Collapse

Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Last updated: July 16 2017
382 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

why couldn't this be an honest mistake or typo or a new deal altogether ?

Comment

Well , seeing the premium shooting up so frequently these days...i am quite lucky...i sealed my Pratham deal at very low premium last october itself...Hopes it will be a good investment...

Comment

Originally posted by pgarg2000 View Post
        why couldn't this be an honest mistake or typo or a new deal altogether ?
        I tell you why is it not. The guy who was asking for tips on negotiating premium a day before knew all the damn things yesterday like "brokers keep files to increase inventory etc etc". He said 5th floor the other day and then 7th floor yesterday. The guy is mere 23 years old , 2 years into a job in a private company and claims to buy a flat worth Rs. 42 lakhs?? I know a lot more about this guy (personal info) but do not want to reveal all of it here.

I do not know what his intentions/purpose is but you can simply go out in the market and ask brokers/sellers and you will know that the price Mr. Goel (sidearthman) is quoting is impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
          I tell you why is it not. The guy who was asking for tips on negotiating premium a day before knew all the damn things yesterday like "brokers keep files to increase inventory etc etc". He said 5th floor the other day and then 7th floor yesterday. The guy is mere 23 years old , 2 years into a job in a private company and claims to buy a flat worth Rs. 42 lakhs?? I know a lot more about this guy (personal info) but do not want to reveal all of it here.

I do not know what his intentions/purpose is but you can simply go out in the market and ask brokers/sellers and you will know that the price Mr. Goel (sidearthman) is quoting is impossible.
          Agree with what Mike is saying...even for 1300 sqft unit , i am getting calls for 8.5L..+-50K variance is possible...but this much never heard of...

Comment

Mike ..just coz of your investigation...my congrats gets wasted to sidearthman )

But any ways good obeservation...

Comment

Originally posted by Avishnoi View Post
              Mike ..just coz of your investigation...my congrats gets wasted to sidearthman )

But any ways good obeservation...
              Bro after being regular on this forum, I have somehow learnt to identify who is genuinely posting something and who is bullshitting. Secondly, due to my contacts I know the market a little closer than many, so I kind of know what is possible and what not.

Comment

BlessU/Miketest/Prabhjeetran - Could someone please advise on the current resale availability / Price of 1300 SQFT unit in Puri Pratham. Also what is the current construction status?

In case you know of a good broker, please PM the details

Thanks

Comment

I think prem is around 11-11.5 lacs, Mike can confirm it

Comment

Buddy, don't just go by the comments you read on the internet. Internet may be one of the best sources of information but it comes with its own dangers, most importantly people are faceless here. So lets assume I am someone working for DLF and I don't like my competitors to come up, I would try to find a forum like this - put 10 good things about DLF anonymously and 10 bad things about Omaxe. If out of 100 readers, I am able to maniupulate one end user to give away its Omaxe and take up a new flat in DLF, my job is done.

So if you read anything about anything, don't just believe it and ask for a proof. So if someone says BPTP is bad, it is not givin possession in Princess Park which was due 3 years ago, you should check the launch date, builder-buyer agreement date and if actually possession is not being offered.

Few weeks ago someone wrote 4-5 negative things about Puri Constructions and when I asked for a proof he had none, he told me my friend told me, etc etc. Contrary to that whenever I am watching real estate programs on different news channels, experts always label "Puri constructions" as a reputed builder.

Now as far as Pratham is concerned:-

1) Builder is OK
                    2) Location "Will" be Ok once sector roads are in place

I see no reason for tagging this project as a bad one. If it had been, it would not have been on premium at existing stage of construction when Omaxe New Heights and Spa Village are selling at par.
                    Hi Miketest,

I trust, now I dont have to prove the status of the Puri Developers. I am sure you would have tested the same by now.....It may be that you can be satisfied customer as they are responding, replying on emails, but not delivering the project and possession.......

Thanks,
                    pka_fbd

Comment

Originally posted by pka_fbd View Post
                      Hi Miketest,

I trust, now I dont have to prove the status of the Puri Developers. I am sure you would have tested the same by now.....It may be that you can be satisfied customer as they are responding, replying on emails, but not delivering the project and possession.......

Thanks,
                      pka_fbd
                      If you ever find a PERFECT builder in northern India, lemme know. Its typically your choice on what can you ignore and what not. Puri in my eyes is a reputed builder due to many many things.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X