Hi Guys

Anyone got any information about Puri Pratham project ? means how is the builder , wat are the current rates , about location , is it worth to go for it ?
Read more
345 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Sandyk
    Folks,

Looking for 1400 Sq ft park facing unit in pratham..lemme kn if anyone is planning to sell.

Someone in my known as one outer facing. PM please.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg2000
    no builder is less that 100 anyway ... u like the specs then 50 per sqft is nothing

One more clarification. Generally these transfer changes can be made by either seller or buyer...but in Faridabad market, brokers are always asking buyer to pay that. Is my understanding correct ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnybehl
    One more clarification. Generally these transfer changes can be made by either seller or buyer...but in Faridabad market, brokers are always asking buyer to pay that. Is my understanding correct ?

yes
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnybehl

Yep but its the same. Kaan yahan se pakdo yaan wahan se. Premium zada maang lenge agar transfer bharenge to. :-p :-p
    CommentQuote
  • KLJ is not taking transfer fee for first sale??????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kanvit
    KLJ is not taking transfer fee for first sale??????

many builders do that ... i know omx heights was doing the same...i.e. first transfer was free. BPTP was also offering this a couple of yrs back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kanvit
    KLJ is not taking transfer fee for first sale??????

KLJ's properties are cold as of now so they would do that to promote trading.
    CommentQuote
  • Got the demand against the event "Casting of 2nd Floor Slab" for Pratham project today...seems the construction speed is up...just two months gap between the demands...
    CommentQuote
  • Yes i too got the same demand. I inquired their marketing office on possible timeframe for possession. As per them, all efforts are in place to target 2013 end or early 2014. Cheers !!
    CommentQuote
  • Discrpancy on the floors of Pratham

There is some discripancy on the website of Puriconstruction (Pratham).

In Features it is showing :-
    Mid-rise luxury apartments (G+8) with high speed lifts.

But in Overview :-
    Pratham is a luxury mid rise (G+10) residential complex spread over 10 acres of lush greens.

Can not understand if Mr. Puri himself is clear or not that he has to construct upto which floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaliatray

Pratham is a luxury mid rise (G+10) residential complex spread over 10 acres of lush greens.

Can not understand if Mr. Puri himself is clear or not that he has to construct upto which floor.

You able to access puriconstructions.com ? I cannot yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    You able to access puriconstructions.com ? I cannot yet.

Just Now, I tried & was able to access puriconstruction.com
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaliatray

You are absolutely right about your observation. I myself was shocked when I noticed this discrepancy 2 months ago. According to one of Brokers, Puri has quietly increased the no of floors without any prior information to customers
    CommentQuote
  • I asked about the same when i booked my flat in Pratham , as per them , it is a mix of G+8 and G+10.

Originally Posted by kaliatray

CommentQuote
  • Got a mail from Puri Constructions...Pay for courier charges too

Dear Customer, Dated: 19 October 2012

Greetings of the Day !!

This is an E-Generation and, we at Puri Constructions Pvt. Ltd., wants to contribute our share to save Trees and reduce use of paper.

In order to achieve the above said goal, some firm decisions have been taken by the management in which we need your active support & cooperation.

1. COURIER CHARGE

a) In case a courier is sent to a customer outside DELHI/NCR but within INDIA, an amount of Rs. 150/- per courier will be charged.

b) In case a courier is sent to a customer outside INDIA, an amount of Rs. 1500/- per courier will be charged.

Please note that the above said charges are applicable with immediate effect and will be debited to you under “Administrative Charge” head. The same you will have to pay with “Offer of Possession” demand.

2. PENALTY for CHEQUE RETURNED from BANK

If a cheque is submitted by you against your dues and that gets dishonored from the bank for whatever reasons, a penalty of Rs. 5000/- will be levied to you under “Administrative Charge” head and the same you will have to pay with subsequent demand. Please note that this is applicable with immediate effect.

As an enlightened customer, we would appreciate your best support in this regard.
    CommentQuote