Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Collapse
X
Collapse

Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Last updated: July 16 2017
382 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #91

    #91

    Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

    Finally m confused between Puri's Pratham and BPTP Princess park. Both of almost the same price...M getting puri pratham 5th floor 1400 sqft for arnd 42 lacs(including everything like edc idc,prking n all) while getting 1600 sqft in bptp princess park for aroun 50 laks, 7th floor(including everyhting).....
    Pratham is being claimed for posession in mid 2014 and princess park is being claimed by the end of this year.......wht say guys......plz suggest me on this...

    Comment

    • #92

      #92

      Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

      Originally posted by sidearthman View Post
      Finally m confused between Puri's Pratham and BPTP Princess park. Both of almost the same price...M getting puri pratham 5th floor 1400 sqft for arnd 42 lacs(including everything like edc idc,prking n all) while getting 1600 sqft in bptp princess park for aroun 50 laks, 7th floor(including everyhting).....
      Pratham is being claimed for posession in mid 2014 and princess park is being claimed by the end of this year.......wht say guys......plz suggest me on this...
      Princess Park will offer possession for only 4 towers and that too 2 BHK (1300 sq ft.) and that is not confirmed either. Construction quality of both the builders is comparable. BUT covered area to super area ratio is very poor in Princess Park so I assume (not sure) that 1400 sq ft of Pratham should be equal to 1600 sq ft. Princess Park. Bro, I assume that you have checked out the floor plans properly.

      Comment

      • #93

        #93

        Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

        Originally posted by sidearthman View Post
        Finally m confused between Puri's Pratham and BPTP Princess park. Both of almost the same price...M getting puri pratham 5th floor 1400 sqft for arnd 42 lacs(including everything like edc idc,prking n all) while getting 1600 sqft in bptp princess park for aroun 50 laks, 7th floor(including everyhting).....
        Pratham is being claimed for posession in mid 2014 and princess park is being claimed by the end of this year.......wht say guys......plz suggest me on this...
        Are you sure you are getting Pratham at 42 lacs all inclusive, you should check the prices with brokers again, don't go by prices quoted in ,etc

        Comment

        • #94

          #94

          Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

          @Mike...didnt understand much from the floor plan of both...but yes in princess park they have given a huge loby and reduced the size of the bedrooms..besides they have also created unncesary zigzag passages inside the house....

          Comment

          • #95

            #95

            Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

            Originally posted by prabhjeetran View Post
            Are you sure you are getting Pratham at 42 lacs all inclusive, you should check the prices with brokers again, don't go by prices quoted in ,etc
            @prabhjeetran..Yes i have been offered the final price of 42 laks by a broker......the breakup is like: BSP 2035 psqft + 7 lk premium + 7 lk extra charges as edc,idc,parking,health club etc.
            They started with demanding a premium of 12 lks and now i have negotiated upto 7 lks....styill scope of something atound 30,000...will try to pull it upto 6.5 lks...letc what happens today
            Last edited May 30 2012, 04:52 PM.

            Comment

            • #96

              #96

              Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

              Originally posted by sidearthman View Post
              @prabhjeetran..Yes i have been offered the final price of 42 laks by a broker......the breakup is like: BSP 2035 psqft + 7 lk premium + 7 lk extra charges as edc,idc,parking,health club etc.
              They started with demanding a premium of 12 lks and now i have negotiated upto 7 lks....styill scope of something atound 30,000...will try to pull it upto 6.5 lks...letc what happens today
              Hi
              Greetings

              I think that is around the figure I was told initially, but as all brokers, investors and builders have starting working overtime after the recent developments at the behest of protests, shows clearly of their singular motive..

              Still Puri is a better builder but they had committed delivery of Puri Pranayam in April in their meeting held in Dec 11.. too bad.. can a homeseeker trust these builders??

              The rates going up are only a factor of higher circle rates and development having kick started..From builders side, hardly any change in attitude..

              Cheers

              Comment

              • #97

                #97

                Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

                Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                Hi
                Greetings

                I think that is around the figure I was told initially, but as all brokers, investors and builders have starting working overtime after the recent developments at the behest of protests, shows clearly of their singular motive..

                Still Puri is a better builder but they had committed delivery of Puri Pranayam in April in their meeting held in Dec 11.. too bad.. can a homeseeker trust these builders??

                The rates going up are only a factor of higher circle rates and development having kick started..From builders side, hardly any change in attitude..

                Cheers
                Builders are putting blame on HUDA and HUDA is doing the same. Common man is sitting with his popcorn and pepsi waiting for the climax to happen. Hopefully HUDA completes external development ASAP so that builders don't have any excuse left for non-delivery!!!!

                Comment

                • #98

                  #98

                  Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

                  Originally posted by sidearthman View Post
                  @prabhjeetran..Yes i have been offered the final price of 42 laks by a broker......the breakup is like: BSP 2035 psqft + 7 lk premium + 7 lk extra charges as edc,idc,parking,health club etc.
                  They started with demanding a premium of 12 lks and now i have negotiated upto 7 lks....styill scope of something atound 30,000...will try to pull it upto 6.5 lks...letc what happens today
                  Premium should be around Rs. 500/sq ft. so 1400 sq ft. apartment should have a premium of Rs. 7 lakhs give or take 50K for location.

                  Comment

                  • #99

                    #99

                    Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

                    Very interesting, I think that it's the game of Brokers than I suppose. Since the time I have bought in Pratham every week or so 2 - 3 brokers keep on calling with higher premium.

                    My deal was sealed at 7.5 lacs prem 1 &1/2 months ago , then I got a call for 9 then 10.5, then 12 and after last week company's revision of price I was getting quote of 14 lacs.

                    I guess all these priceare HAWAA ke prices then, feeling cheated though I have nothing to lose yet

                    Comment


                    • Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

                      Originally posted by prabhjeetran View Post
                      Very interesting, I think that it's the game of Brokers than I suppose. Since the time I have bought in Pratham every week or so 2 - 3 brokers keep on calling with higher premium.

                      My deal was sealed at 7.5 lacs prem 1 &1/2 months ago , then I got a call for 9 then 10.5, then 12 and after last week company's revision of price I was getting quote of 14 lacs.

                      I guess all these priceare HAWAA ke prices then, feeling cheated though I have nothing to lose yet
                      My bad. sorry man, I might have been on drugs. Current prevailing market rate for good non PLC location is 12-13 lakhs. Sorry man, I hope you did not get a heart attack!!!!!

                      sidearthman - 7 lacs is no ways the market premium right now. The unit is stuck probably with the financier who bought it and he wants to get rid of it to prevent paying for transfer fee!!! Check everything properly before paying token!!!!

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X