Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Collapse
X
Collapse

Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Last updated: July 16 2017
382 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

    Originally posted by prabhjeetran View Post
    Baaki, it's very idiotic for Puri people to have completed Pranayam in time and foolishly delaying possession, may be they want their share of Transfer fee that they are getting without much efforts.
    Thanks to BlessU, now i know that "Transfer fee" is just the chooran if we talk about benefits that builders reap by delaying possession. Big bucks are made by.....

    - Earning interest on payment not made to authority which has to be cleared before possession is offered.
    - If Politically well connected builder can demand discount on the dues to authority.
    - Loans taken on land, has to cleared by builder before possession is given so instead giving it back to bank they use it another project.
    - Builder can demand additional charges by siting increase in super area or increase in material costs which can't be done if possession is already given.

    these makes major part of the bucks builder makes by delaying project while end user sulk and suppress his needs because of monthly rent and EMI .....

    I hate this.
    Last edited June 6 2012, 03:14 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

      Originally posted by prabhjeetran View Post
      Talking about original subject of thread, work at Pratham is going at a very brisk pace that is not common in NP. I had paid last installment on Laying of basement slab just 2 months back and I visited the site this Sunday, going by progress, next installment for laying of groundfloor slab should come this month itself.

      Baaki, it's very idiotic for Puri people to have completed Pranayam in time and foolishly delaying possession, may be they want their share of Transfer fee that they are getting without much efforts.
      Hi
      Do u know what fraud in Pratham in 2008 , one user was talking in this thread ? was that something real or just false talking...i have a unit in Pratham too..

      Comment


      • Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

        Originally posted by ManishBh View Post
        Hi
        Do u know what fraud in Pratham in 2008 , one user was talking in this thread ? was that something real or just false talking...i have a unit in Pratham too..
        I am not aware myself but that person who posted had mentioned that Puri had launched Pratham in 2008 and then taken back their project and relaunched it in 2009

        Comment


        • Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

          Originally posted by sidearthman View Post
          Reason no 1.

          The property is in a legal dispute becuase puri constructions have done some part of beautification of the entrance of pranayam on the property/land of the church that is constructed besides pranayam.

          Reason no 2

          Again a legal dispute between puri n HUDA in which the mind blowing entrance of pranayam with big walls on both the sides and then a barricade and then a 'Golchakkar' with lawns on both the sides. Every part of that area that has been used for beautification is HUDA land and therefore Pranayam cannot be a gated community.


          Hi
          Greetings

          Appreciate your acute knowledge about the project.. Most just get trapped by looking at neat structures but the reality mentioned by you shows clearly that HUDA land is being encroached on by the builder..

          When the hammer falls on this encroachment, will have a severe impact on valuations of the project. Again it is encorachment on public as well as CHURCH Land!!!

          Does anyone have proofs to back this information??

          Cheers

          Comment


          • Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

            Originally posted by ManishBh View Post
            Hi
            Do u know what fraud in Pratham in 2008 , one user was talking in this thread ? was that something real or just false talking...i have a unit in Pratham too..
            Hi

            I never commented about the project pratham. I only commented, when it was said the developer is a reputed developer and timely delivery. I was trying to highlight the disconnect between the reputed developer and timely delivery vis a vis their deeds.

            Thanks,
            pka_fbd

            Comment


            • Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

              Originally posted by BlessU View Post
              [/I][/B]

              Hi
              Greetings

              Appreciate your acute knowledge about the project.. Most just get trapped by looking at neat structures but the reality mentioned by you shows clearly that HUDA land is being encroached on by the builder..

              When the hammer falls on this encroachment, will have a severe impact on valuations of the project. Again it is encorachment on public as well as CHURCH Land!!!

              Does anyone have proofs to back this information??

              Cheers
              Puri's are continuosly trying to hide these facts. Well I got a hint regarding this when I was on a site visit by one of the brokers and he was showing some inventory in A block. I checked the same thing with another broker and actually by mistake he spoke out these things to me. When I went to the third broker he was giving unnecesary justifications in the delay of the possesion of pranayam, when I confirmed with him the same fact he was trying to tell me to keep these facts to myself and not to disclose it to anyone...

              Comment


              • Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

                Originally posted by sidearthman View Post
                Puri's are continuosly trying to hide these facts. Well I got a hint regarding this when I was on a site visit by one of the brokers and he was showing some inventory in A block. I checked the same thing with another broker and actually by mistake he spoke out these things to me. When I went to the third broker he was giving unnecesary justifications in the delay of the possesion of pranayam, when I confirmed with him the same fact he was trying to tell me to keep these facts to myself and not to disclose it to anyone...
                I really wonder why you Bought a unit in Pratham after knowing so many Fraudulent activities of Puri Construction.

                If I knew, I would not have bought it or are you just trying to GO WITH THE FLOW

                Comment


                • Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

                  Hi mike...!

                  I appreciate your research on me....!

                  Well being an employee, we had an employee housing scheme name Jaypee anant parivaar. But this housing scheme was scrapped off becuase the employees were not satisfied with the payment terms. We were being offered 1900 sqft 4 bedroom flat for around 33 laks but we had to pay 95% of the amount within a period of 2 months. Though the company was arranging for loans for the employees but still payuing 95% of the amount in 2 months and being assured of the posession by 2014...is like.a big question mark.......nd now m happy dat i hv nt invested in dat...in fact I had also invested in amrapali centurian part in noida extension....but that is also stuck due to the farmer problem......so dis tym I had to really watch my steps before investing.Dats why invested in pratham...

                  Comment


                  • Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

                    Originally posted by sidearthman View Post
                    Hi mike...!

                    I appreciate your research on me....!

                    Well being an employee, we had an employee housing scheme name Jaypee anant parivaar. But this housing scheme was scrapped off becuase the employees were not satisfied with the payment terms. We were being offered 1900 sqft 4 bedroom flat for around 33 laks but we had to pay 95% of the amount within a period of 2 months. Though the company was arranging for loans for the employees but still payuing 95% of the amount in 2 months and being assured of the posession by 2014...is like.a big question mark.......nd now m happy dat i hv nt invested in dat...in fact I had also invested in amrapali centurian part in noida extension....but that is also stuck due to the farmer problem......so dis tym I had to really watch my steps before investing.Dats why invested in pratham...

                    Thanks for justifying your investment with Puri Constructions but I still don't believe your story of buying Pratham 1400 sq ft. on a premium of 6.9 lakhs. Actually no one would. Care to share your tower and floor number??
                    Last edited June 7 2012, 01:04 PM. Reason: off topic and intended to provoke deleted

                    Comment


                    • Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

                      Originally posted by miketest View Post
                      Last edited by BlessU; 1 Day Ago at 01:04 PM. Reason: off topic and intended to provoke deleted
                      Hey BlessU, I did not write anything to provoke anybody. I wrote "Being an engineer working on contractual basis gives you all the time in the world to do research on online identities." I wrote that about myself coz Sid said that he appreciated my research on him.

                      I dunno but wanted to know how is that provoking and off topic.
                      Last edited June 8 2012, 11:29 PM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X