Hi Guys

Anyone got any information about Puri Pratham project ? means how is the builder , wat are the current rates , about location , is it worth to go for it ?
Read more
345 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    I talked to friend of mine who is apartment owner at Pranayam and shifted 2 months back. According to her project is okay and not outstanding in terms of quality as termed almost by all. Issues are plaster coming off, seepage, cracks in walls (not in structure), bathroom fittings coming off etc, these are faced by many owners but saving grace is Puri is paying heed and promised to redo it after monsoon.

Hi
    Greetings

Notwithstanding the bad impression and inconvenience caused due to finishing problems, it is a good gesture on the part of PURI for re doing them. After all it takes a lot to reach the best project in North India Standard and MORE than that to maintain this reputation..

Till now I have not heard about a single Group Housing Project without such finishing problem. Any reasons why??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Notwithstanding the bad impression and inconvenience caused due to finishing problems, it is a good gesture on the part of PURI for re doing them. After all it takes a lot to reach the best project in North India Standard and MORE than that to maintain this reputation..

Till now I have not heard about a single Group Housing Project without such finishing problem. Any reasons why??

Cheers

walls in cracks,plaster coming off are not common that too when building is new..
    It shows How Shoddy work Puri has done...

I can name many projects without such finishing problem..if you want to know. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    walls in cracks,plaster coming off are not common that too when building is new..
    It shows How Shoddy work Puri has done...

I can name many projects without such finishing problem..if you want to know. :)

Hi
    Greetings

SUre would like to know projects wherein these sort of finishing defects are not manifest in one or another form in a flat/villa or floor in Greater Faridabad.

Few of the problems with varying degrees are
    - Doors/windows not closing/opening snugly
    - Tiles coming off
    - Seepage
    - Internal/External Plaster Coming off
    - Cracks in structure
    - Electrical Fittings not fixed properly
    - Water flow slop not proper in kitchen/bathroom/balconies for drainage etc

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

SUre would like to know projects wherein these sort of finishing defects are not manifest in one or another form in a flat/villa or floor in Greater Faridabad.

Few of the problems with varying degrees are
    - Doors/windows not closing/opening snugly
    - Tiles coming off
    - Seepage
    - Internal/External Plaster Coming off
    - Cracks in structure
    - Electrical Fittings not fixed properly
    - Water flow slop not proper in kitchen/bathroom/balconies for drainage etc

Cheers

BlessU JI

External plaster peeling off and cracks on wall is serious issue and cant be fixed by owner alone.. so I pointed out.
    Electrical, Lose bath fittings, tiles can be fixed by individual and also can be replaced. if there is no major plumbing issue, even seepage can be fixed at individual level...

Anyway..
    If Puri has these common issues what's the difference between Puri and BPTP like builders?
    This Builder sold this "Pranayam" apartment as Luxury project and had charged for that... How one can justify comparing with other builders projects?

And Please don't believe in these paid awards..:)
    CommentQuote
    BlessU JI

External plaster peeling off and cracks on wall is serious issue and cant be fixed by owner alone.. so I pointed out.
    Electrical, Lose bath fittings, tiles can be fixed by individual and also can be replaced. if there is no major plumbing issue, even seepage can be fixed at individual level...

Anyway..
    If Puri has these common issues what's the difference between Puri and BPTP like builders?
    This Builder sold this "Pranayam" apartment as Luxury project and had charged for that... How one you justify comparing with other builders?

And Please don't believe in these paid awards..:)

Hi
    Greetings

Can we know which projects dont have these Major problems of External/Internal Plaster Peeling off and Cracks on walls.
    and

Those which have these problems. This will certainly help new buyers keep away from them.

Awards can be influenced and there is no denying the fact. Puri still is amongst the very few better projects in North India and definitely not amongst the poor/bad/not so good projects. this is evident even to an untrained eye if one looks at the landscaping, club and general look and feel including aesthetics.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Can we know which projects dont have these Major problems of External/Internal Plaster Peeling off and Cracks on walls.
    and

Those which have these problems. This will certainly help new buyers keep away from them.

Awards can be influenced and there is no denying the fact. Puri still is amongst the very few better projects in North India and definitely not amongst the poor/bad/not so good projects. this is evident even to an untrained eye if one looks at the landscaping, club and general look and feel including aesthetics.

Cheers

Ashaina
    Pruvnachal
    ATS
    Stellar
    pearls
    Jaypee
    Vatika
    3C

List is long.

And here we are talking about Builder 1st Project and that too luxury one that I guess has not been even 1 year since delivered.

Even if you believe in awards, many builder gets such awards in North every year, even those I can name if you want and also Award is given for a particular period(1 year), Please see the past data of awarded projects to know where Puri stands. However I don't believe in these awards given by paid media like NDTV.

I am just wondering why you are advocating "shoddy work" done by Builder.
    CommentQuote
  • The whole discussion has a very weak base. There are no major structural issues. A little bit of paint peeling off here and there is nothing major. It would be serious if it is common in all the towers and walls. These towers have been standing like this for 2 years and if a little bit of paint peels off from a wall, it is NO big deal.

