Hi Guys

Anyone got any information about Puri Pratham project ? means how is the builder , wat are the current rates , about location , is it worth to go for it ?
Read more
345 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Point is that Bro

you guys just started stressing on justifying the builder shoddy work by talking awards,posting pics and comparing with X,X,Y Builder.. but none paid much heed to the post made by an IREF Member about this project.

A end user is having problems with paints & cement on the wall. Puri is fixing it.

Point that BlessU made was "It happens" even with the best of the builders.

Point that you made there are better builders like Purvanchal, ATS, 3C etc. that use some magical potion intead of paint so it doesn't come off.

Who is on wrong track ?
    CommentQuote

Anyhow, in pics everything looks very fabulous.

so u agree it is looking fabulous...:P

btw they are real pictures and not morphed or computerized...pls visit the project once and see for yourself
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dtw_Rajeev
    A end user is having problems with paints & cement on the wall. Puri is fixing it.

Point that BlessU made was "It happens" even with the best of the builders.

Point that you made there are better builders like Purvanchal, ATS, 3C etc. that use some magical potion intead of paint so it doesn't come off.

Who is on wrong track ?

iExternal plaster falling off because of poor material used and walls has cracks because no watering done after plastering.

what do you want to prove by the way taking builder's side?
    CommentQuote
  • Bless U and Cookie,
    Awards are bought and not won in Indian context. Few of the issues are trivial. During my recent visit to OSV, in my apartment I have seen cracks in walls which will be hidden with putty of fresh plaster and paint before possession but will crop up after sometime for sure.

With regard to redoing, its not good will gesture but mandatory for builder to address such issues for one year from possession.
    According to her, security is good as there are guards at every tower, gates but maintenance is darn costly, puri demanded around 8-9 K/ month on this count and owners are fighting against that and have stopped paying maintenance charges as on date
    CommentQuote
    looks like copied from Builder websites or marketing websites I am sure. :)
    By the way,Builder always shows things glossy. Finishing and quality can't be seen on Laptop, Television and online media. Moreover, Builders websites can never be trusted to check the actual quality..

Anyhow, in pics everything looks very fabulous.

Have you seen it with your eyes? You are advocating someone's post without even visiting the site.

I see these towers daily - yes no exaggerating daily because it is on my daily route. Please come here some time. If some paint peels off from a part of wall somewhere, you cannot call it shoddy work.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Have you seen it with your eyes? You are advocating someone's post without even visiting the site.

I see these towers daily - yes no exaggerating daily because it is on my daily route. Please come here some time. If some paint peels off from a part of wall somewhere, you cannot call it shoddy work.

You should reply to that member who is saying about the project. I am not saying.
    I had replied to BlessU post..

Just as I have no reason not to believe you similarly I have no reason not to believe someone else post.
    CommentQuote
    You should better reply to that member who is saying about the project, not me.
    I had replied to BlessU post..

Just as I have no reason not to believe you similarly I have no reason not to believe someone else post.

Bhai, you are calling it shoddy work. It is mere paint peeling off on one wall where water tank is. I believe it is because of overflowing water tank before possession was offered.

Honestly if you ask me this is the best cluster of Greater Faridabad region with the best looking projects i.e. Park Grandeura, Puri Pranayam and SPR Imperial Estate. :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Mike Sir

Originally Posted by brandoo
    I talked to friend of mine who is apartment owner at Pranayam and shifted 2 months back. According to her project is okay and not outstanding in terms of quality as termed almost by all. Issues are plaster coming off, seepage, cracks in walls (not in structure), bathroom fittings coming off etc, these are faced by many owners but saving grace is Puri is paying heed and promised to redo it after monsoon.

Is it all about only paint getting off?

Originally Posted by miketest
    Bhai, you are calling it shoddy work. It is mere paint peeling off on one wall where water tank is. I believe it is because of overflowing water tank before possession was offered.

