Last updated: July 16 2017
382 | Posts
59493 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Hi Guys

Anyone got any information about Puri Pratham project ? means how is the builder , wat are the current rates , about location , is it worth to go for it ?

Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

any reply

Hi Guys

Anyone revert on this too...

Comment

Originally posted by Munishs View Post
      Hi Guys

Anyone got any information about Puri Pratham project ? means how is the builder , wat are the current rates , about location , is it worth to go for it ?
      Puri is not a trustable builder,better to avoid such projects
      Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Puri Pratham

Hi
        Greetings

Even this project seems to have taken of

1] Connecting 24 mtr road appears black as if recently made
        2] Construction showing 7-8 dumpers and 3-4 jcbs for excavation Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
        3] In proximity of Appejay School. Blood Pressure Through Property Elite Premium
        4] Hardly 400 mtrs from C block

request idea about resale price, prospects of location near J block, in close proximity to C block?

Any thing else worth considering?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy Yuppie View Post
          Puri is not a trustable builder,better to avoid such projects
          I am not trying to defend a builder because I have investments with them but my personal experience with this builder has been a pleasurable one. Their support staff is very helpful. I have pointed them out their errors with things which they have readily accepted and corrected without arguing at all.

They reply to emails very quickly and give concrete replies. If I am not satisfied with something, I email them and within a few hours I would receive a call from their corporate office. I like dealing with people who don't shy away from questions.

Construction quality is good, only problem I have known of is the delay in handing over Pranayam. VIP floors seems to be going OK in terms of construction speed.

No idea about Pratham at all but I have heard from people around me that the construction has already started.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU
            Hi
            Greetings

Thanks mate and it is always a pleasure to share the good things about someone with whom you are invested or otherwise..

These arguments however have to be based on certain personal experiences and facts which you have presented in a most satisfying manner.

The doubts raised herein are very logical but the pictures of pranayam as available on the puri website are undoubtedbly Fantabulous..

Again buying or not buying into any builder is specific to the buyer and the builder reputation and delivery of project with title is key to it.

May I request you most humbly about your views pertaining to the location keeping in mind enduse and future growth of neharpar in perspective??
            (approach, connectivity, nearness to daily needs, shopping, schools, hospitals, transportation, rental opportunity?)

I can see JCBs and DUMPERS working at the site and connectivity to C Block. Therefore time period for completion that one can logically expect?

Cheers
            Ok as far as location is concerned, its not very far from Puri Prananayam. Has big schools (MDPS, VSIS, Aravali International, Sri Ram Millenium School and another (under construction) unnamed school) and IMT (college) nearby. As far as shopping is concerned, its still a long time until the construction completes, still as on papaers there is a commercial market just behind Pranayam which I know of which will be close to Pratham.

The last time I visited the Pratham site was a few months ago and construction is in early stages. At least 3 years (may be more) per my calculations.

Comment

Anyone with the going rates in resale for the Pratham please?

Comment

Originally posted by Harmeet9000 View Post
                Anyone with the going rates in resale for the Pratham please?
                Hi
                Greetings

Just Checked Magic bricks says 2800+ Would keep a margin of epending on size and funds..
                not sure how much has been asked and what was the booking rate 2635 - discount as per website? so lesser coloured money but how much is paid?

https://docs.google.com/#folders/0B0...lkMWQzMWJiZTc0

How does that compare to Pranayam @3200 nearing completion.

Cheers

Comment

Original booking price was Rs. 2100 and someone told me Rs. 2950 in November 2011. Not sure if it was a sane price and no idea about the current pricing.
                  Last edited February 16 2012, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

Just Checked Magic bricks says 2800+ Would keep a margin of epending on size and funds..
                    not sure how much has been asked and what was the booking rate 2635 - discount as per website? so lesser coloured money but how much is paid?

https://docs.google.com/#folders/0B0...lkMWQzMWJiZTc0

How does that compare to Pranayam @3200 nearing completion.

Cheers
                    Hi buddy,

My friend told me yesterday that he went to see Pranayam and the company has increased the price to Rs. 3800/sqft (BSP) for luxury units.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X