Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Last updated: July 16 2017
382 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by miketest View Post
    If you ever find a PERFECT builder in northern India, lemme know. Its typically your choice on what can you ignore and what not. Puri in my eyes is a reputed builder due to many many things.
    hi
    greetings

Delivery percentage of builders in South India is > 100% more than North India. I have reproduced the Pranayam MOM attended by Mr Puri committing March end 12 as delivery and that date has since passed a while ago.

I think the Reputed Builder tag for PURI is at stake..

Dont forget that earlier brochures of Puri had BPTP logo on them. Strains of infectious unethical practices therefore cannot be ruled out from Puris genes.

Dway Diplomatic Greens inventory sold to underwriters, changing hands between punters, but "practically unsold" for an year now..

God know what is holding back Pranayams delivery. Possible answers once can aspect is " Huda yet to deliver infra!!"

Cheers
    Last edited June 5 2012, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Okay, so you have agreed that they are not perfect. By the way, can you please define repute in your terms, so that ppl can understand when you recommend them that builder xyz are of repute. Please also define timely delivery as well..timely delivery means delay by 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, 2 years or so on..

Thanks,
      pka_fbd

Comment

Originally posted by pka_fbd View Post
        Okay, so you have agreed that they are not perfect. By the way, can you please define repute in your terms, so that ppl can understand when you recommend them that builder xyz are of repute. Please also define timely delivery as well..timely delivery means delay by 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, 2 years or so on..

Thanks,
        pka_fbd
        I an an area that is crippled by non-deliveries Puri Pranayam is "Complete". Why there is no possession is a question for me too. Quality of construction and aesthetics are awesome. So comparing to others, it is still very good.

Comment

yes, I second your point of view - Bless U.

Actually, the so called group launced the pranaym in 2007 and there was a very big banner for the delivery during Deepawali 2009 (obviously limited section). But nothing happened. Still those invested are looking for the possession.

Early 2009, they launched plots at sector 81 at 18000/- yards and there were no takers. With in month, they changed the same to VIP floors and launched during April/May/June time frame....now after three year...no one knows the possession time.

In late 2008, they launched Puri Pratham and withdrew the same project. There were some investors who were trapped at that point of time. However, i am not sure about their fate as of now. They may have continued.

But, when I highlighted these things, I was asked to show the proof by miketest. We all understand the uncertainities in the real estate world especiialy in North india. However, their non delivery would have helped miketest to understand the real estate market much better. At-least, he will not question and ask for the proof. He himself is a victim of the same and may be a proof to himself.

Thanks,
          pka_fbd

Comment

Originally posted by pka_fbd View Post
            yes, I second your point of view - Bless U.

Actually, the so called group launced the pranaym in 2007 and there was a very big banner for the delivery during Deepawali 2009 (obviously limited section). But nothing happened. Still those invested are looking for the possession.

Early 2009, they launched plots at sector 81 at 18000/- yards and there were no takers. With in month, they changed the same to VIP floors and launched during April/May/June time frame....now after three year...no one knows the possession time.

In late 2008, they launched Puri Pratham and withdrew the same project. There were some investors who were trapped at that point of time. However, i am not sure about their fate as of now. They may have continued.

But, when I highlighted these things, I was asked to show the proof by miketest. We all understand the uncertainities in the real estate world especiialy in North india. However, their non delivery would have helped miketest to understand the real estate market much better. At-least, he will not question and ask for the proof. He himself is a victim of the same and may be a proof to himself.

Thanks,
            pka_fbd
            Sorry you still not have given proofs of the various allegations you put against Puri constructions. So I still standby my statements and give you a chance to prove your allegations, else I rest my case here.
            Last edited June 5 2012, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Reason for non-delivery of pranayam

Reason no 1.

The property is in a legal dispute becuase puri constructions have done some part of beautification of the entrance of pranayam on the property/land of the church that is constructed besides pranayam.

Reason no 2

Again a legal dispute between puri n HUDA in which the mind blowing entrance of pranayam with big walls on both the sides and then a barricade and then a 'Golchakkar' with lawns on both the sides. Every part of that area that has been used for beautification is HUDA land and therefore Pranayam cannot be a gated community.

Comment

Originally posted by sidearthman View Post
                Reason no 1.

The property is in a legal dispute becuase puri constructions have done some part of beautification of the entrance of pranayam on the property/land of the church that is constructed besides pranayam.

Reason no 2

Again a legal dispute between puri n HUDA in which the mind blowing entrance of pranayam with big walls on both the sides and then a barricade and then a 'Golchakkar' with lawns on both the sides. Every part of that area that has been used for beautification is HUDA land and therefore Pranayam cannot be a gated community.
                The four blocks of the project will be gated. Only the golchakkar will go out and sector road will pass through.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                  The four blocks of the project will be gated. Only the golchakkar will go out and sector road will pass through.
                  Why did that golchakkar was build in first place ? Why trying to make buyers feel good with something that will be destroyed latter ? Why possession is not being offered ?

They have good quality construction but for how long one will reap benefits of that if possession is being delayed again and again. Ultimately cat will be out of bag and then BPTP & Puri will be in same category.

Please start Questioning builder aggressively and stop basking in the glory of premium being offered/ hyped in the market.

Comment

Originally posted by dtw_Rajeev View Post
                    Why did that golchakkar was build in first place ? Why trying to make buyers feel good with something that will be destroyed latter ? Why possession is not being offered ?

They have good quality construction but for how long one will reap benefits of that if possession is being delayed again and again. Ultimately cat will be out of bag and then BPTP & Puri will be in same category.

Please start Questioning builder aggressively and stop basking in the glory of premium being offered/ hyped in the market.
                    I agree that they should not have made something that would be destroyed later, that's a genuine question to be asked to Puri Constructions. They should give possession if they want to keep their reputation in the market else yeah you nailed it.

Comment

Talking about original subject of thread, work at Pratham is going at a very brisk pace that is not common in NP. I had paid last installment on Laying of basement slab just 2 months back and I visited the site this Sunday, going by progress, next installment for laying of groundfloor slab should come this month itself.

Baaki, it's very idiotic for Puri people to have completed Pranayam in time and foolishly delaying possession, may be they want their share of Transfer fee that they are getting without much efforts.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X