Honestly if you ask me this is the best cluster of Greater Faridabad region with the best looking projects i.e. Park Grandeura, Puri Pranayam and SPR Imperial Estate. :) :)

Agree its Best project of Faridabad. Puri Pranayam is Lurxury right?
    CommentQuote
  • Connotations such as best or one of the best are relative and often used in very loose sense. Puri or any GH will look good when one see these tall building for anyone who have not stayed in high rise (I know Mike is in OH). Faridabad is in infancy when it comes to GH or high rises and hence many people suggest that puri is good/best and blah blah.
    I know one builder who is good, Hiranandani, I was in IITB and Hiranandani was handout place, and have seen what quality means. Unfortunately most builders in NCR or North India doesn't stand a chance (DLF is good and spare me from bricks and bats if I have omitted few good names).

Lets wait for some time before we judge GH projects of FBD, status of building after 4-5 years will speak for builder and later for its RWA.
    Omaxe is using digital locks in OSV, door phones, RO, wooden flooring in master bedroom, water heater in all bathrooms in semi-lux and AC is in all rooms, modular kitchen, and wardrobes in all bedrooms in luxury specifications but based on this we can't judge, let building's internals walls, plaster and paint hold its place for sometime.
    Guys point I am making is almost all the builders are same, Omaxe height is good, podium is cool to have, offer utility, safety for kids and a common meeting place but does that make it one of the best project, might or might not.
    In NCR all the builders arbitrarily over charge in the name of super area, later increase area at will (happened with friend of mine in Noida), insane charges in name of something or other (there might be sand charges due to builder's ingenuity), sky high maintenance charges etc.
    I am totally disillusioned with word quality and transparency when it come to construction industry. My apology for sounding so pessimistic, Mike know my reason(s) partly.
    CommentQuote

It seems like. I was actually pointing to that triangle of Grandeura, Pranayam and Imperial Estate. Its a good neighborhood.
    CommentQuote

it has both luxury and non luxury units ( in seperate towers )
    CommentQuote
  • hi,

i am new to the forum. going thru the forum I have found some advice to be fairly useful.

I am looking to purchase a unit in puri 81 high street, but not sure about the potential. The unit on offer is 300 sq ft. and coming to be at a premium of 3 lacs.

I want to know what was the original rates for second floor. And opinion if the investment is sound and have potential.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Senior Members,

need your valuable advice, i got a deal today from one of the prop. dealers at FBD for puri pratham
    bsp-@2035/-
    Edc/Idc--@366 /-
    EEc/FFc @40/-
    IFMS @50/-
    Car Parking--150000/-
    Club chg---50000/-
    Power Back up @50000 - 2kva
    Plus a Premium of 16 lacs
    Transfer fee - 150/ sqft + service tax 12.36% --> total 168.54/sqft (to be paid by buyer)
    1400 SqFt - 3 BHK unit - tower 11 (not park facing)

is this a good deal ? please advice on the premium and how much can be bargained based on current market scenario? Also, unlike gurgaon market, the dealer says that the buyer has to pay the transfer charges in faridabad..... is this correct?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newbie2re
    Dear Senior Members,

need your valuable advice, i got a deal today from one of the prop. dealers at FBD for puri pratham
    bsp-@2035/-
    Edc/Idc--@366 /-
    EEc/FFc @40/-
    IFMS @50/-
    Car Parking--150000/-
    Club chg---50000/-
    Transfer fee - 150/ sqft + service tax 12.36% --> total 168.54/sqft (to be paid by buyer)

is this a good deal ? please advice on the premium and how much can be bargained based on current market scenario? Also, unlike gurgaon market, the dealer says that the buyer has to pay the transfer charges in faridabad..... is this correct?

Hi, People were demanding 17-18 lakhs couple of months ago but since the market is down I believe you should be able to close a deal at around 15 lakhs for a middle floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newbie2re
    Dear Senior Members,

bsp-@2035/-
    Edc/Idc--@366 /-
    EEc/FFc @40/-
    IFMS @50/-
    Car Parking--150000/-
    Club chg---50000/-

if we calculate this amount the total amount is about 54lac .
    now u have to see that what is the resale price is going on for this type of apartment, and all inclusive price of different apartments near by. and if u buying for end use don't take tension
    CommentQuote