. Reason: email deleted

Comment

Klj

Hi Samie, Nikhil and all

you can also join KLJ group at myfaridabad. roads by BPTP could be only internal roads and marketing strategy....as land acquistion is not yet completed for roads, what is the authenticity of source of info?
                    for latest status updat eyou can refer to their site kljdevelopers...

also send me PM..we have few more guys working togather to keep updated each other..
                    Last edited May 10 2012, 03:55 PM. Reason: email deleted

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X