Hi Guys

Anyone got any information about Puri Pratham project ? means how is the builder , wat are the current rates , about location , is it worth to go for it ?
Read more
345 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • any reply

Hi Guys

Anyone revert on this too...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munishs
    Hi Guys

Anyone got any information about Puri Pratham project ? means how is the builder , wat are the current rates , about location , is it worth to go for it ?

Puri is not a trustable builder,better to avoid such projects
    CommentQuote
  • Puri Pratham

Hi
    Greetings

Even this project seems to have taken of

1] Connecting 24 mtr road appears black as if recently made
    2] Construction showing 7-8 dumpers and 3-4 jcbs for excavation Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    3] In proximity of Appejay School. Blood Pressure Through Property Elite Premium
    4] Hardly 400 mtrs from C block

request idea about resale price, prospects of location near J block, in close proximity to C block?

Any thing else worth considering?

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    Puri is not a trustable builder,better to avoid such projects

I am not trying to defend a builder because I have investments with them but my personal experience with this builder has been a pleasurable one. Their support staff is very helpful. I have pointed them out their errors with things which they have readily accepted and corrected without arguing at all.

They reply to emails very quickly and give concrete replies. If I am not satisfied with something, I email them and within a few hours I would receive a call from their corporate office. I like dealing with people who don't shy away from questions.

Construction quality is good, only problem I have known of is the delay in handing over Pranayam. VIP floors seems to be going OK in terms of construction speed.

No idea about Pratham at all but I have heard from people around me that the construction has already started.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Thanks mate and it is always a pleasure to share the good things about someone with whom you are invested or otherwise..

These arguments however have to be based on certain personal experiences and facts which you have presented in a most satisfying manner.

The doubts raised herein are very logical but the pictures of pranayam as available on the puri website are undoubtedbly Fantabulous..

Again buying or not buying into any builder is specific to the buyer and the builder reputation and delivery of project with title is key to it.

May I request you most humbly about your views pertaining to the location keeping in mind enduse and future growth of neharpar in perspective??
    (approach, connectivity, nearness to daily needs, shopping, schools, hospitals, transportation, rental opportunity?)

I can see JCBs and DUMPERS working at the site and connectivity to C Block. Therefore time period for completion that one can logically expect?

Cheers

Ok as far as location is concerned, its not very far from Puri Prananayam. Has big schools (MDPS, VSIS, Aravali International, Sri Ram Millenium School and another (under construction) unnamed school) and IMT (college) nearby. As far as shopping is concerned, its still a long time until the construction completes, still as on papaers there is a commercial market just behind Pranayam which I know of which will be close to Pratham.

The last time I visited the Pratham site was a few months ago and construction is in early stages. At least 3 years (may be more) per my calculations.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone with the going rates in resale for the Pratham please?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harmeet9000
    Anyone with the going rates in resale for the Pratham please?

Hi
    Greetings

Just Checked Magic bricks says 2800+ Would keep a margin of epending on size and funds..
    not sure how much has been asked and what was the booking rate 2635 - discount as per website? so lesser coloured money but how much is paid?

https://docs.google.com/#folders/0B0CW4pub6d78MDM4MTYyNDctYTExMy00ZjkxLWIwODYtMTlkMWQzMWJiZTc0

How does that compare to Pranayam @3200 nearing completion.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Original booking price was Rs. 2100 and someone told me Rs. 2950 in November 2011. Not sure if it was a sane price and no idea about the current pricing.
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Just Checked Magic bricks says 2800+ Would keep a margin of epending on size and funds..
    not sure how much has been asked and what was the booking rate 2635 - discount as per website? so lesser coloured money but how much is paid?

https://docs.google.com/#folders/0B0CW4pub6d78MDM4MTYyNDctYTExMy00ZjkxLWIwODYtMTlkMWQzMWJiZTc0

Cheers

Hi buddy,

My friend told me yesterday that he went to see Pranayam and the company has increased the price to Rs. 3800/sqft (BSP) for luxury units.
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke to a broker last week about Puri Pratham and he quoted me around 32.5-33Lac including everything for a 2BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys

I purchased unit in Pratham in June 2011 , at 2035 per sq. ft. I paid the premium of 80,000 to the seller.

Last week i got a call from the dealer , he mentioned that i can get 4L above my investment if i sell the flat.

Thanks
    Munish
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Cheers

I had a 2bhk unit in Pratham and sold it off last week. Had bought it at the time of launch @2035 with 5.5% dealer discount. Resale of 2bhks depend mainly upon the floor the unit is on. Range lies within 2-3 lacs for lower floor to 60K for top floor, with base price of 2035. Did a lot of research and finally closed the deal last week after paying around 35% of price.

As far as construction is concerned the last payment(3rd overall) was due early feb, which was for the construction of basement slab. Overall a good builder but a bad location(1. Neharpar 2. Sec 84). Faridabad market is just too slow for apartments. Floors are a much much better choice if someone is looking for investments in Faridabad neharpar
    CommentQuote
  • Well, read somewhere on this site or may be myfaridabad.in , few months back , that puri Pratham is one of the best projects....

and now , comments like one of worse one.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munishs
    Well, read somewhere on this site or may be myfaridabad.in , few months back , that puri Pratham is one of the best projects....

and now , comments like one of worse one.....

Buddy, don't just go by the comments you read on the internet. Internet may be one of the best sources of information but it comes with its own dangers, most importantly people are faceless here. So lets assume I am someone working for DLF and I don't like my competitors to come up, I would try to find a forum like this - put 10 good things about DLF anonymously and 10 bad things about Omaxe. If out of 100 readers, I am able to maniupulate one end user to give away its Omaxe and take up a new flat in DLF, my job is done.

So if you read anything about anything, don't just believe it and ask for a proof. So if someone says BPTP is bad, it is not givin possession in Princess Park which was due 3 years ago, you should check the launch date, builder-buyer agreement date and if actually possession is not being offered.

Few weeks ago someone wrote 4-5 negative things about Puri Constructions and when I asked for a proof he had none, he told me my friend told me, etc etc. Contrary to that whenever I am watching real estate programs on different news channels, experts always label "Puri constructions" as a reputed builder.

Now as far as Pratham is concerned:-

1) Builder is OK
    2) Location "Will" be Ok once sector roads are in place

I see no reason for tagging this project as a bad one. If it had been, it would not have been on premium at existing stage of construction when Omaxe New Heights and Spa Village are selling at par. :)
    CommentQuote
  • hi IREF Members

Yesterday one of my friend visited the Marketing office of Puri Group in Neharpar to enquire about the Pratham project.

The company has increased the BSP of this project to 3500 PSF. Well I have a unit in Pratham , and i am happy to see the rates going up...But i seriously doubt , any transaction will happen at this price in Nehar par..

What are your views on this...
    CommentQuote