Relax yourselves...
    CommentQuote
    Ashaina
    Pruvnachal
    ATS
    Stellar
    pearls
    Jaypee
    Vatika
    3C

List is long.

And here we are talking about Builder 1st Project and that too luxury one that I guess has not been even 1 year since delivered.

Even if you believe in awards, many builder gets such awards in North every year, even those I can name if you want and also Award is given for a particular period(1 year), Please see the past data of awarded projects to know where Puri stands. However I don't believe in these awards given by paid media like NDTV.

I have utmost respect for ATS. Best builder in NCR, my POV but didn't a kid fell form 7th floor and die in ATS paradiso Greater Noida beuase of a glitch they had left in windows in common area. What would you say to that ? It happens ?

It's paint and crack in the plaster of wall bro....It can be redone.......
    CommentQuote
    Ashaina
    Pruvnachal
    ATS
    Stellar
    pearls
    Jaypee
    Vatika
    3C

List is long.

Hi
    Greetings

With the list mentioned

Ashaina!!
    Pruvnachal!!
    ATS!!
    Stellar!!
    pearls!!
    Jaypee!!
    Vatika!!
    3C!!

dont want any further statement from you about QUALITY & AESTHETICS.

Thanks for apprising though.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dtw_Rajeev
    I have utmost respect for ATS. Best builder in NCR as per my POV but didn't a kid fell form 7th floor and die in ATS paradiso Greater Noida beuase of a glitch they had left in windows in common area.

There may be several issues I am not ruling out neither am I justifying Builders shoddy work be it ATS or TATA.
    I had just commented on Puri Shoddy work in a project being sold as" Luxury".
    By the way, I name those builders in different context.
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

With the list mentioned

Ashaina!!
    Pruvnachal!!
    ATS!!
    Stellar!!
    pearls!!
    Jaypee!!
    Vatika!!
    3C!!

Thanks for apprising though.

Cheers

BlessU JI

You might have not seen projects in NCR, that's why you are saying so.
    There are many projects which have better quality and aesthetic.
    Puri paranyam could be good among many projects in north Indian but there are few projects also those are best among projects across India.

here we are talking about Puri's Luxury project, not MIG so pick up such project for comparison.
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

With the list mentioned

Ashaina!! Architect? Contractor? Landscaping?
    Pruvnachal!! Architect? Contractor? Landscaping?
    ATS!! Architect? Contractor? Landscaping?
    Stellar!! Architect? Contractor? Landscaping?
    pearls!! Architect? Contractor? Landscaping?
    Jaypee!! Architect? Contractor? Landscaping?
    Vatika!! Architect? Contractor? Landscaping?
    3C!! Architect? Contractor? Landscaping?

Thanks for appraising though.

Cheers

Hi
    Greetings

Worth giving a though to age old adage " A picture is worth a thousand words".. Hence no need for a marathon posts chasing worthless objectives over the next 2 hours.

These look much better than any of the builders projects seen till date. In this era of Broadband, Satellite Television and Online Media, one does not have to visit them all to get the gist of quality and aesthetics. One needs to simply OPEN YOUR MIND at 4500psf, this is a good buy any day.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Worth giving a though to age old adage " A picture is worth a thousand words".. Hence no need for a marathon posts chasing worthless objectives over the next 2 hours.

These look much better than any of the builders projects seen till date. In this era of Broadband, Satellite Television and Online Media, one does not have to visit them all to get the gist of quality and aesthetics. One needs to simply OPEN YOUR MIND at 4500psf, this is a good buy any day.

Cheers

looks like copied from Builder websites or marketing websites I am sure. :)
    By the way,Builder always shows things glossy. Finishing and quality can't be seen on Laptop, Television and online media. Moreover, Builders websites can never be trusted to check the actual quality..

Anyhow, in pics everything looks very fabulous.
    CommentQuote
    looks like copied from Builder websites or marketing websites I am sure. :)
    By the way,Builder always shows things glossy. Finishing and quality can't be seen on Laptop, Television and online media. Moreover, Builders websites can never be trusted to check the actual quality..

Anyhow, in pics everything looks very fabulous.

They are real site pictures not an artistic presentation. Anyway this is not the first time that people don't want to believe what they see untill they see it for real. Esp for Pranayam and Anand vilas.

I had been there last weekend. It looks much better in real and now esp with kids playing in the park as many families have moved in.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dtw_Rajeev
    They are real site pictures not an artistic presentation. Anyway this is not the first time that people don't want to believe what they see untill they see it for real. Esp for Pranayam and Anand vilas.

I had been there last weekend. It looks much better in real and now esp with kids playing in the park as many families have moved in.

Point is that Bro

you guys just started stressing on justifying the builder shoddy work by talking awards,posting pics and comparing with X,X,Y Builder.. but none paid much heed to the post made by an IREF Member about this project.
    CommentQuote