Collapse

Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Last updated: July 16 2017
382 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

KLJ is not taking transfer fee for first sale??????

Comment

Originally posted by kanvit View Post
      many builders do that ... i know omx heights was doing the same...i.e. first transfer was free. BPTP was also offering this a couple of yrs back.

Comment

Originally posted by kanvit View Post
        KLJ's properties are cold as of now so they would do that to promote trading.

Comment

Got the demand against the event "Casting of 2nd Floor Slab" for Pratham project today...seems the construction speed is up...just two months gap between the demands...

Comment

Yes i too got the same demand. I inquired their marketing office on possible timeframe for possession. As per them, all efforts are in place to target 2013 end or early 2014. Cheers !!

Comment

Discrpancy on the floors of Pratham

There is some discripancy on the website of Puriconstruction (Pratham).

In Features it is showing :-
              Mid-rise luxury apartments (G+8) with high speed lifts.

But in Overview :-
              Pratham is a luxury mid rise (G+10) residential complex spread over 10 acres of lush greens.

Can not understand if Mr. Puri himself is clear or not that he has to construct upto which floor.

Comment

Originally posted by kaliatray View Post

Pratham is a luxury mid rise (G+10) residential complex spread over 10 acres of lush greens.

Can not understand if Mr. Puri himself is clear or not that he has to construct upto which floor.
                You able to access puriconstructions.com ? I cannot yet.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                  You able to access puriconstructions.com ? I cannot yet.
                  Just Now, I tried & was able to access puriconstruction.com

Comment

You are absolutely right about your observation. I myself was shocked when I noticed this discrepancy 2 months ago. According to one of Brokers, Puri has quietly increased the no of floors without any prior information to customers

Comment

I asked about the same when i booked my flat in Pratham , as per them , it is a mix of G+8 and G+10.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X