Hi Guys

Anyone got any information about Puri Pratham project ? means how is the builder , wat are the current rates , about location , is it worth to go for it ?
Read more
345 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ersachin
    Hi Anybody interested to sell Puri Pratham 1400 sqft. ?

Hi Friends, I am new to this forum and appriciate detailed analysis by few active members.
    I am Interested to buy a 1300/1400 sqft. unit in Puti Pratham.
    Is anyone interested to sell or can suggest a genuine Broker ?
    CommentQuote
  • Fortunately NOT True

Originally Posted by sidearthman
    property rates sliding down in faridabad....buyers dun be in a hurry to buy.....but sellers please be in a hurry to sell......Information backed by the words from the owners of construction companies...all premiums inflated....do ur research den invest...it's your hardearned money.....

I don't know from what information or stats compelled you to put such a statement but brother here are some of the facts I've seen myself (wrt my unit in Piyush):

1. About 8-10 months ago I posted my unit for sale and I got offers like 3-4 Lacs premium. Which were not covering my bank interest (that I paid on home loan) and loss of Interest (That I would have earned, incase invested in FD).

2. So I decided to hold on.... Then in January this year I got the news that possession will be issued to 1st tower around Nov 2012. This jacked up the premium a bit and I got offers for around 6-7 Lacs.

3. Now last month I finally decided to exit and expected around 9-10 Lacs, but guess what I was offered more than 12.5 Lacs. Again I got greedy and have postponed my sale.

Now what I can see is that market has only one way to go now... Up Up and UP....

Thanks,
    Kyra
    CommentQuote
  • Layout with Piyush is good and you might fetch more premium if possession is given by the end of this or start of next year. Increase in super area by the company would work against you, but 12-15 L premium is what people are getting right now on 3 Bhk.
    CommentQuote
  • Got a call from dealer for Puri Pratham , he is offering a premium of 12 Lacs for 1300 sq.ft

Originally Posted by xs2ashish
    What are the best deals going on for pratham?

What premium, what size and at what rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

Got a demand letter for Pratham project , there is demand of enhanced EDC of 211900.

Does anyone idea how this enhanced EDC figure is calculated ??
    CommentQuote
  • OMG, that's a steep increase, have you talked to Puri Group how this has been calculated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    OMG, that's a steep increase, have you talked to Puri Group how this has been calculated.

Dropped a mail to them , not sure whether they will reply...going by the simple calculations , it comes as 163 per sq.yard...Dnt know why this is charged at one go , not like actual EDC that needs to be paid in installments...

Anyone here idea about this ??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends

Total EDC for Puri Pratham comes out as 366 per sq.feet.

Out of this , the amount mentioned in sale document was 158 , Enhanced EDC is 208 per sq feet.

Anyone here on this forum idea about how to calculate the EDC for a particular project ? Just want to make sure that EDC demand raised by Puri Pratham are valid and justified...
    CommentQuote
  • Folks,

Looking for 1400 Sq ft park facing unit in pratham..lemme kn if anyone is planning to sell.
    CommentQuote
  • Puri has raised BSP for Pratham flats to 4100 from 3700 psf. An increase of 5.6 Lacs for 3 Bhk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ManishBh
    Hi All

Got a demand letter for Pratham project , there is demand of enhanced EDC of 211900.

Does anyone idea how this enhanced EDC figure is calculated ??

I also have a unit in Pratham, but I have not recd. any demand note from them.
    CommentQuote
  • I think there are 2-3 Towers for which Demand letter is yet to be dispatched. Don't worry, they won't spare you
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    Puri has raised BSP for Pratham flats to 4100 from 3700 psf. An increase of 5.6 Lacs for 3 Bhk

price is too much , how much payment demanded from the buyers in first booking
    CommentQuote
  • Heard that Puri has also raised the transfer charges to Rs 150/sqft. As compared to all others, its on higher side.
    CommentQuote
  • no builder is less that 100 anyway ... u like the specs then 50 per sqft is nothing
    CommentQuote